SoggyCow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Plan on losing 130lb by Dec. 2020

Hey people, on Jan 20th I weighed in at 300lb (was 308). When I was 23, I remember weighing in at 210 (my profile pic), and gave up on my appearance after some personal drama. I'm almost 30, and I want to start off my next 10 years very well.

My goal is 170 by December 1st.
    My thing is I go hard or I don't go at all, so I decided to start off on a HARD zero carb Keto. I lost a lot my first week, I think 17-ish pounds (mostly water, I think) - I read that carbs make your body hold a lot of water, etc, and my first week I ate maybe 16 gross baked chicken legs.
    Ketosis sickness was like the flu for 3 days. I got rid of my indoor workout bike, because I don't think it is burning enough fat as jogging outside would.

I'm now 277lb this Feb 10th starting off my 4th week. I fill up a 1gal milk jug with water in the morning and polish that off by the end of every day. I've noticed I'm not losing as much weight as I need to (some kind of plateau), so this week I'm going for a 7day water fasting with normal cardio. To replace the food, I have a huge cocktail of all the vitamins, etc I need. I'm hoping because I'm in Ketosis, a week fasting will eat up a lot of body fat. I'm bumping up my cardio to 3 hours daily this week. I'll see how this goes - if it goes well as I'm hoping, I'll incorporate a week fasting every 3rd week.

My Bodyspace page is /SoggyCow

I saw some videos of the BB forums having lots of people with knowledge, so I'm here explaining whats up with me, and see what advice I can take from yall. ty

TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingBB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoggyCow View Post
    Hey people, on Jan 20th I weighed in at 300lb (was 308). When I was 23, I remember weighing in at 210 (my profile pic), and gave up on my appearance after some personal drama. I'm almost 30, and I want to start off my next 10 years very well.

My goal is 170 by December 1st.
    My thing is I go hard or I don't go at all, so I decided to start off on a HARD zero carb Keto. I lost a lot my first week, I think 17-ish pounds (mostly water, I think) - I read that carbs make your body hold a lot of water, etc, and my first week I ate maybe 16 gross baked chicken legs.
    Ketosis sickness was like the flu for 3 days. I got rid of my indoor workout bike, because I don't think it is burning enough fat as jogging outside would.

I'm now 277lb this Feb 10th starting off my 4th week. I fill up a 1gal milk jug with water in the morning and polish that off by the end of every day. I've noticed I'm not losing as much weight as I need to (some kind of plateau), so this week I'm going for a 7day water fasting with normal cardio. To replace the food, I have a huge cocktail of all the vitamins, etc I need. I'm hoping because I'm in Ketosis, a week fasting will eat up a lot of body fat. I'm bumping up my cardio to 3 hours daily this week. I'll see how this goes - if it goes well as I'm hoping, I'll incorporate a week fasting every 3rd week.

My Bodyspace page is /SoggyCow

I saw some videos of the BB forums having lots of people with knowledge, so I'm here explaining whats up with me, and see what advice I can take from yall. ty
    Great goal! Good luck!

Not sure if it helps or not but cut a bit slower so that the skin don’t sag too bad.

Maybe search the forum a bit. I’m not even sure if slow cut will help with sagging skin
    **^^ gone ^^**

schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good for you! Not only are you making the change, you also have set yourself a challenging target.

I can offer some advice from experience, make sure you do some weight training and follow a beginners programme if you are new to lifting. I started in June 2019, I also increased my Cardio a little at a time - am not running more than 3 times a week right now (30-60m).
    On my weight loss journey I prioritised Nutrition, Lifting and then Cardio. Also make sure what you are doing now you can sustain till you get to your goal, and have a plan for what to do after you reach your goal.

TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000) TheHaws is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck man. August 2018 I decided to make a change from 300lbs, went Keto in feb of 2019. Today I am 211lbs, and that was with a 4 month reverse diet/maintenance period. 130lbs is lofty but you can do it.

My best advice is start lifting ASAP, the sooner you lift the better you will feel. Your eating should be the main priority though. I felt keto worked but I didn't start performing well and seeing real changes until I went a balanced high protein, moderate carb and low fat meal plan. But I know some people that do really well on keto. What ever helps you adhere to the caloric deficit is the best option.

You can do it buddy.
    <Overly Friendly Canadian Crew>
    Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75. - Benjamin Franklin
    Obese to Fit Transformation Of Peace: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177444201

clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000) clwhoops44 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's my harsh take...

That is a ridiculously overcomplicated and unsustainable diet plan. 130 pounds is probably a stretch, but 80-100 pounds or so seems reasonable with a normal, calorie restricted diet and exercise. On your current plan, you will end up 170 pounds of skin, bone, and fat.... no muscle to speak of. Better take it a little slower and make it a lifestyle change rather than a hardcore crash diet.

Good luck with your goals.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TryingBB View Post
    Great goal! Good luck!
    Originally Posted by schrickm5 View Post
    Good for you!
    Originally Posted by TheHaws View Post
    Good luck man. You can do it buddy.
    Originally Posted by clwhoops44 View Post
    Good luck with your goals.
    Thanks guys! I'm back after a week and so happy to see read your suggestions and insight! NOTHING is going to stop me from reaching my goal! I'm down to 273 now from 277 previous week, making a total of 27 pounds for the month.

I wake up every morning at 3AM, shower, put on my walking gear & firearm, and walk to new neighborhood in construction with the streets all to myself. I return home around 7-8AM depending on how bad my legs hurt from walking HARD.
    ...I'm now considering equipping a backpack filled with weights so I stay at 300lb so this doesn't get any easier as I progress.

I wish I could put in before/after shots so far, but the forum won't allow me. I do post weekly face shots on my profile though!

@TheHaws, THANKS for the tip about working out - I'll incorporate 1 hour workouts on my living room floor henceforth. I looked in the mirror and did some fat-man flexing. I do seem to have muscle under this fatsuit. Before I got this fat, I used to bench 220 easy, I reallllllllly hope my build is still under all this blubber.

///////
    If there is a nutritionist around here, please tell me if I'm missing anything:

"Stackers 3"
    A
    B-50
    B-12
    B-6
    C
    Calcium Citrate
    Cinnamon
    Citric Acid
    D-3
    E
    Folic Acid
    MSM
    Magnesium Glycinate
    NSAID 325mg
    Nascent Iodine
    Omega 3 Acid
    Potassium Citrate
    Selenium
    Tri-Chromium
    \\\\\\\

I look and feel so great, but I know I'm only 21% there.
    Going to go even harder these next 2 weeks; I have less back pain from being extra heavy.

I'll check back on this thread in 2 weeks for another update!

Its 2 weeks later.

I'm down to 270 from 273 previous 2 weeks, despite unexpected 2 birthday parties, being with friends at a seafood Buffet and having ice cream with chocolate xD.

I didn't do well being it was 14 days, but I'm down 3 pounds nonetheless. I'm still extremely excited to no longer be a whale 300, and 30 pound loss from Jan 20th is pretty good. I'll come back to post results in 7 days. No parties this week xD

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I wake up every morning at 3AM, shower, put on my walking gear & firearm, and walk to new neighborhood in construction with the streets all to myself.
    Just curious, where do you live that you need to walk while strapped?
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Just curious, where do you live that you need to walk while strapped?
    Mississippi is open carry, and anywhere at night in the world is dangerous and people should be armed. ^_^

woo woo! 265 from 300! ill post again next week i really want to be 260 by then. i did nuke a buffet 2 days ago just completely annihilated all their lobster and steak. i freakin ate for 2 hours 15min LOL! keto is insane

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL! keto is insane
    LOL and why is that? Do you think it’s a backdoor entry into burning stored fat or something?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100) wj72wc is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're right as rain. Dirtbags like to come out at night. Stay safe.
    Also, I agree with clwhoops44 (my harsh take), made some good points. If you can incorporate more exercise in your routine to build more muscle tone, that will help in burning fat.

Hey guys, I dipped out when corona came to town, lost my job, brother got stuck in China, and halted my routine. I gained about 15 pounds back, 3 weeks ago got back to normal life and lost that 15lb, so I'm back to my 265 where I left off. I want to see If I can finish this year at 220 or less. My diet is consistently 0 carb plain home-made jerky and every possible vitamin, amino, etc I have every morning, then water fast the rest of the day. I built a stepper in my living room which I step on/off twice a day for 30min staring at the wall lol.

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    LOL and why is that? Do you think it’s a backdoor entry into burning stored fat or something?
    Hi, Tommy, when I see myself literally pissing oily fat, as I get "keto flu", losing lots of bodyfat barely doing anything physically compared to most people, yes.

Alright folks, I'll post back next 7-10 days with continued results.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you saying you literally just eat jerky and drink water every day? No **** you're losing weight, it has nothing to do with keto its the severe lack of calories. Learn how to do this sustainably or you're just going to end up back where you started.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys, I dipped out when corona came to town, lost my job, brother got stuck in China, and halted my routine. I gained about 15 pounds back, 3 weeks ago got back to normal life and lost that 15lb, so I'm back to my 265 where I left off. I want to see If I can finish this year at 220 or less. My diet is consistently 0 carb plain home-made jerky and every possible vitamin, amino, etc I have every morning, then water fast the rest of the day. I built a stepper in my living room which I step on/off twice a day for 30min staring at the wall lol.

Hi, Tommy, when I see myself literally pissing oily fat, as I get "keto flu", losing lots of bodyfat barely doing anything physically compared to most people, yes.

Alright folks, I'll post back next 7-10 days with continued results.
    Did you ever stop to think that just maybe your lower calories had something to do with it? Your diet sucks and your fat will go back on when you go back to your old eating habits. Rather than some unsustainable unhealthy diet you'll be better off to have a more balanced diet with the proper calorie amount to lose fat in a less drastic way.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My diet is consistently 0 carb plain home-made jerky and every possible vitamin, amino, etc I have every morning, then water fast the rest of the day.
    Congrats, you take the cake for the worst "diet" I've seen on here in quite some time.

I fully expect that the mods will close/lock this thread due to you following what we would consider to be extreme/unhealthy diet practices.
    Last edited by xsquid99; 08-20-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree that a good habits need to be sustained, however If you're able to sustain a weight loss diet for 4 months, it shows you have the discipline to stick to a regiment. Once in maintenance mode just change the diet, but stay disciplined.

To do 100 lbs by December you will have to push through some pretty intense hunger. It can be done if you have a strong motivation. Keep telling yourself it's temporary is hard even though you have months to go. Like anything in life, there's no better feeling accomplishing something that most people cannot. It's a victory of the mind more than of the body.

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DarthCholo View Post
    Agree that a good habits need to be sustained, however If you're able to sustain a weight loss diet for 4 months, it shows you have the discipline to stick to a regiment. Once in maintenance mode just change the diet, but stay disciplined.

To do 100 lbs by December you will have to push through some pretty intense hunger. It can be done if you have a strong motivation. Keep telling yourself it's temporary is hard even though you have months to go. Like anything in life, there's no better feeling accomplishing something that most people cannot. It's a victory of the mind more than of the body.
    You did read hes just eating jerky and water right?
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

It works until it doesn't.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

You can go back to Misc. now after that enlightening post

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarthCholo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You can go back to Misc. now after that enlightening post
    Never left.

yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yak93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! Congrats on your progress but I do have concerns that are shared with others posted. I will not bash you for your current dietary plan, but there is a good chance that you are setting yourself up for a massive rebound. Meaning, after your diet (Jan 1, 21) you will stop dieting after a hard year of a strong caloric deficit and metabolic adaptation and go back to your previous eating habits. This could lead to more weight gained than lost (end up at a higher weight than when you started).

Again, not trying to put you down, but this is the type of thinking that is why 98% of diets fail.

As far as the oily urine, that could be due to your massive amount of vitamins that could be (potentially) a waste of money. In that case, you are literally peeing them away.

Keep pushing and you do you. However, if I could make advice, I would suggest eating more food, cut the vitamins down, focus on caloric intake vs keto and water fasting. Don't push yourself too hard because this all-or-nothing mentality leads to burn out and failure most of the time.
    Coach Yaklin M.S., CSCS