mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike584 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wordpress Themes

Hello. So, I decided that my website desperately needs a thematic overhaul if I want it to look like I'm offering services seriously and not just a blog page. I've been looking around myself via google and Wordpress, as that's what I'm using and I was hoping that perhaps some of you could please drop me some suggestions. I'll leave my web address down below so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!

Mike

unitedinstrength.net
    www.metalheadconfessions.com

Instagram: confessionsofanangrymetalhead

faiello12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’d honestly not recommend using Wordpress. If you’re looking to do the website work yourself, I’d just use something like square space. However, I’ve had good experiences with the Wordpress theme Salient.

Also remove those ads lol