xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Synergee barbells

Hi guys,

A few new barbell offerings popped up on Amazon.ca lately. I was actually surprised to see triceps and biceps olympic bars, in cerakote, for less than $100 CAD. They also have their Rino Powerbar (cerakoted also). Anybody here use them? Is the cerakote option really worth it? How does the knurling feel?

I currently have basic (read fixed sleeves) biceps and triceps bars and I am wondering if it's worth the upgrade as I have some amazon gift cards laying around...

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For anyone wondering.. this is the bar:

https://www.amazon.ca/Synergee-Comme...=syner&sr=8-12

The bar has 6.25" loadable sleeves(on the shorter end - rogue, Vulcan and ab use 10"+) but if you don't lift much or use 25lb plates, should be fine.., loose endcaps, generic Chinese bar cambers and the makers claim it'll get you Michelle Obama arms lol

I mean for the price, it's decent but I think you're really only paying a premium for the cerakote finish. The tricep and ez curl bars have 28mm shafts which is better than 25.

The tricep bar is basically a 28mm tricep bar with cerakote. Nothing fancy.

The rhino bar seems interesting.. 29mm medium-aggressive knurl(according to reviews) bushing bar with cerakote finish for $250cad plus taxes with free shipping - nearly $200 + shipping cheaper than the next cerakote power bar. Not bad but I'd rather pay for the bells of steel power bar. Bare steel finish, true aggressive knurling and rated well.

https://www.bellsofsteel.com/product...erlifting-bar/

Unless you need a rust preventative finish.. then get the cerakote bar.

ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50) ParxPoker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Real men use Texas Bars by Buddy Capps.

xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdoomhammerx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ParxPoker View Post
    Real USA man you mean. Those bars availability in Canada is close to nonexistent and if you manage to find them, they are so overpriced that they are not worth it.
    Last edited by xdoomhammerx; 02-13-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Well, I pulled the trigger on a Synergee Rhino powerbar. I'll let you guys know my impressions when I receive it.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ParxPoker View Post
    Rip? Is that you?

dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dagdafitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xdoomhammerx View Post
    Real USA man you mean. Those bars availability in Canada is close to nonexistent and if you manage to find them, they are so overpriced that they are not worth it.
    I have the buddy capps Texas DL bar. Bare shaft with chrome sleeves. Had to have it shipped to a myusaddress location. Seems like half of my gear is stuff I picked up across the border... picking up the Vulcan ez curl next Wednesday. I usually have it sent there either due to availability or price.

Originally Posted by xdoomhammerx View Post
    Well, I pulled the trigger on a Synergee Rhino powerbar. I'll let you guys know my impressions when I receive it.
    Sweet. Looking forward to a review

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Rip? Is that you?

Nah, Rip is always pushing his namesake bar.

Imo, the TPB is a good power bar, but it's not the best choice if you're only going to own one bar. The aggressive knurl is good for deads, but unnecessary for bench, ohp, power cleans, etc.

There's a reason my power bar stays on the floor in the deadlift/landmine area and not in the rack.

To each his own, though.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Nah, Rip is always pushing his namesake bar.
    Not since releasing the Capps Starting Strength bar...

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Not since releasing the Capps Starting Strength bar...

Ah, must've missed that announcement. I've lost a lot of respect for him since he started pushing the SS racks, benches, etc.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Ah, must've missed that announcement. I've lost a lot of respect for him since he started pushing the SS racks, benches, etc.
    I don't think it got much attention here, or at least I haven't seen anyone review it. The SS bar and the cheaper Capps branded version look pretty nice for general purpose bars.

New barbell received! I'll unpack it tonight and use it for a couple of days before writing a review.