Lcsdreamlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How much days I should workout week to get maximum gains?

Hello.

As you can see on title I have question how much days I should workout in week to get maximum gains?
    I know usually 3 days are ok but it depends also your lifestyle.

Why I ask this is becasue I have now 2 months totally free (no work, no school, nothing, all day free) and I dont want to do just 3 days workout and then just sit 4 days in week and doing nothing. I rly want to see some good gains so I want train so much as possible but I know I need to rest also so how much days I should workout in week?

About me:
    * Im 21 yrs old
    * Im beginner (ofc I have working out before but not long but I have understanding about diet plan how much I should eat and exercises what to do)
    * Right now im 152lbs / 69kg - 5`9 / 180cm

SUPPLEMENTS:
    * I start using creatine again
    * I use D3 vitamin
    * Not sure if I should use protein because I get all my protein in diet plan right now

GOALS:
    My goal is to gain weight and muscle mass. I hope to see myself in a half year as a mostly lean and 165lbs / 75kg

I hope someone know and can give me some advice about my workout days to get maximum gains as possible with 2 months.
    Have a nice day everyone and drink your water

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    There are alot of programs in the stickies. Fierce 5 and AllPro seem to be popular. Pick a program that has the weekly work volume spread out over more days of the week. That's because you seem to want to work out as many times per week as you can.

How many grams of protein per day are you consuming? The general consensus is .7 grams per pound of body weight.

How do you support yourself for 2 months without work or school? Are you doing anything else in the 2 months to better yourself other than lifting weights? When I was in grad school I took intersession classes. That's a normal 16 week class crammed into 2 weeks. Class starts Monday, Friday is the midterm, next Friday is the final.

Lcsdreamlol is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    There are alot of programs in the stickies. Fierce 5 and AllPro seem to be popular. Pick a program that has the weekly work volume spread out over more days of the week. That's because you seem to want to work out as many times per week as you can.

How many grams of protein per day are you consuming? The general consensus is .7 grams per pound of body weight.

How do you support yourself for 2 months without work or school? Are you doing anything else in the 2 months to better yourself other than lifting weights? When I was in grad school I took intersession classes. That's a normal 16 week class crammed into 2 weeks. Class starts Monday, Friday is the midterm, next Friday is the final.
    Hey, my diet right now is 2800 calories and it comes with 151g protein. I know its little bit more then should but I think its still okay. I still have my whey protein but I think I dont need it right now becasue as I said I get enough protein in food.

And ye funny thing is I have right now little pause from school. I live with partents still but I have also my own money to buy food. So no money problems or something like that. And yeah I dont do right now much more. I just want train myself this 2 months and get maximum of it.

peakfitnessnj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on your specific goals. For lean muscle gain, I’d recommend anywhere from 3-4 days a week for resistance (strength) training.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    As a beginner on a bulk. A solid full body workout done as directed will maximize your gains. This means usually three workouts a week. Something like Ice Cream Fitness, Fierce Five, or even plain ole starting strength that progresses workout to workout is as fast as it can get. When working this hard you really do need the off days between workouts.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3-7

Generally you'd want to start with 3 since you won't need more volume
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee