Kat303 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to weight lifting not sure what I should be doing?

I just started lifting 2 months ago. I'm not sure how I should be eating (bulking,cutting or somewhere between). My goal is to lower my body fat percentage and be less soft overall.
    I'm 4ft 11inch, currently 109lbs, 28 years old and I don't know my body fat percentage. I've ordered calipers.
    I lost 55/60lbs about 3 years ago now and have maintained at about 111lbs since. I have PCOS and I am hypothyroid (which resulted in a lot of the weight gain...I've been medicated for almost 3 years now).

I guess I'm just not sure how to go about this now? I lost most of the weight dieting alone (some light cardio very inconsistent).

Now I have a gym membership and I have been lifting for 2 months. Started out great and gradually upping my weights.... but I started cutting recently and I've noticed my performance drop and I'm lifting the same or less....so I'm wondering if maybe thats not the focus I should be having? I want the fat to go away but maybe I'm going about it the wrong way? I'm following a friends program (she was a competitive body builder). I'm focusing on lifting but I do 20 mins of cardio each day minimum each gym session (5 days a week minimum).

I guess I'm getting frustrated and worried the hormonal issues will cause me to not make any progress especially in the abdominal fat area... or that I'll have to cut aggressively... its just frustrating to work twice as hard and eat so much less then a "normal women" and make such little progress in comparison

I've been eating (when I started trying to cut)
    1300cal
    110 g protein
    low sugar
    not particularly watching carbs (100- 130g ish) or fat (30-55g) ish ..... I have also tried keto wasn't great lol

so been eating a lot of chicken breasts, eggs, egg whites, oatmeal, fruit, lettuce, quinoa, a protein bar occasionally, shakes with whey powder (almond milk).... can't give up my coffee with a little cream/splenda