MHaziqRazali is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1.81m, 72kg and 20% BF Male following F5 novice routine. Bulk or Cut?

Hello, been lurking around the forums for quite some time now. I have decided to follow the Fierce 5 novice routine but was just wondering if I should cut or bulk given my current stats. I got the chance to use the boditrax scanner but read that it can be wildly inaccurate and so have come here to get a visual assessment by you guys. Here are my stats with a photo below.

Height: 1.81m
    Weight: 72kg or 158.7lb
    Fat Percentage (boditrax): 20.1%

I read that males with a body fat percentage of around 20% are encourage to cut down to 12-15% before they start bulking and so would also like to ask if I should cut, maintain or bulk. I have read quite a number of threads on calorie intake and macros and I think I am ready to begin my fitness journey. Hope to get some support. Thank you very much.

Haziq.
    Attached Images

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have no muscle size, tone or definition at all. If you cut now, you'd be severely disappointed with the results. You need to keep lifting the way you are and focus on eating right and lifting right. Don't be afraid to put on a little weight to gain some muscle.

NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100) NuubLifter2000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do a "lean bulk".....
    Figure out your daily need of kcal then add a little more...(maybe +100kcal?)
    ,and by the way if you are new to lifting you can actually build muscle and loose fat.....(the nubbgainz)
    There is a book from Eric Helms on nutrition download it, it has all the info you need.......