Thread: I'm new here

lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm new here

1,78 height, 86 kg my goal is get bigger shoulders and low my bodyfat to 13 to 9%, I'm natty.

I'm from the physical education area and I'll start my master's degree.

I'm against the bodybuilding industry and I'm favor in the natural way of lifting.
    Attached Images

Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neg

You have been posting useless replies on threads acting like you know what you are talking about

lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dylanstephens54 View Post
    Neg

You have been posting useless replies on threads acting like you know what you are talking about
    I know a little bit about I only have my bacharelor's degree at the 12th best university (usp) in the world, and you have something other than a fat body? keep calm I'm kidding. stop eating junk food or you'll never have a biceps like mine shorturl.at/aGOZ6

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lookin good

NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NikitaHench is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how old are you?