jennaks08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Intermediate Lifter - First Bulk

Hi guys, I´m a 25 year old female and have been lifting continuously for about 3.5 years. Although about 7 months ago I started focusing more on macros, tracking more accurately, and training consistently 4x a week. I haven´t lost much weight since then but definitely got stronger and lowered my body fat percentage, so I´d say I probably recomped.
    However I´m still at 28% bf and am planning to cut to get to around 23% and then start my first lean bulk - by the time I start, I will have been training like this for almost a year. Right now most of my lifts are close to intermediate lifter strength standards.

My question is: if I´m an intermediate lifter but have never bulked before, how much weight/muscle should I plan on gaining per month? I don´t want to gain too much, expecting beginner gains, and then find out it was mostly fat. My guess is around 1-1.5 pounds per month, with half being muscle.

Thanks for the help and any advice you can give me

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its best practice to post a pic of yourself full body so we can judge your current physique.

Also your major lifts 1rm and working rm (usually around 5-10 reps).

As for your question how much you should aim to gain I usually following this guide for muscle growth:-

https://bodyrecomposition.com/muscle...otential.html/

As an intermediate female it would be around 0.5lbs a month so yes at 1lb a month it would be around half and half fat to muscle ratio. But as you have never bulked you may have a small amount of extra lean mass growth but this depends on your current strength and if your current training programs have been progressive or not.