Thread: Shoulder Pain

Topaz121 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Shoulder Pain

So heres a little bit a about my program and everything iam doing a 5 Day Push Pull Split 2xChest,Shoulders,Tri, 2x Back,Biceps, 1x Legs
    And on the two chest days i started experiencing some weird shoulder pain when doing incline bench press and lateral raises
    Usually after these days when iam in the lockeroom i kinda feel pain in my upper arm but its kinda of a weird deep pain not allowing me to move my arm properly up under a certain angle when my arm is for example normally straightened i can raise it stretch it everything but when i try to cross my arms and take off my shirt for example i feel the pain in that kind of a movement
    The best way to describe where the pain is is in the middle part of the arm like where as a noob i would say my middle delt begins but its not the muscle it feels like more deep so iam assuming its some bone problem i dont really know i think the bone is called humerus
    Anyways i did a lot of self tests for rotator cuff injuries and iam not experiencing any problems doing those only in certain movements does my hand hurt
    Can anybody please help me prevent this pain or atleast help me to find out what it exactly is and what kind of stretches i need to do or basically anything i need to do

Registered User ProgrammerHunch's Avatar
    ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProgrammerHunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Topaz121 View Post
    So heres a little bit a about my program and everything iam doing a 5 Day Push Pull Split 2xChest,Shoulders,Tri, 2x Back,Biceps, 1x Legs
    And on the two chest days i started experiencing some weird shoulder pain when doing incline bench press and lateral raises
    Usually after these days when iam in the lockeroom i kinda feel pain in my upper arm but its kinda of a weird deep pain not allowing me to move my arm properly up under a certain angle when my arm is for example normally straightened i can raise it stretch it everything but when i try to cross my arms and take off my shirt for example i feel the pain in that kind of a movement
    The best way to describe where the pain is is in the middle part of the arm like where as a noob i would say my middle delt begins but its not the muscle it feels like more deep so iam assuming its some bone problem i dont really know i think the bone is called humerus
    Anyways i did a lot of self tests for rotator cuff injuries and iam not experiencing any problems doing those only in certain movements does my hand hurt
    Can anybody please help me prevent this pain or atleast help me to find out what it exactly is and what kind of stretches i need to do or basically anything i need to do
    Probably go see a doc, especially if you have insurance.

There's all sorts of horrible things that can happen with the shoulder that can be extremely debilitating and difficult or even impossible to deal with. You don't want to mess around with shoulder pain.

I've had shoulder pain for years. I must have seen 50 doctors and physical therapists. I've had doctors give me every diagnosis you can think of. Torn labrum, impingement, tendonitis, arthritis, frozen shoulder, etc. And many of the doctors said they found little to nothing wrong as well. Just getting the thing diagnosed can be super difficult, and if you ever figure out what's wrong the solution may be even more difficult. So make sure you see a good one.