Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Midgetkiller View Post
    Also Reyes barely was able to walk out the octagon, JJ walked out of there as if he just took a shet.
    i recall jones saying after the fight in an interview that there was a rumor backstage that reyes blew an acl in the fight
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    i recall jones saying after the fight in an interview that there was a rumor backstage that reyes blew an acl in the fight
    Fuk, goodbye rematch in 2020.
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Watching the fight live I score it 2, 4, and 5 for Jones, and I was rooting for Reyes. Going to rewatch it now.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can we take a moment to acknowledge what DC did there.

Do you even know his history with Jones

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ anyone using striking stats and pretending they are even 1% relevant. You must be retarded to think that. There are no words to describe the stupidity of people who feel that way. I can barely even fathom it.

Even if you forget the fact that the "official striking stats" is some random neckbeard being paid minimum wage for pushing a button during the fight. One strike could be more signifcant than twenty other strikes. Honestly it baffles me how people give any importance at all to these stats. Do you understand anythign about fighting at all if you give importance to these stats? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    I get where you're coming from, but there is no fair way to establish damage done each strike, significant strikes are used and they decide which fighter was better that night. And since Reyes tanked Jones' 2 takedowns and didn't give him any advantages, their weight is weak; stats often aren't that straightforward to induce from, yet the judges mucked it up spectacularly.

For perspective, Jones' last fight against T. Silva was won by a pubic hair margin split decision (very nearly lost). The strike stats were in Jones favor

Dominick Reyes won yesterday, and Jon Jones kept the belt.
    Props for Reyes' immediate reaction of accepting the result and aiming to come back stronger
    I'm sure you would be happy to punch Francis Ngannou 10 times and he gets to punch you back only once. After all it's only the number that counts. LMAO what an extremely retarded thing to say.

kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kenjoshx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Lol @ anyone using striking stats and pretending they are even 1% relevant.
    I hear ya. The significant strike counters aren't qualified.
    How qualified do you think the judges are? fr

You're right. The damage of a landed strike is a big factor in a fight.
    Say two fighters hit each other the same number of times. One had higher striking power, and the other had a toughness beyond comprehension (say Yoel Romero). Neither could put the other out. Who would you give it to? what about if the first one was gassed out? And the 2nd one was mentally drained and close to throwing in the towel?

Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    I'm sure you would be happy to punch Francis Ngannou 10 times and he gets to punch you back only once. After all it's only the number that counts. LMAO what an extremely retarded thing to say.
    If you can't measure a fighters' toughness, endurance, or his damage done from a strike or attempted submission (all essential factors in a fight), what do you do to be fair?
    And why is it ok for judges to hide their scorecards until after fight is done?

If Ngannou punched me but didn't knock me into an Askren, I still wouldn't let inexperienced, very corruptible men in an organization with a shady past to judge it based on elusive and hidden opinions, without some sort of unbiased data that weighs big to keep them in check. We do need judges for those unmeasurable aspects, but their questionable decisions should have less importance than easy to prove stats.

Can't say I agree with disqualifying the importance of stats, brah. But I hope I changed your mind
    Last edited by kenjoshx; 02-11-2020 at 08:42 AM. Reason: strong grammar

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reyes won 3-2 IMO, but I wasnt surprised they gave Jones the nod and neither was my gf.

Jones is one of only a couple cash cows that the UFC has left, no way they were going to let him lose on a battle that close overall. Sucks because Reyes worked his ass off and clearly won IMO, but thats combat sports for you! Crooked/paid off judges galore

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    One of my main early moments looking into the fight when I thought Reyes had a good chance was the effortless way he got up from the takedown by Chris Weidman.

It was just all squat power and felt really familiar when I would do the same in rolling practice when squat was maxed.

Later when I imagined them clashing I was like uh-oh this guy is a problem. His movement and strikes were “athletic” (lol at that word becoming a meme this fight)

Then later I had the realization, dude, Jon is gonna have to respect this guy and take him down!

And then I once again remeber what he did vs weidman and I was like holy chit. This guy is a legit problem for jacksonwink to deal with.

That’s why in the fight when he got up from the takedown like that it should not only not lose him the fight but it was actually triumphant. For 3 rounds he was the better fighter. Period.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Reyes won 3-2 IMO, but I wasnt surprised they gave Jones the nod and neither was my gf.

Jones is one of only a couple cash cows that the UFC has left, no way they were going to let him lose on a battle that close overall. Sucks because Reyes worked his ass off and clearly won IMO, but thats combat sports for you! Crooked/paid off judges galore
    What makes him a cash cow that they can rely on him not losing a fight for a long time? Like this card on YouTube barely any views.The press conference only 700k views and highlights less then 200k. Fight motion also a few 100k views lol they made jones the star in that fight motion highlights like if you didnt watch the fight would assume it was one sided. For someone with his record he doesnt get a lot of views on ufc youtube page.

Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lightbub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not surprised at all in the decision. They already building the Jones vs Israel fight. Can't have him lose now or the mystique is gone. Jones winning is good for business, period

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kenjoshx View Post
    Can we take a moment to acknowledge what DC did there.

Do you even know his history with Jones

people always root for the person who beats them, because it makes themselves look better

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait so it's news to fight/sports fans that you have to do extra, and convincingly beat a prestigious champion?

BRB why did the refs call so many fouls in favor of Micheal Jordan?

Oh that's right- because nobody really knows, remembers, or cares who he was facing.

I wonder how much salt ITT is from the "wahhhh, Jones is a cheater" crowd?

It's OK to not like somebody but LOL at thinking they're gonna change the way sports are judged to protect your feelings and biases.

Nothing more to see here than a bunch of snowflakes thinking they're entitled to some outcome.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.