Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Bored drudixon's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Coppell, Texas, United States
    Posts: 12,222
    Rep Power: 61679
    drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    drudixon is offline
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Yes, of course that is what he claims happened, but the accounts of multiple officers and the media who investigated say otherwise. Further, a jury who evaluated the evidence on both sides concluded that Kenny just wasn't credible, so he was convicted.




    This is the very embodiment of the simple minded thinking that you attribute to everyone else. The conversation should be a bit more nuanced than "gubmint is evil". For sure the government is not perfect and we have to be vigilant about abuse of power and the erosion of our rights...But, this doesn't mean that everything the government does is (by default) evil and wrong. There are certainly bad cops out there, but to assume that all/most cops are just brainwashed storm troopers whose primary purpose is to abuse and oppress the masses at the behest of the state is just idiotic.
    I like the people going to jail for medical debt. Dickens does too.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2015
    Location: Nevada, United States
    Posts: 8,716
    Rep Power: 76104
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ElrondHubbard is online now
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Yes, that’s exactly why guns did very well. Meanwhile gun laws are getting stricter and stricter. There was a period in time when guns we’re not that big a deal, thinking even possibly 1970s?
    Back when the murder rate was climbing sky high?
    I'm out, standing in my field.

    64 and still a newbie.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 830
    Rep Power: 1201
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Back when the murder rate was climbing sky high?
    Oh yeah, surely gun laws will stop all that. Let me tell you something smart guy, unlike what you think I was no republican in fact I was mostly democrat because well, I was a pot smokin burnout and well those republicans were just evil. I still hate republicans too like Mitt, and Bush. To me there are as bad as Obama.

    But the only protection you gonna have against guns IS GUNS is Wtf is your point?????

    You think no business can survive without government protection uh? Well until every gun in the world is destroyed in which that is impossible, they will still have raw materials to make guns your argument is elementary.

    Make a stronger case please, bang dismissed!!!
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Scared ****less eomrat's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
    Age: 51
    Posts: 742
    Rep Power: 58392
    eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eomrat is offline
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Oh yeah, surely gun laws will stop all that. Let me tell you something smart guy, unlike what you think I was no republican in fact I was mostly democrat because well, I was a pot smokin burnout and well those republicans were just evil. I still hate republicans too like Mitt, and Bush. To me there are as bad as Obama.

    But the only protection you gonna have against guns IS GUNS is Wtf is your point?????

    You think no business can survive without government protection uh? Well until every gun in the world is destroyed in which that is impossible, they will still have raw materials to make guns your argument is elementary.

    Make a stronger case please, bang dismissed!!!
    Oh Lord, I am dying.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User adamgentile's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2014
    Location: United States
    Age: 49
    Posts: 518
    Rep Power: 4743
    adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamgentile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    adamgentile is offline
    I wish I had "weed card". In fact everyone should get a "weed card", 100x better and safer than alcohol.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User Halfway's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2004
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 21,656
    Rep Power: 177010
    Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Halfway is online now
    Originally Posted by adamgentile View Post
    I wish I had "weed card". In fact everyone should get a "weed card", 100x better and safer than alcohol.

    Nah, I'm sweet. But I couldn't get one for years, because even if I never used it it would have prevented me becoming a US citizen.

    Thankfully they don't consider beer use a crime of Moral Turpitude
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 830
    Rep Power: 1201
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    There is something called the 2nd amendment which means people have the right to protect themselves.

    Just because gun crime goes up is the worst reason to restrict people from having guns, in fact it becomes even more important to protect ones self, El
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 41
    Posts: 830
    Rep Power: 1201
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Thankfully they don't consider beer use a crime of Moral Turpitude
    Uh yes they do, the Kavenall case became a “your being chargedof beer drinking, if we can’t prove you groped someone”.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User NorwichGrad's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Pennsylvania, United States
    Age: 48
    Posts: 9,236
    Rep Power: 66909
    NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NorwichGrad is offline
    Freedoms are FREE. They are God-Given. And for those who don't believe in a Creator, it's cool. Freedoms are still FREE, because they are Natural. If you read the Declaration of Independence, the words Creator and Natural Rights are both used. That's because the Founding Fathers - though 51 signers were Christians - also respected the fact that NOT all were Christians.

    The belief that Freedoms come from gubmint or the belief that police and soldiers give freedom is beyond retarded.

    The Right to self-preservation precedes the Second Amendment by thousands of years. Even without the Second Amendment, Individuals still have that inherent right.

    it all boils down to the Individual. The Individual is the most important minority. A White Christian has as much Right as a Black Atheist. Gubmint is excellent at dividing Individuals.

    Read the Declaration once again. It is the most important American Document; however, it is NOT only for Americans. It applies to all of Humanity.

    This is why statism is a cult.

    Liberal commies are just as braindead as pseudo-patriotic conservatives. One side thinks his team is better than the other. Truth is both sides are being manipulated while feral gubmint continues to grow.

    The Supreme Court has already ruled that police do not have to protect the Citizens. The empire has already shown that it doesn't care about the Citizens as it continues to bomb brown people for 'free-duhhhm' while stealing oil. Yet conservative continue to act like a bunch of shameless bootlicking nuthuggers, ignoring the fact that our very own liberties are diminishing here at home. You must have never heard of the Patriot Act, or Civil Asset Forfeiture.

    Then you have the 'free $hit' crowd on the left. They hate the Orangeman because the media says he's bad. The left, as braindead as they are, think Trump is racist because CNN said so. But they hate him for the wrong reasons. If they want to hate Trump, it should be because he went full Keynesian. And that's another problem. Neither the left nor the fake right understand economics. So there's no point in expanding further.

    How many more unborn babies must be murdered? How many more countries must the empire invade? How many more innocent people around the world must die? How many more innocent Americans must be killed by cops? How much more tyranny are we willing to accept? Before the sheep realize how truly evil our gubmint has become?

    My guess is that as long as you're comfortable receiving retirements and pensions courtesy of taxslaves, as long as you continue to believe the narrative, and as long as you continue to believe "well, at least America is not like China", then nobody really gives a $hit.. until it's too late.

    It's game over. America died long ago. There is no resuscitating her back to life.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2015
    Location: Nevada, United States
    Posts: 8,716
    Rep Power: 76104
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ElrondHubbard is online now
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Nah, I'm sweet. But I couldn't get one for years, because even if I never used it it would have prevented me becoming a US citizen.

    Thankfully they don't consider beer use a crime of Moral Turpitude
    I think moral turpitude would be a great brand name for a beer.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

    64 and still a newbie.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Scared ****less eomrat's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
    Age: 51
    Posts: 742
    Rep Power: 58392
    eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eomrat is offline
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I think moral turpitude would be a great brand name for a beer.
    Or a Punk Rock band
    Last edited by eomrat; 02-13-2020 at 11:38 AM.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User NearlyBigAngus's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Age: 50
    Posts: 305
    Rep Power: 5483
    NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000) NearlyBigAngus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NearlyBigAngus is offline
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    I think moral turpitude would be a great brand name for a beer.
    Nah - sounds more like something you'd use to clean a paint brush to me.
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts