29KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Personal Training

As a up & coming PT, within the industry I was hoping to get some insight into what specialized areas can help you stand out and succeed within a busy industry?

Any help advice and direction is always welcome

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I train personal trainers. One thing I'd say is don't try to be everything to everybody. Instead, specialize in the areas of fitness you are most interested in. is it hockey conditioning or weight loss after pregnancy, etc. whatever it is, learn as much about those areas as you can. Eventually you will be seen as the expert in those areas. Also, remember that the beginners who are usually women over age 40 are who your clients are most likely to be. if your areas of expertise are in line with what that population is looking for, then you will be ok.
    I hope some of this helps
    Joe
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

29KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeCannonMSCSCS View Post
    I train personal trainers. One thing I'd say is don't try to be everything to everybody. Instead, specialize in the areas of fitness you are most interested in. is it hockey conditioning or weight loss after pregnancy, etc. whatever it is, learn as much about those areas as you can. Eventually you will be seen as the expert in those areas. Also, remember that the beginners who are usually women over age 40 are who your clients are most likely to be. if your areas of expertise are in line with what that population is looking for, then you will be ok.
    I hope some of this helps
    Joe

Thank you Joe really appreciate the advice