NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up EVL Nutrition Isolate & BCAA

This was an EVL promotion at Thanksgiving and I was one of the winners. The items arrived a couple months later and I am finally getting to use the items and write some reviews. Thank you for selecting me to be one of the winners.

Here’s what came inside the box …

• 100% Isolate Strawberry Shortcake
    • BCAA Energy Peach Mango
    • EVL Tshirt

I’ve been using these for a couple weeks now and want to share some feedback.

=====================================

BCAA ENERGY PEACH MANGO

There are 30 servings in this container and each serving is two scoops. I liked the fact that the scoop handle was long enough to reach all the way to the bottom of the container, especially when you get to the last few scoops. This may seem like an insignificant thing, but it does get annoying to get to the bottom of the container and not be able to actually scoop up those last few servings.

The taste is very good. I like Peach and I like Mango, and I like Peach Mango. This was very tasty but it was also a bit starchy, which I liked very much. Almost like a sort of a nectar. I tried different amounts of water. The suggested amount of water was not enough for me … too sweet. I ended up with a large mason jar (about 16oz water) and 3 scoops: one serving is two scoops, by the way. So … I liked this with 3 scoops (1 ½ servings) mixed in 16oz of water.

The energy is good. Not enough for an intense workout (this is not a Pre) but enough to give you a little kick in the Too-Too. I liked it.

The profile is clean and straight forward … 2:1:1 BCAA, 500mg Beta-Alanine, 500mg L-Alanine, 500mg Taurine, and 110mg Natural Energizers (caffeine mixture).

I did not pay for this, but if I had to, I would be willing to pay up to $0.50 per serving. That is my current price for BCAA right now. Anything higher than that seems like a waste of money for me.

=====================================

100% ISOLATE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

Just a little side-note here … I had no idea what Steve Aoki had to do with a protein powder at all. Don’t even know if he is into lifting or even fitness. Perhaps he is.

I appreciate the fact that this was a VERY LARGE tub of protein! Dude, there are 68 servings in here. That is awesome. Thank you!

This protein has AMAZING taste and texture. It is clean and non-chemical tasting, and it is not very very thin as so many isolates are. There are actually CHUNCKS OF STRAWBERRIES in the powder that you can see in your scoop and in the mixture. This was probably one of the best tasting strawberry flavored protein powders I have ever had. Definitely in my top three!

I tried this with water, with skim milk, and also in an easy soft-serve ice cream recipe. The taste and the texture are absolutely amazing. In fact, I could find nothing about this powder that I did not like.

The profile is clean as expected … each scoop will give you 120 calories, 1g Fat, 2g Carbs, 0g Sugar, and 25g Protein. That is awesome if you ask me.

I don’t know how much this tub costs. I did not check. Honest, I would not mind paying a bit more than what I usually pay for my protein. I would definitely pay for this. I will have to check and see what other flavors EVL offers in this variety. A mint-chocolate or something with peanut butter in there would interest me. I will take a look when I run out of protein. I have 2-3 tubs I am going through right now.

I also appreciated the TSHIRT in the box. This is a high quality tshirt and they got the right size, too :-) I like it lots.

I am very happy with everything in the box. My review is honest and perhaps not as thorough as I would have liked to have the time to write, but it is honest. I would recommend this to my friends and would definitely pay for everything that came in the box.

Thank you SwolenBeast for sending this out and thank you all for reading my review.