akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)

Goodbye Jeep SRT, hello.......

So after 7 years of love, fun, and no issues it was time to let go of my 2014 Jeep SRT. It was my dream vehicle since the first gens, and finally pulled the trigger on the 2014. Never had any issues on it, but the 7 year / 70k warranty ran out last month and it certainly wasn’t as tight and refined as it used to be.

I also don’t really drive it much, so the wife was driving it as her daily, and she didn’t necessarily enjoy the Eibach pro kit / resonator delete / street tires / etc.

My daily is a 2018 Platinum Tundra, and have been a big fan of Toyota for a long time (3 tundras / 2 Tacomas). We need an SUV since she takes the doggo with her to work a lot. So the logical choice (and worthy replacement for the SRT) was the TRD Pro 4Runner!

I love this thing. The new 8” infotainment screen, and proximity entry / push button start do a really good job of semi-modernizing the 2020’s.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Eg0FW49

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/w6oJwKX

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    4Runner is always the answer. Unless you can afford a Lexus version.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    4Runner is always the answer. Unless you can afford a Lexus version.
    Thank man, and yeah, after pricing out an off-road package 460 at almost $80k (which is ancient inside, and the side swing rear would drive me nuts) the Pro won handily. I can handle and appreciate rugged and simple (ie outdated) in an off-road vehicle like the 4Runner, not so in a luxury vehicle. Was not interested at all in building up a 460 aftermarket, and wanted factory equipped.

Loving the rig so far. Extremely impressed by how well it performs on the ice/snow in 2wd on the factory Nitto’s compared to my AWD Jeep on studded snow tires. The fox shocks are incredible and handle everything I have been throwing at it. So much so that I am thinking of putting the Pro shocks on my 18 Tundra which has 30k miles on it now.

Also surprisingly don’t really miss the power of the SRT. May just be the new factor of the Pro,
    and will get bored of the power later.

blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazenbb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very nice! Thinking of getting one and i want to supercharge it. When you start missing the power, you should add one..