Borulo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post How do you motivate/inspire yourself?

I oftentimes need blood pumping or thought provoking motivation at the beginning of the day to get me started. I

How do you make sure to stay in a growth mindset during the day?

Do you have any special tricks or tips that you are willing to share?

1stUncle fought Sugar Ray etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can only share what has motivated me throughout the years...and when I first began weight lifting. I knew I had the ability to gain strength quickly, power, and an ability to achieve that feminine BB physique I wanted. Being in competitive gymnastics at a fairly early age allowed me to test myself and my natural athletic abilities (I thank my uncles for this!). So, I grew up with much confidence, knowing my strengths, my ability to turn a weakness into a strength (perserverance?) and also, natural limitations. I believe everyone has all of these characteristics in them. Whether you have ability in fitness, BB, powerlifting, strongman/weightlifting, CrossFit, sports ...that's up to YOU to decide what gets your blood pumping, your heart racing just thinking about it...

All I can say is my own perception of success in this arena (hobby/life style) was always defined by my own standards. I knew what I wanted to achieve; it was realistic for me, and I achieved many "little" goals along the way that kept me on the right path and making healthy informed decisions for myself! No exceptions. And I am proud of what I accomplished. That's what can keep you feeling "motivated," IMHO. Success from having, or finding, confidence in what drives you... what you're passionate about. It can be hard, at the very least, not feeling motivation for something that dosen't align with your core personality or your intrinsic values, beliefs...

Why do YOU want to explore fitness, weight lifting, BB, running, MMA class...? What would be the MEANING, or purpose, behind the motivation for YOU?!
    Last edited by etet1919; 02-24-2020 at 03:36 AM.
    ^^ It's true, my first-generation uncle was a boxer who fought Sugar Ray Robinson! He also fought in the war, sacrificing the career he deeply loved, so people could have the right to freedom.

Let's show RESPECT for the POLICE and ALL FIRST RESPONDERS by helping to keep THEM SAFE AND SOUND, and thereby able to PROTECT US!

Strongsoullife is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sometimes I face the problem of motivation but it's ok, because most of the time I'm concentrated on my main goal. I think, if you have an aim to reach, the motivation comes to you without any problems.

ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangeOfStyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's my drive to attain the betterment of my physical and mental stature through the vigorous grind of challenging my body and my mind as the journey of the 'fitness' lifestyle proceeds on forward. It's because I understand that this lifestyle needs to be given your 110% because of the fact that it requires you to push yourself to your limits and even beyond that which is where strength and character derives from. You can use external factors for motivation such as quotes, biographies and even lifting for your appearance to get women however the internal motivation is what always kicks in when you're at your lowest and that's what sparks that passion in you when you start seeing the results

Your mind subconsciously accepts the fact that this grind is now a routine and it MUST be done

Simple as that
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Every day is new beginning take deep breath, smile and start your day with full of energy

Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100) Freaka11 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

Every day is new beginning take a deep breath, smile and start your day !!!!

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just tell myself what my parents told me growing up, if you are not succeeding and pushing yourself everyday to be better, you're on your way to be a fat, lazy, worthless, homeless leech on society that Darwinism should have taken out and the only reason people like that are alive is because of sensitive snowflakes
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaketon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go go...

jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jstarcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Continuous improvement, knowing other people are better than me and I need to close the gap. Ask yourself at the end of the day what have you done to improve? If the answer is nothing you need to make up for it.

NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuubLifter2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Music, Music, Music that makes your blood pump....

….and remember why you started training, or look at your progress pics.
    I sometimes look at my before and after and get the motivation to do even better

SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SideshowBill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chocolate keeps me motivated, I know there's always some in the fridge. I try to control myself though and get only a small piece by the end of the day.
    There's some damn good chocolate in Norway.

happy06maker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Think about your future self, will he be happy and thanking you or will he be sad and frustrated?

ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    It's my drive to attain the betterment of my physical and mental stature through the vigorous grind of challenging my body and my mind as the journey of the 'fitness' lifestyle proceeds on forward. It's because I understand that this lifestyle needs to be given your 110% because of the fact that it requires you to push yourself to your limits and even beyond that which is where strength and character derives from. You can use external factors for motivation such as quotes, biographies and even lifting for your appearance to get women however the internal motivation is what always kicks in when you're at your lowest and that's what sparks that passion in you when you start seeing the results

Your mind subconsciously accepts the fact that this grind is now a routine and it MUST be done

Simple as that
    Always liked this miscer; cemented badass status in my mind now. Repped brah.
    *** Lift & Misc ***

martninick64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "each morning we sre born again. What we do today is what matters most"

blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blackafrica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I just remember that I’m very lucky and fortunate to be in a 1st world country, to have access to good food and water and stuff, and try to make the most of it

walshemily0812 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everybody. I usually wake up early and trying to follow my daily routine (diet, physical training, etc.). I think it's the most simple and proper way to keep yourself highly motivated. You just need try to keep your life in your own order and always remember about your goals. Love yourself and take care

Spyrith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When it comes to fitness, I mostly get the motivation from the feel good attitude I get from lifting and jogging. The physical gains are great, but the mental gains are what really make life awesome, at least for me.
    Like any human tho, I get bad days when I don't want to get out. When that happens, I just rely on the sense of guilt of missing a training session to get off the couch and just do the thing.

With professional stuff, I guess I'm glad I do a job that I like and don't really feel the pressure and need to motivate myself.

StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StinnerOzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I figure I didn't spend all this time & effort to give up, regress, lose it, etc. just to end up like everyone else who doesn't earn what they want.
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571