mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000) mike584 is just really nice. (+1000)

Wordpress Themes

Hello. So, I decided that my website desperately needs a thematic overhaul if I want it to look like I'm offering services seriously and not just a blog page. I've been looking around myself via google and Wordpress, as that's what I'm using and I was hoping that perhaps some of you could please drop me some suggestions. I'll leave my web address down below so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!

Mike

unitedinstrength.net
    www.metalheadconfessions.com

Instagram: confessionsofanangrymetalhead

faiello12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’d honestly not recommend using Wordpress. If you’re looking to do the website work yourself, I’d just use something like square space. However, I’ve had good experiences with the Wordpress theme Salient.

Also remove those ads lol

JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JamSumo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Originally Posted by mike584 View Post
    Hello. So, I decided that my website desperately needs a thematic overhaul if I want it to look like I'm offering services seriously and not just a blog page. I've been looking around myself via google and Wordpress, as that's what I'm using and I was hoping that perhaps some of you could please drop me some suggestions. I'll leave my web address down below so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!

Mike

unitedinstrength.net
    Wordpress is great because it has tons of support and plugins and it is easy to type up blog posts. I especially like the firewall wordfence to block hack attempts.

I do web design and I recently wrote this site www.trainingbytom.com using wordpress. The client wanted a metallic gym feel so I made it, it is not a theme, I made it from scratch If you are interested in something similar I can use it as a template and insert your information and tweak the menus. (I set up a Fiverr account so no worries about invoices or job completion, they hold payment).

my other work can be found on https://www.RockstarWebPages.com ( I love music hence the name).
    Last edited by JamSumo; 03-07-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wordpress is fine. I use it myself. There are many good WP themes out there that are not too expensive. If you know how to do this your self great or you can hire someone on Fiverr.com etc. Here are some website articles I wrote on my my site
    https://joe-cannon.com/category/websites/

I took a look at your website. It has a clean look to it which is good. One thing to think about when as you move forward is who you are trying to reach with your website and services? From the picture on your homepage, it looks like your marketing to hardcore lifters. Same thing with your Instagram page If that's the case, great, but remember most people who hire personal trainers are women over the age of 40 who are beginners. Id also suggests you remove your NASM # too. just in case unscrupulous people out there see it and try to use it to their advantage.
    Joe

Originally Posted by mike584 View Post

Mike

unitedinstrength.net
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com