bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bmark0610 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation PT experience or input on my situation?

Let me start off by saying I have not posted on here in years and have fallen back in my old ways. I ended up gaining back all 130lbs that I lost years ago and now I am seeking advice on my current situation:

This past December I got into a bad car accident and fractured about 4 of the bones in my back. I spent a week in the hospital and took about a month in order for me to fully be able to walk without assistance of a back brace or a walker. No surgery was required. I went to physical therapy for a couple of months which involves a mixture of 80% back massages and 20% light activity in the gym. Physical therapy ended about two months ago and stupid me has not been doing any exercises that they gave me to proceed with, but I can say my back is 100x better than when I first started PT.

In speaking with my doctor before and during the injury she told me that this injury usually takes a long time to heal and the good thing is that I have age on my side.

Now I have some problems that concern me: After walking around for 15 minutes or more my back almost feels locked up. Like I cannot bend over after walking around. If I sit for 10 minutes or so after walking I can then bend over again.

When I got into the accident I weighed probably just over 300lbs and I’ve been trying to lose weight and now probably weigh around 290. I’m hoping this will help with my back pain as well? Also I am a 32 year old male if this info is helpful at all.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First losing weight is a good thing and can only help you.
    It eases the stress on the body all the way around.
    You need to continue with a medical professional for your issue.
    A chiropractor and or a physical therapist again.
    Ones that work with athletes are better IMO.
    Without knowing your exact issue anyone here would be just speculating on it.
    Good luck to you.