KhaInTaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is This A Good Workout Program?

I would be doing a 3 day workout split, full body. One Mondays and Fridays I Would do strength and hypertrophy, so 2 compound strength lifts and then the rest would be hypertrophy and on wednesday it would be all hypertrophy. I picked 1 exercise for each muscle group (Chest, Back, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Calves, Quads, Hamstrings, and even Glutes) per workout day. I also made it so im getting strength done from each muscle and then also hypertrophy attention. My question is, is this a good workout split and mix of strength and hypertrophy and is the excercise selection good as well.
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every program permutation has their pros and cons in terms of strength and hypertrophy. What is your definition of "good"?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Every program permutation has their pros and cons in terms of strength and hypertrophy. What is your definition of "good"?
    will this be enough for strength and hypertrophy, like the way i have compound lifts on 2 days first for strength and then the rest is hypertrophy (sets and reps)

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You haven't given enough information so who knows.

I linked two screenshots

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KhaInTaa View Post
    I linked two screenshots
    They are hard to read. Can you "copy/paste" the text of the program?

Originally Posted by KhaInTaa View Post
    I linked two screenshots
    With insufficient information. Volume, intensity, progression?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    With insufficient information. Volume, intensity, progression?
    Chest = 74 Reps
    Back = 72 Reps
    Quads = 86 Reps
    Hamstrings = 60 Reps + Deadlift work
    Shoulder = 66 Reps
    Biceps = 69 Reps
    Triceps = 72 Reps
    Calves = 78 Reps

Monday | Strength + Hypertrophy

Barbell Bench Press (Pec Major | Chest) 4x5

Squat (Rectus Femoris | Quads) 4x5

Pull Ups (Lats | Back) 3x8
    Tricep Kickbacks (Long Head | Triceps) 3x8

Leg Curl (Biceps Femoris, Semitendinosus | Hamstring) 3x12
    Seated Calf Raise (Soleus | Calf) 3x8

Dumbbell Hammer Curl (Long Head, Brachialis | Biceps) 3x8
    Lateral Raises (Side Delts | Shoulder) 3x8

Face Pulls (Rear Delts, Corrective Exercise)

Wednesday | Hypertrophy

Dips (Pec Minor | Chest) 3x8
    Barbell Curl (Short Head | Biceps) 3x5

Barbell Rows (Rhomboids | Back) 3x6
    Tricep Pushdowns (Lateral Head | Triceps) 3x10

Leg Extensions (Vastus Lateralis, Vastus Medialis | Quads) 3x12
    Hip Thrusts (Gluteus Maximus, Medias, Minimas | Glutes)

Rear Delt Flys (Rear Delts | Shoulder) 3x8
    Standing Calf Raise (Gastrocnemius | Calf) 3x6

Farmers Carry (Full Body, Corrective Exercise)

Friday | Strength + Hypertrophy

Deadlift (Full Body) 4x5

Barbell Overhead Press (Front Delt | Shoulder) 3x6

Incline Dumbbell Press (Pec Major | Chest) 3x10
    Preacher Curls (Short Head | Biceps) 3x10

Lat Pulldowns (Lats | Back) 3x10
    Tricep Dips (Medial Head | Triceps) 3x6

Bulgarian Split Squat (Rectus Femoris, Vastus Lateralis | Quads) 3x10
    Romanian Deadlifts (All Parts | Hamstring) 3x8

Standing Calf Raise (Gastrocnemius | Calf) 3x12

Face Pulls (Rear Delts, Corrective Exercise)

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks good to me. Although the volume might be a little too much. Only you will know the answer. If you aren't recovering properly, you might do 2 sets of everything where it calls for 3 sets. And 3 sets where it calls for 4.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Not a bad plan.........

For someone with several years of consistent training experience, who requires high intermediate to advanced stimulus to disrupt homeostasis.

Of course someone at that level wouldn't be asking this type of question so......

I'm betting you can see faster results and greater growth on a much simpler plan using only the basic compound lifts with little to no other movements.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17