AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AndyBendy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Forearm and elbow pain

Hello there!

Previous week my right forearm and elbow started to hurt after my arms day. It wasnt anything serious so I didnt mind.

This week I coulded do my chest / back exercises and I felt the pain, but very little (I also bench and dealift pretty heavy). I even did some chinups. But when it came to biceps, I couldnt curl with the right arm at all.

I feel the pain mainly in my middle forearm and at the tip of the elbow. I also found a small zone at the middle of my forearm around the bone and, if I sligthly push it, it hurts pretty bad, but I dont think I broke my forearm.
    I also found out my elbow starts to hurt when I clench my fist.

P.S.: I had tennis elbow, I know what it is. This is not it.

Thank you!