LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

C4 Ripped Review

First of all, a big thanks to stad0203 and the Cellucor team for the promo that allowed me to try C4 Ripped. I've never used any C4 products, but I was excited to try this one especially since it was a Pre & thermogenic.

Final Store Product Review - 10/10

So it’s been about 2 weeks now since I added the C4 ripped berry brainiacs into my regiment. Prior to taking it, I would always have a carb pre-workout snack to give me a small extra boost of energy. However, I’ve noticed since taking the C4 that I don't need the little pre meal anymore.

The first couple of times I used it, I added 6 oz of water and mixed with my shaker bottle but I hated having that much water on my stomach right before my workout. I usually start with HIIT or another form of cardio so it made me feel too full and I got nausea. It dissolved fine in the water so there was no problem with that. I just didn't like shotgunning the much fluid before my workouts. So I switched to the dry powder method like a champ!!!! I just throw a scoop in my mouth and drink one or two gulps of water and I'm good to go.

The candy shoppe theme is spot on. The flavor is a 10 to me. I loooove that it’s like a sweet and sour punch treat right before I get started. It takes about 5 to 10 minutes then I feel a heatwave and that’s when I know it’s activated. Fortunately, it doesn’t make me over jittery because I’ve tried other brands that did and that can be a huge problem if for any reason my workout is interrupted. So that’s a definite plus. The final thing that I’m pleased with is that it is a thermogenic as well. I feel like I'm sweating a little more than usual, and in all honesty, it actually motivates me to go a little harder. Maybe it's just a mental thing, but I do feel like my intensity has gone up some. I’m hoping that by the time I finish this bottle, I’ll be past my original goal for my 4 week progress without the need of having to add an extra supplement. I’d love to be able to keep the amount of supps I need down to a minimum. I will definitely recommend it for this who are interested in adding a pre into their regiment!

Thanks again for the opportunity to review this awesome product ...
    *Run Wild, Live Free, Love Strong*

CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CaptKirk90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO C4 pres are the best and the candy shoppe flavors are so good, I haven't tried this one yet but sounds yummy.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review.

Love the flavors of all the Candy Shoppe flavors.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the detail! Glad you liked it!!!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LaLaNoble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CaptKirk90 View Post
    IMO C4 pres are the best and the candy shoppe flavors are so good, I haven't tried this one yet but sounds yummy.
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Thanks for the review.

Love the flavors of all the Candy Shoppe flavors.
    I LOVED this flavor so much. One of the best I've ever had

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Thanks for the detail! Glad you liked it!!!
    Loving it!