loganmk26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Numb shoulder blade, anyone know why?

**idk why my profile says 50!!! I’m 27 April 23rd**
    Hello!! From the ages of 21 to about 25 I was hardcore into my fitness, I lost 60 pounds, lost 21% of my body fat, my squat PR was 500 POUNDS, my rack pull was only 210 (never cared to deadlift), I spent 2/3 hours in the gym at a time and took 1 day off a week, ate right, etc, I was a nut! I’m now 27 in a few more months and haven’t seen the gym in about a year due to some mental health problems and cosmetic surgery, excess skin removal and boob job, ANYWAY.... my left shoulder blade is numb and has been that way since towards the end of my gym obsessed days (so a few years), anyone else dealt or deal with this and maybe know why? I haven’t bothered to get it checked out because it hasn’t been an issue until today! Now it’s causing me pain. A dull achy pinched pain and tightness that’s also causing my chest to ache and the internet is just saying scary **** like heart attack. I had a full body deep tissue massage the end of December so I wonder if that’s the cause of the new pain in my numb shoulder blade. I also load trucks/outbound in a warehouse. PS I’ve kept the weight off and have gained 3% BF back. I’m a female if that matters.
    Last edited by loganmk26; 02-06-2020 at 08:35 PM.

vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure what you mean that your shoulder is numb... I can't say I've ever noticed feeling my shoulder blades, lol...

Maybe a pinched nerve in your back? Could try a chiropracter, but I think a sports doctor would make the most sense.
    Especially since it has changed recently to be painful... get it checked...
    Jason
    First USAPL meet Feb 17th, 2017. Results S/B/D - 350/303/419
    Building a garage gym...

My advice is from personal experience only, use at your own risk, lol

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by loganmk26 View Post
    **idk why my profile says 50!!! I’m 27 April 23rd**
    Hello!! From the ages of 21 to about 25 I was hardcore into my fitness, I lost 60 pounds, lost 21% of my body fat, my squat PR was 500 POUNDS, my rack pull was only 210 (never cared to deadlift), I spent 2/3 hours in the gym at a time and took 1 day off a week, ate right, etc, I was a nut! I’m now 27 in a few more months and haven’t seen the gym in about a year due to some mental health problems and cosmetic surgery, excess skin removal and boob job, ANYWAY.... my left shoulder blade is numb and has been that way since towards the end of my gym obsessed days (so a few years), anyone else dealt or deal with this and maybe know why? I haven’t bothered to get it checked out because it hasn’t been an issue until today! Now it’s causing me pain. A dull achy pinched pain and tightness that’s also causing my chest to ache and the internet is just saying scary **** like heart attack. I had a full body deep tissue massage the end of December so I wonder if that’s the cause of the new pain in my numb shoulder blade. I also load trucks/outbound in a warehouse. PS I’ve kept the weight off and have gained 3% BF back. I’m a female if that matters.

M’am , you have the HIV
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DOMSPOWER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    With radiating pain from scapula to the ribs/chest, you can probably expect that to be a bulged disc in your upper back or neck.

It's not something that has to be the end of the world or necessarily even complex to deal with, though.

Send me a private message and let's work something out in regards to diagnosis and treatment.
    Go to my log and share something brutal i might wanna try: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177638011&p=1589549301#post1589549301

littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would probably get a referral to a sport medicine physician or physical therapist from your GP. Sounds like a compressed nerve; why it's compressed is anyone's guess. I doubt it's anything serious but you should look to get this resolved ASAP before it escalates. Just my $0.02.
    --CUBE--
    Raw Lifter, 242
    Next Meet: Depends when COVID-19 chills out...
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2016: 460/330/500
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2015: 410/295/450