PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000) PrepaidExpress is just really nice. (+1000)

What's the best macro to drop if you are do a lot of activity?

i play soccer and gym and don't awnt to drop carbs too low but i want ot get a bit leaner
    should i drop carbs? but wuldnt affect my performance?

jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PrepaidExpress View Post
    i play soccer and gym and don't awnt to drop carbs too low but i want ot get a bit leaner
    should i drop carbs? but wuldnt affect my performance?
    Drop calories if you want to have less body fat.
    You can drop fats, carb, protein or a little bit of all of them.
    Protein should be kept at a decent level though.

Yes, it might affect your performance if you drop too many calories.
    Some people handle it better than others.

Don't drop many calories. 200-300 calories and see how it goes for 1-2 months. If you have the same body fat, drop 200 more calories.

Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Strawng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're already getting 0.8-1 grams of protein & 0.4-0.5 grams of fat per lb of bodyweight per day, you're generally best off getting as many calories as you can from carbs as possible. This widely depends on the person though and isn't a hard-and-fast rule by any means, so YMMV based on things like age/insulin sensitivity/personal preference. Carbs tend to give me a ton of energy for example, but they put my dad to sleep. Also, having low carbs won’t in any way make you leaner if you’re calories are the same. Matter of fact, all other things being equal calorie & protein-wise, the same amount of calories from carbs will cause less fat gain than an equal amount from fats due to the difficulty of de novo lipogenesis & the higher thermic effect of food when consuming carbs vs protein. The effect is very slight, however, & fat gain ultimately comes down to how many calories you consume above maintenance.
    Last edited by Strawng; 02-07-2020 at 05:29 PM.