Closed Thread
    AminoAcidder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Creatine 16-year old

I'm 16, and I started using creatine a week ago (2 years lifting)

I avoided the loading phase after some short research, stating that i'll reach the same without loading, by using 3g for 28-30days. There fore i just use 3-4grams everyday

After a week of use, i've felt pain around what i though was My kidney, but the pain also reached to My intestine, and the same day i had diarrhea, and had to guess it wasn't My kidney, yet i'm still unsure

I've booked an appointment with My doc

Your thoughts? Should i completely discontinue My usage, and is it Even safe for a not fully developed teen???

I honestly don't wanna **** up My organs just to look, and feel a bit better...

Sidenote: no family history of kidney disease, nor have i been diagnose with such

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not only is it not advised, but truthfully man you don't need any supps at your age. You have the best supp already in you and that is your rising, youthful test levels. Take advantage, which it sounds like you are, of these growing years and put on a good base with full range compound with some isolation stuff mixed in.

Learn proper form now and don't cheat; you'll have better results down the road and healthier joints later in life.

If you are trying to get bigger, just eat good, calorie dense foods; train hard and consistently and it will come.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card