Registered User Imtoosexyforyou's Avatar
    Imtoosexyforyou is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How I Increased my Bench Press Max by 25 lbs in 4 days

So this may sound a bit far fetched or even crazy. However, I watched a video on youtube titled how I increased my bench by 30 lbs in 4 days and I have been watching Uplifter who is a skinny Asian American man (153 lbs with a max bench of 410 lbs). I incorporate their training methods and the 25 lb increase after two sessions is what I gained.

1.) Rest pause: I incorporated 2-3 sets of rest pauses where I rested either 80%-90% of my max bench for 5-10 seconds and completed either one or two reps.
    2.) I incorporated a static hold to start off before my first true set. I would put on a weight about 40-70% heavier than my one rep max and would lift off the rack then go down maybe 3-4 inches and hold for 30+ seconds then burnout with 10 finishing reps with very little movement.
    3.) I added in 1-2 sets chest pump burn outs with roughly 45%-60% of my one rep max. I would utilize a wider grip by about 2 inches for both hands. I would go all the way to my chest and explode up as fast as possible and go up about half way then go down fairly controlled and continue for 20-35 reps or so.
    4.) Caloric intake has remained the same with a slight surplus of calories at 20-25 per day while I'm still lean bulking but at an incredibly slow rate now that I have almost maxed out my frame after 5+ years of lifting consistently. I was 145 lbs at my normal body weight and now at 175 lbs my frame is nearly at the max for muscle mass (no supplements or anything else)
    5.) Isometric pushes: after completion of my sets I will complete a 10-15 second static push (bar against the racks) at two different angles.
    6.) I use the reverse pyramid method starting heavy and going down to lighter weights then back up to heavier weights
    7.) Total sets are anywhere from 7-8 sets for bench press only

I workout my chest every other day 2 times in a row then after a rest day for a 48 hour period time between chest work.

Note: I customized my own sets, reps and %'s (of 1 rep max) based off these two you tubers and my own training philosophy. Also, I take no supplements and just eat organic whole foods. I do not use a sling shot, gloves, bands or any other assistance. I also use mental reps in visualizing myself lifting the heavier weights and pump myself up right after that believing that if I do not make this lift I will die (which is true in some cases).

youtubedotcom/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
    youtubedotcom/watch?v=WS0i4S-Reec

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it works, it works
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100) MDSal92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    It will work in the short term. You keep training like that you going to boost your cortisol levels. Really all you did was increase your volume be it rep time or load.