Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000) TacticalTaco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Judgment View Post
    Not everything is absolutes. Trying to solve an issue at a school level =/= "coming to bad, racist America". Nothing here stated "he hates us so much".

Teaching your kids to perhaps toughen up is one thing but any parent going to a local school to voice concerns about its environment is perfectly normal for people of any race/color. He should have to just accept the abuse his child is receiving in silence or return back to Mexico? Do you guys not hear how ludicrous that sounds?
    Don't care. They shouldn't be in our lands to begin with. Any negative consequences brought upon 3rd world parasites are to be ignored or encouraged. It's our land our nation and they deserve none of it and that includes the education system.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SWDeath View Post
    Yeah actually it was, also better than any country you can name.

You're anti american garbage that badly wants the US to turn in to another chit hole so you can feel better about your self hate.
    This is how I beleive 99% of the Left thinks and feels srs.

Of course, as soon as our greatness is eroded and we have the quality of life of Honduras, they will all IMMEDIATELY say "I want to go back to when we were great! What happened, how did this happen?! Life here was sooo much better in 2020!". I swear, bruhs I can almost hear their cries now.

But, at that point it will be far too late, and the once greatest country in the world will take its place in the history books as yet another fallen empire that was destroyed from within.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish there was more context surrounding this.

It's okay to try and add constructive criticism to make a system better. However, drumming on for a long time and only complain and talk about feels does not help. Maybe he just wanted to vent and get a few cheers... idk.

Also, all about how we ask questions and frame the message. I definitely lean more right and when discussing with someone who feels more than thinks, if your goal is to have a civil question, you better frame it up as if your chatting with someone who has "triggers". It sucks, I know but it comes down to goal. If you want a reaction, see video on how to obtain. If you want civil discussion, unfortunately, the right has to become wordsmiths, which sucks.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Will Durant
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MountainLion84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol'd at all the white women freaking out

Registered User DukeOfWoodBerry's Avatar
    DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by menseks View Post
    you have no objective reference to speak on behalf of minority immigrants if you are white. this is not a lib talking point. it's a literal fact that you may never understand without going through it.

you may be old enough and have a thick skin to brush it off, but you clearly do not have kids. you will understand one day when you do. if your kid gets picked on for his skin color and little by little you see the spark and light go out of his eyes because he's being tormented everyday through no fault of his own AND you try to bring it up to the offending kids' parents AND they tell you to go back to mexico...well...all i can say is costanza deserves all the heat.

i live in an upper middle class neighborhood and we've got a mix of 1st and 2nd gen immigrants here. eastern europeans, some asians and indians as well. never in a million years would i think they don't deserve to be here or that they're ruining the country.

i have no idea how legal immigration has ruined your life in particular. i'm interested in hearing your view.
    Torment, this Mexican guy used the term abuse, guarantee that is complete hyperbole. It was probably relatively minor and this family is blowing it out of proportion. There are going to be some difficulties when you move to a country that looks and has different customs than you. That is human nature. If you don't like it then stay in your own home country.

Regarding why I'm against legal immigration.

It's funny, let's take India as an example. They actually have a very nationalistic, right wing government. But when they get here they are globalists who prioritize being global citizens over America first. It's almost like they don't love America like they love India. There are a lot of Indians in my community and they are a nice people. I'm not saying they are terrible people, but the attitudes of immigrants are dividing the country and making it weaker. I wish all the best for India but people should stay there where they love their country instead of coming here and selling out our sovereignty and traditional values. I understand how they feel, because if I moved to India for economic reasons, I probably wouldn't feel a deep love or connection to the country and would just think about it as an economic move too.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

im gon make some shake AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Weird. It's almost like the US was built on the backs of IMMIGRANTS.
    ADOS has left the chat
    I love eggs, Charlie. And I love crabs. And I love boiling denim and banging whores. And I don't care if anyone doesn't like that about me, they don't have to stick around.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    Torment, this Mexican guy used the term abuse, guarantee that is complete hyperbole. It was probably relatively minor and this family is blowing it out of proportion. There are going to be some difficulties when you move to a country that looks and has different customs than you. That is human nature. If you don't like it then stay in your own home country.

It's funny, let's take India as an example. They actually have a very nationalistic, right wing government. But when they get here they are globalists who prioritize being global citizens over America first. It's almost like they don't love America like they love India. There are a lot of Indians in my community and they are a nice people. I'm not saying they are terrible people, but the attitudes of immigrants are dividing the country and making it weaker. I wish all the best for India but people should stay there where they love their country instead of coming here and selling out our sovereignty and traditional values. I understand how they feel, because if I moved to India for economic reasons, I probably wouldn't feel a deep love or connection to the country and would just think about it as an economic move too.
    Speaking of Indians, when someone on my local ReCucklican facebook page asked about minority outreach, one Indian guy said Trump was going to do much better with indian american voters this year (lmao) because he was helping India and increasing H1Bs.

All the virtue signaling white women and boomers liked that comment and cheered, but got very upset when I said that as an immigrant myself, my primary concern was what the president could do for OUR country, and not the old one I left to come to America.

Then a Cruz volunteer revealed that the reps spent zero dollars on trying to talk to any immigrants, leaving the dems free to send SJW indian women around to their houses to lie to them about how huwite people are all evil racists and how voting dem wouldnt raise their taxes or ruin their quality of life, schools etc.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post

And why would immigrants want to turn the country into what they're leaving? Da phuk kind of sense does that even make?
    Not even a page before this, you called somebody spineless for saying they would assimilate to wherever country they immigrate to. You contradict yourself and refuse to answer question or respond to people presenting facts that cripple your assumptions. You always assume somebody making a racist statement is a Trump supporter, yet ignore when somebody replied to you with the Bernie/Warren story. You also ignore the woman yesterday regarding Pete. How blindly partisan can you possibly be?

Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Qong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't you think immigrants coming here and supporting anti free speech laws and gun control are anti American? Literally the first 2 rights we are guaranteed in the Bill of Rights.

https://cdn.statically.io/img/nextsh...pg?quality=100

Damn, you're killing it buddy. Great posts.

The bottom line is that immigration levels are and have been way too high for a very long time now. The fact is that white folks vote overwhelmingly, it's not even close, for liberty, whereas non-white folks vote for bigger government and oppression.

That's fine with me. I don't care why or how non-white people vote. What I do care about is their vote fundamentally changing my country and stomping on my rights. No thanks. It isn't somehow racist to say that.

As for the video: the guy questioning the Mexican fellow is absolutely right. Mass immigration hurts the people left behind as much as it hurts us. The rampant crime and corruption in Mexico are perfect examples. Oh gee, I wonder if tens of millions of good hard working Mexicans staying in Mexico would have helped in the fight? Oh gee, I couldn't possibly answer that, it would be so racist.

If you're reading this and you think that millions of foreigners coming to our country and crying about things and making our country more like theirs is good you've been propagandized by SOMEONE.

DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000) DukeOfWoodBerry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Speaking of Indians, when someone on my local ReCucklican facebook page asked about minority outreach, one Indian guy said Trump was going to do much better with indian american voters this year (lmao) because he was helping India and increasing H1Bs.

All the virtue signaling white women and boomers liked that comment and cheered, but got very upset when I said that as an immigrant myself, my primary concern was what the president could do for OUR country, and not the old one I left to come to America.

Then a Cruz volunteer revealed that the reps spent zero dollars on trying to talk to any immigrants, leaving the dems free to send SJW indian women around to their houses to lie to them about how huwite people are all evil racists and how voting dem wouldnt raise their taxes or ruin their quality of life, schools etc.
    Don't you know that Rs want to end chain migration so all these immigrants won't be able to bring over their brothers, sisters, parents, ect... who probably don't have skills and will use government benefits?

And look at how bad, racist orange man is trying to hurt h1b families.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta.../#6a58bcbe754c

The bottomline is Republicans are never going to be able to compete with the global/open borders policies of Democrats. Immigrants would have to be open to at least some moderate levels of nationalism. Trump and most Republicans with me on immigration, they are open to immigration overall, but it still isn't good enough compared to what the Democrats offer. Anything they do to limit immigration is racism.
    "Modern conservatism has become too focused on money, power, and the accumulation of stuff, and insufficiently concerned with the content of our individual and social character."

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stupid thing to say and I wouldn't ever say it but... your feelings don't supersede someone's first amendment rights to offend you. Im sure that guy will get doxxed, lose his job, etc...
    LE6920CA Magpul
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't you know that Rs want to end chain migration so all these immigrants won't be able to bring over their brothers, sisters, parents, ect... who probably don't have skills and will use government benefits?

And look at how bad, racist orange man is trying to hurt h1b families.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuarta.../#6a58bcbe754c

The bottomline is Republicans are never going to be able to compete with the global/open borders policies of Democrats. Immigrants would have to be open to at least some moderate levels of nationalism. Trump and most Republicans with me on immigration, they are open to immigration overall, but it still isn't good enough compared to what the Democrats offer. Anything they do to limit immigration is racism.
    Chit is bizzare, the last thing I'd ever want to do is remake America in the image of the miserable chithole I left to come here (although half of our country seems to be intent on doing just that), especially since it was so hard to get here in the first place

I'd also immediately stop all European immigration as well since they're just as likely to vote to kill our country as anyone from Bangladesh, the euros may be even worse since they're doing it out of a hilariously misplaced sense of superiority.

menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i've got an issue with that though. you're assuming the worst of the immigrants and the best out of costanza. it's cherry picking. we don't know what type of abuse his kid went through.

the fact is, we're not talking about people who've been here for few years. these are naturalized citizens or were born here like you and i. in the end, half the whites voted for hillary. what do you want for them? go back to europe?

can i just tell you to go back to your ancestral country when you complain about the the DNC? do you think it's possible that a lot of minority immigrants have been here longer than any of us?

iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    I was negging you back. Also complaining about negs is a bannable offense. See the 'stop with the personal insults' thread. I'll let it slip this time as a warning.

I'm not a neoliberal either, must hurt your brain to not be able to confine into a package for your easy understanding

Try reading books and getting an education and you won't treat politics like joining whichever sport team is leading the league
    lol you're hilarious, pal.

Beyond the epic hypocrisy you ooze with every post I was shedding more light on your Fascist tendencies, sorry my Canadian friend, here in the USA we have something called freedom of speech and I will continue to say whatever the fuk I want whether you hit me with little red squares or not.

The problem with the vast majority of immigrants that come here is that they DO NOT love our country and it's culture and proud history, they come and stay here for the economic incentive, the moment the gravy train stops rolling and in the event the ship sinks they will be fleeing back to whatever shiithole they came from like rats, as harsh as it sounds it is the sad reality.

The immigrants that do love our country have come from hell itself and they often times CAN NOT GO BACK even if they wanted to, so they learn to love and appreciate what they now have.
    300 Forever

Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    lol you're hilarious, pal.

Beyond the epic hypocrisy you ooze with every post I was shedding more light on your Fascist tendencies, sorry my Canadian friend, here in the USA we have something called freedom of speech and I will continue to say whatever the fuk I want whether you hit me with little red squares or not.

The problem with the vast majority of immigrants that come here is that they DO NOT love our country and it's culture and proud history, they come and stay here for the economic incentive, the moment the gravy train stops rolling and in the event the ship sinks they will be fleeing back to whatever shiithole they came from like rats, as harsh as it sounds it is the sad reality.

The immigrants that do love our country have come from hell itself and they often times CAN NOT GO BACK even if they wanted to, so they learn to love and appreciate what they now have.
    There's a lot to consider when we're talking about Asian Americans and how they went left. A lot of them were around for multiple generations, and Asians strongly supported Republicans back when Bush senior ran. So wtf happened? IMO it has a lot to do with how highly Asians tend to hold education (and institutions in general). Our most prestigious schools have gone far left in the last couple of decades, and I think it made a big impact on how Asians vote.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ml%3f_amp=true

An article related to this
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post
    There's a lot to consider when we're talking about Asian Americans and how they went left. A lot of them were around for multiple generations, and Asians strongly supported Republicans back when Bush senior ran. So wtf happened? IMO it has a lot to do with how highly Asians tend to hold education (and institutions in general). Our most prestigious schools have gone far left in the last couple of decades, and I think it made a big impact on how Asians vote.

George Bush Sr was a huge globalist too. So was Reagan. Very different from Trump and a more nationalist approach.

Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    George Bush Sr was a huge globalist too. So was Reagan. Very different from Trump and a more nationalist approach.
    Agreed. So lets look at our current circumstances. Even if we ended all immigration and found a way to eliminate illegal immigration, a sizable portion of our citizens are recent immigrants/minorities who feel alienated by the Republican party. This group is not going away, and their votes matter. How do you suggest we win them over? In other words, how do we convince people to behave in a nationalistic manner, unless we integrate a bit of their ethnic/cultural identities into our nation and it's culture?
    Last edited by Adam16121; 02-05-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post

GWB happened, then Obama and their 2nd gen kids growing up in pozzed cancerous environments on the west coast

Then twitter and the rise of intersectional victim culture happened, and good luck rolling that one back by adopting Orange Chicken as the countries national dish.

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    GWB happened, then Obama and their 2nd gen kids growing up in pozzed cancerous environments on the west coast

Then twitter and the rise of intersectional victim culture happened, and good luck rolling that one back by adopting Orange Chicken as the countries national dish.
    And that was my original contention. A lot of this mentality is brainwashed into people in higher education. We are where we are. How do we fix this? Alienating minorities further does not help. It hands votes over to dems

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheerupemokid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Do you think its a good thing? People coming from **** hole countries trying to make **** hole policies in your homeland?

Edit:

You edited your post before i could catch it. But you did say "sometimes like where they came from"
    Imagine the arrogance and lack of self-awareness required of people who live in ****holes nobody wants to live in, coming to a country almost every one wants to come to and thinking you can improve it.

If they had such good ideas for how a country should be, why do their countries suck so bad they want to leave?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TacticalTaco View Post
    Don't care. They shouldn't be in our lands to begin with. Any negative consequences brought upon 3rd world parasites are to be ignored or encouraged. It's our land our nation and they deserve none of it and that includes the education system.
    If a person has citizenship then they're just as much a citizen as you, with the same rights. Whether you're right or left (and not an extremist douche bag), this is true and valued.

abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500) abronamedwincel is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Imagine the arrogance and lack of self-awareness required of people who live in ****holes nobody wants to live in, coming to a country almost every one wants to come to and thinking you can improve it.

If they had such good ideas for how a country should be, why do their countries suck so bad they want to leave?
    And yet so many of your bosses and managers are Chinese or Indian. How did that happen buddy?

If a person has citizenship then they're just as much a citizen as you, with the same rights. Whether you're right or left (and not an extremist douche bag), this is true and valued.
    It's not valued by me or President Trump who used the exact same, "you should go back line." That way of thinking only benefits the left. Why the hell would that be valued unless you're a massive cuck? Bu...bu...but the statue of liberty poem! Losing gun rights so you can virtue signal about immigrants, nice.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good question.
    no

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not valued by me or President Trump who used the exact same, "you should go back line." That way of thinking only benefits the left. Why the hell would that be valued unless you're a massive cuck? Bu...bu...but the statue of liberty poem! Losing gun rights so you can virtue signal about immigrants, nice.
    Legal immigration. Which is what Trump said: "We want legal immigration. We need to build a wall and build a big beautiful door."

What do you have against legal immigration?

I still don't get how anyone can equate a citizen worried about what the school system may/may not be doing, and exercising his first amendment right to voice his concerns, with "Fuk him go back to Mexico!"

What an over-dramatic, oversimplification.

Legal immigration. Which is what Trump said: "We want legal immigration. We need to build a wall and build a big beautiful door."

I still don't get how anyone can equate a citizen worried about what the school system may/may not be doing, and exercising his first amendment right to voice his concerns, with "Fuk him go back to Mexico!"

Trump told people who were here legally they should go back to their country. I've explained multiple times why I don't like legal immigration.

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LEGAL IMMIGRATION ends American sovereignty and the constitution. Thats not even debatable. It simply isn't.

90% of every district in America that has even a slightly higher share of immigrants living in them than the national avg(14%) is controlled by leftists. Let me repeat that..90%.

10% of all eligible voters in 2020 will be foreign born....we already know what 14% gets us.(see Virginia)

Trump got millions of more votes than Hillary did from American born voters and that includes the millions of American born 1st generation voters born to foreign born parents who are overwhelmingly hard left voters and because the foreign born electorate is so big, he wound up losing by 3 million. Foreign born voters are deciding the elections in America. Foreign born European voters should not decide elections in Japan. INB4 Im accused of being racist against European immigrants.

Pick one:

MAGA

Legal Immigration

menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) menseks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow.

most trump supporters i know, of which i was one, took all his bluster and machismo with a grain of salt and we treated his controversial statements as abstract ideas that he couldn't eloquently put into words.

but you're literally god damn taking his every word as gospel and you're 28. jesus christ dude.

you still haven't answered how LEGAL immigration has ruined your life. i would really like to know the type of trauma that has caused you to think this way.

and what traditional values are you so worried about losing? you don't think legal immigrants hold the same values of family, friendship, do not kill, steal, treat everyone as you would like to be treated, etc? i'm honestly curious.

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    This is how I beleive 99% of the Left thinks and feels srs.

Of course, as soon as our greatness is eroded and we have the quality of life of Honduras, they will all IMMEDIATELY say "I want to go back to when we were great! What happened, how did this happen?! Life here was sooo much better in 2020!". I swear, bruhs I can almost hear their cries now.

But, at that point it will be far too late, and the once greatest country in the world will take its place in the history books as yet another fallen empire that was destroyed from within.
    You can see this in certain states. Cali is turned or has turned into a chit show so they flee to AZ/Texas try to turn the state blue then vote for the exact stuff that has made cali so bad for anyone who isnt rich.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    LEGAL IMMIGRATION ends American sovereignty and the constitution. Thats not even debatable. It simply isn't.

90% of every district in America that has even a slightly higher share of immigrants living in them than the national avg(14%) is controlled by leftists. Let me repeat that..90%.

10% of all eligible voters in 2020 will be foreign born....we already know what 14% gets us.(see Virginia)

Trump got millions of more votes than Hillary did from American born voters and that includes the millions of American born 1st generation voters born to foreign born parents who are overwhelmingly hard left voters and because the foreign born electorate is so big, he wound up losing by 3 million. Foreign born voters are deciding the elections in America. Foreign born European voters should not decide elections in Japan. INB4 Im accused of being racist against European immigrants.

Pick one:

MAGA

Legal Immigration
    That's, once again, a totally different topic. Did anyone other than me watch the video?

As a soon-to-be two time Trump voter, I want the wall, and I want legal immigration standards tightened up. That has absolutely nothing to do with sh!tting on a citizen's right to exercise the first amendment in a school district. Telling them to "go back if you hate it here so much" is dramatic and ludicrous.

"What's the public school district doing about the abuse my son has been enduring?"

"iF yOu DoN't lIkE iT gO BaCk REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Literally nobody here sees how fukking stupid that argument is? No one?

Trump told people who were here legally they should go back to their country. I've explained multiple times why I don't like legal immigration.
    Another extreme conflation and oversimplification. Is your mind capable of picking apart ground-level issues without contemplating the entire universe imploding?
    Last edited by Judgment; 02-06-2020 at 10:25 AM.