View Poll Results: DO YOU PLACE YOUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST BELIEVING HE DIED N ROSE AGAIN,FOR YOUR SINS?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

55 24.44%
  • NO

80 35.56%
  • I ALREADY PLACED MY FAITH IN CHRIST AND HIS SACRIFICE FOR MY SINS

62 27.56%
  • OTHER

28 12.44%
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS. IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU COULD EVER DO AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES

ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT IF YOU DIED TODAY THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?

There are some things that you should know:

1. Realize that you are a sinner and in need of a Savior:

Ro 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

Ro 3:10 "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:"

It all began with the story of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God created them perfect, there was no death or sorrow. God told them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. They disobeyed God and as a result, sin entered into the world. The pain, which this world sees, is the result of sin.

2. Because of our sins, we die both spiritually and physically, but God sent His Son to die so that you can have a chance not to have to go to hell by accepting what He did on the cross:

Ro 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Ro 5:8 "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Every person who has ever lived is a sinner and is not righteous because we do bad things. A sin is a crime against God, just as if you steal something at the store, it is punishable by going to jail. It's the same thing with sin. Lying, stealing, sex before marriage, pride, hatred, ect. are all sins. Hell is a prison for those who commit crimes against God. That’s because you must be perfect in order to get to heaven. No matter how well you live your life from then on, you have already sinned, which will be punished if you are not pardoned. If you commit a crime, and then live as a good citizen you still will go to jail for the crime you committed. Right? Just as the President can pardon a crime so you won't go to jail, Jesus can pardon your sins so that you do not go to hell, and can go to heaven when you die. You won’t have to pay for your own sins because Jesus already did that for you. But if you reject the pardon that He offers, you will have to pay for your own sins by going to hell.

3. If you will confess Jesus Christ as Your Lord, place your Faith in Him and Believe in your heart that He died, shed His blood and rose again as a sacrifice for your sins, you will be saved (from hell).

Eph 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ro 10:9,10 "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.."

You cannot get to heaven by being a good person, going to church, baptism or any other way other than by turning to Jesus, believing in your heart that He died on the cross and rose from the dead for your sins and placing your Faith in Him. While these are good things to do, some people believe that they will get to heaven, but your Faith must be in Christ and His sacrifice alone and nothing else, giving your life to Him.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 3:25 "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;"

4. You must place your Faith in Jesus Christ believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, Pray this prayer from your heart to God in Faith:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins. I repent and turn to You as the only way of salvation, I give my life to you, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.
    Last edited by Paddington; 02-08-2020 at 04:48 PM.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I fail to see how this is about trannys.

Negged.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Snap necks, cash checks Sarevoke75's Avatar
    Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sarevoke75 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm driving the bus to hell.

also, negged
    US Navy Corpsman '09-'19 "Motrin, water, take a knee"
    US Army 35F '20- present

6'4" sooper race

IG: @classy_harvey

*New Hampshire Crew*

Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000) Paddington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sarevoke75 View Post
    I'm driving the bus to hell.

also, negged
    If you give Him a chance, you will never regret it.

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't ask for directions when I'm driving, definitely no need for them when I'm dead.

beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beansieweansie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id rather go to hell then read that LOL

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See, I would be religious if fapping wasn't a mortal sin. Why is God against fapping? How can he be so cruel?

Also just lol at God's mentality:

"Brb I give humans free will."
    "Btw you must also fully commit your mind, heart, and soul into worshiping me, then go to heaven and worship me eternally. There are no pleasures in heaven because they are evil, the only pleasure you get is worshipping me eternally."
    "Also if you exercise free will you go to hell and suffer eternally. Forgot to mention that."
    "See you in 65 years *******."

Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    I don't ask for directions when I'm driving, definitely no need for them when I'm dead.
    Would you take directions from God Himself?

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paddington View Post

Good point. I stand corrected.

My inspiration is Veronica Moser.
    Truly inspirng.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are Mormons the correct group?

Originally Posted by FingerNailsBrah View Post
    Are Mormons the correct group?
    Absolutely not. They are steeped in false Doctrine.

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would you believe if I told you God is my homie and he said to let you know you're being a ****?

Would you believe if I told you God is my homie and he said to let you know you're being a ****?
    Absolutely not because I have His Word, the Bible. You need to believe what the Bible says.

The Bible was written by who? Dr. Seuss?

GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreatOldOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have a nice evening OP. I gave you a hard time before, but have come to believe in God. Differently than you, but nevertheless regret berating you and the many others in RP. I apologize, and wish you well on your path.
    EX IGNORANTIA AD SAPIENTIAM
    EX LUCE AD TENERBRAS

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop shoving your religion down people's throats *******

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Valhalla looks like a lot more fun than Heaven.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

The Bible was written by who? Dr. Seuss?
    No. It was written over a 1600 year period through 40 men who lived in different parts of the world and it all fits together as one book because it was written by God Himself. It outlines God's plan for man to obtain Salvation and Eternal life in heaven with Him. God wants to make you Royalty in heaven with Him, but you must give your life to Him through faith in Jesus Christ and His Sacrifice for YOU on the cross.

Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Stop shoving your religion down people's throats *******
    You stop shoving YOUR views down other people's throat. Don't click on this thread if you don't like. You think you can control what everyone else talks about here because YOU don't like it? Go to a different thread and stop being controlling.
    Last edited by Paddington; 02-08-2020 at 05:13 PM.

LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?

Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Have a nice evening OP. I gave you a hard time before, but have come to believe in God. Differently than you, but nevertheless regret berating you and the many others in RP. I apologize, and wish you well on your path.
    Would you please wait around and talk to me about it for a bit? I would really appreciate it if you would.

Maybe it's 41 men over a 2600 year period and God really does think you're being a *******

It's basically part of the bible

Maybe it's 41 men over a 2600 year period and God really does think you're being a *******

It's basically part of the bible
    Nope it's 40 over a 1600 year period. The Scholars have it figured out.

Had, till I posted my part

Originally Posted by LuckyAH View Post
    Do you also believe the earth is 6000 years old?
    I believe that man and all life have been on the earth for 6000 years. It is Biblically possible that the earth is much older and God destroyed it and re-made it 6000 years ago.

LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The new testament is about a slut who didn't want to admit to getting pregnant with another man's baby. Tell me how this makes you feel.

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a miscer. You're going straight to hell no matter what.

I believe that man and all life have been on the earth for 6000 years. It is Biblically possible that the earth is much older and God destroyed it and re-made it 6000 years ago.

If you have children, off them asap so they don't have to be raised by someone as stupid as you. Im off dis

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nope it's 40 over a 1600 year period. The Scholars have it figured out.
    The story of the great flood in Genesis likely goes back 12,500 years to the Younger Dryas.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its pretty simple bro. Take your wall of words and condense it into “don't be an ass hole”.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!