adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The greatest training video you ever need.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe not the greatest, but I enjoyed the cheat curls talk, the heavier, the more swinging. You won't find many around here agreeing on that one, except me.

Sergio had scary forearms, IMO most BB'ers have weak skinny looking wrists, not Sergio, I bet he didn't wear straps?

Did you know Arnold was a party animal, more than me, and I'm sure he was eating some other pies too.......

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Franco, but remember Arnold called Franco a child and he was his father, well Franco was not smart, at the end of the Mr. O, Arnold and Franco were posing down. Arnold leaned into Franco and started talking, Franco, being Arnold's child got distracted and started to grin and talking back, in which he lost his groove and Arnold completely blew him off and kept up his routine, very interesting uh folks. Franco didn't have the "eye of the tiger" on that display. (Arnold me friend, he say, I do, I Arnold pet).

...come-on you can talk about it, this ain't the White House Correspondence Dinner, or maybe it is?