squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squall121 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I feel terrible, I did everything wrong and no wonder why she won't call me back

I noticed a trend in my last two dates, they just won't call me back or they say they will call and never do (I never follow up when they do this, it'sjust too desperate even for me).

https://www.seductionbykamal.com/en/...ling-you-back/

I feel really bad that I did everything wrong mentioned here, I feel soo stupid, I'm just boring man right now, I feel like dating is too hard for me

SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by squall121 View Post
    I noticed a trend in my last two dates, they just won't call me back or they say they will call and never do (I never follow up when they do this, it'sjust too desperate even for me).

I feel really bad that I did everything wrong mentioned here, I feel soo stupid, I'm just boring man right now, I feel like dating is too hard for me
    Hey buddy, hope you’re feeling better today.

I’m going to ask a few questions here, feel free to answer them when you can.

1) on your dates are you planning ahead, are you being the leader and delegating where you go, what you do etc or are you asking the girl “it’s up to you” “what do you want to do”

2) are you maintaining dominant posture? keeping eye contact, taking up too much room, basically, are you being alpha?

3) what are you talking to her about on your dates? are you talking about negative topics? Are you talking about yourself? Are you telling her about your ex’s and why you hate them etc?

4) not on the date, but before hand are you constantly texting the women on the phone?

Get back to me when you can mate!