Thread: Need an advice

ralphmel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need an advice

Hey guys,

I need your help!

Was going to the gym regularly, but this week i couldn't hit the gym yet due to personal problems.
    Tomorrow is the first day that i'll be going back and i still have 2 days before end of the week.
    What should I do those 2 days? should i do total body? or should i just continue my schedule in which ever date it is?

My regular schedule is the bellow:

Monday: chest triceps
    Tuesday: back biceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: shoulder trapz
    Friday: biceps triceps

Note: i'm building mass
    Thank you

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get back on your regular schedule and don't worry about missing some days. It's going to happen again. It happens to me every week. It can take me 3-5 days to do PPL.

FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FurtadoZ9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is another reason why I don't like bro splits. Lack of flexibility

Originally Posted by FurtadoZ9 View Post
    This is another reason why I don't like bro splits. Lack of flexibility
    What would you recommend?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ralphmel View Post
    What would you recommend?
    Any of a thousand full body three times a week programs.

You'd make three times faster gains too.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) DreamChasinJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys,

I need your help!

Was going to the gym regularly, but this week i couldn't hit the gym yet due to personal problems.
    Tomorrow is the first day that i'll be going back and i still have 2 days before end of the week.
    What should I do those 2 days? should i do total body? or should i just continue my schedule in which ever date it is?

My regular schedule is the bellow:

Monday: chest triceps
    Tuesday: back biceps
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: shoulder trapz
    Friday: biceps triceps

Note: i'm building mass
    Thank you
    Whenever I miss I just do whatever would've been next. No law that says you to stick to Monday-Chest Day.
    Which to me is the worst day to do chest lol everyone is doing it.
    Regardless of which way you pick it isn't as serious as you think. Personally I just like to not skip body parts.
    Stick with me, I'll get there.

Originally Posted by DreamChasinJ View Post
    Whenever I miss I just do whatever would've been next. No law that says you to stick to Monday-Chest Day.
    Which to me is the worst day to do chest lol everyone is doing it.
    Regardless of which way you pick it isn't as serious as you think. Personally I just like to not skip body parts.
    Sometimes Monday I do legs and the next day chest. Not a fan of legs though.
    Thank you for your advice

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes Monday I do legs and the next day chest. Not a fan of legs though.
    Thank you for your advice
    I tell anyone running a bro split to do legs on Monday. A) goodluck getting a bench on a Monday and B) you're far more likely to skip legs on a Friday or Saturday.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DreamChasinJ View Post
    No law that says you to stick to Monday-Chest Day.
    This is the one and only law.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    get back to your normal routine and do what you can manage

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Any of a thousand full body three times a week programs.

You'd make three times faster gains too.
    Do you have any articles to read about it more? Or can you elaborate more please.
    Thank you