ReiLen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Forearm pain confusion

So we never really had a Forarm workout in our routine, and I decided to add some Hammer Curls as that was lacking on Friday. We don’t work out on the weekend, so come Monday I’m doing bench press. I feel no soreness in my forearm, but my bench is much more difficult. Like I’m able to do the motion, but I’m having trouble controlling the bar.

Soon after, it’s like the insides of my forearms, and biceps (but inside, not on top) are just pulsing in pain. I tried to continue the workout. Like I am able to do isolated curls easily enough, but I have a hard time getting into position. It just seems so different then normal muscle soreness. It feels like it’s coming from the middle of my arms, not on top of the muscles.

Anyway, the pain persists for about 2 hours, and just disappears. No pain at all again. Now, I’ve pulled muscles plenty, and experienced DOMS, etc. This just felt rather different; plus muscle pain usually sticks around past 2 hours after workout. Is this just how a pulled forearm muscle is supposed to feel? Should I focus on making sure my workout on Wednesday keeps off my forearms as much as possible?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See a medical professional.
    A physical therapist or chiropractor that work with athletes may be able to help you with your issue.