Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6 months in and I’m still recovering from my cluster B ex. Crazy how all of the stories told are similar to my own stories dealing with my ex.
    Get ripped or die mirin
    Panthers Hornets Tar Heels

Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LightsXout28c View Post
    6 months in and I’m still recovering from my cluster B ex. Crazy how all of the stories told are similar to my own stories dealing with my ex.
    Sorry to hear that dude.

Was my story similar?

Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ginj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Don't see the point of this last post OP - she's a total chitshow and now you're broken up. Job done, time to move on. It almost sounds like you want her to be reasonable and accept that she's the problem. Good luck with that. You can't make people think what they should think and it's pointless trying to do so.
    It's tough because you're completely right.

These bishes will never know their wrongdoings.

Sucks bruh

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Don't see the point of this last post OP - she's a total chitshow and now you're broken up. Job done, time to move on. It almost sounds like you want her to be reasonable and accept that she's the problem. Good luck with that. You can't make people think what they should think and it's pointless trying to do so.
    Exactly all this redpill bullchit and cluster B women knowledge works against a man.

It makes ****ty women be justified by their actions. Let her go man. She's garbage period. Cluster b no cluster b

Appreciate the advice.

Quick update.

Shes been throwing indirects at me on Twitter.
    E.g.
    'Leaving all the toxic people in 2019' - Fully Lolled
    'Having the perfect relationship- oh nvm he cheated' - aimed at me for sure. She accused me of cheating for backing off for 3 weeks.
    'Just had my first mental breakdown of the decade'
    'God adding Sensitivity to my DNA'

Fully playing the victim

Taking the piss now.

Thoughts?

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ginj View Post
    Appreciate the advice.

Quick update.

E.g.
    'Having the perfect relationship- oh nvm he cheated' - aimed at me for sure. She accused me of cheating for backing off for 3 weeks.

Fully playing the victim

Taking the piss now.

Thoughts?
    Go NC on her. That includes Twitter, IG, FB, Snapchat, etc. Otherwise you'll get sucked into her dark web.

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate the advice.

Quick update.

E.g.

Fully playing the victim

Taking the piss now.

Thoughts?
    Stop wallowing in this. What the F is wrong with you?! Go no contact. That means delete her everywhere and stop stalking her social media. Somebody really needs to smack some sense into you because you're keeping this drama going just by NOT nexting her. You know what she is now. You know that a relationship with her will always be miserable. Chalk it up as a life lesson and book that ticket to NC now.

srs.

Make her invisible and the drama disappears immediately.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LightsXout28c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Stop wallowing in this. What the F is wrong with you?! Go no contact. That means delete her everywhere and stop stalking her social media. Somebody really needs to smack some sense into you because you're keeping this drama going just by NOT nexting her. You know what she is now. You know that a relationship with her will always be miserable. Chalk it up as a life lesson and book that ticket to NC now.

srs.

Make her invisible and the drama disappears immediately.
    Rep this man and listen. Every time you stalk her Social Media, you’re breaking the no contact. For all you know, she’s posting the exact crap she knows will get to you.. You’re never going to feel better about yourself after a quick creep on her twitter likes/retweet’s. Only pain/anxiety/heartbreak/ and overthinking. Ive learned this the hard way..

Also, the best thing for you to do is to not post passive aggressive garbage like she is. Let her know that you’re not salty/petty, and above her maturity level. If not, that’ll just keep giving her the upper hand and control over you. Keep your dignity and manhood. Post normal stuff. Workout posts, sports, politics. Funny videos. Nothing about relationships/ex’s

And keep the NC in regards to text, phone calls etc.

You will have a life full of heart break if you continue on with her. Imagine having a child with her. And child picks up on her behaviors. Just move on man. I know it’s hard, but at least set yourself up for a proper recovery by listening to our advice.
    Last edited by LightsXout28c; 02-12-2020 at 09:48 PM.
    Get ripped or die mirin
    Panthers Hornets Tar Heels

kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kneeonbelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    narcissist need a supply from the people in their lives like a cell phone gets recharged from its charger. she drained you and when you told her no she exploded (called narcissistic rage)
    now

you've gone no contact but becareful she and people like her will always try to come back around once or twice to get more attention. and the typical way about it, is sending people you both know to speak to you on her behalf OR telling you chit that that will make you call her. it's all in their play book. completely cut her off and do not go back. if she offers you AToMouth and is apologetic AVOID her.

Yeah thanks guys.

Thankful you've seriously negged me.

I'll start taking the advice.

Cheers

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    narcissist need a supply from the people in their lives like a cell phone gets recharged from its charger. she drained you and when you told her no she exploded (called narcissistic rage)
    now

you've gone no contact but becareful she and people like her will always try to come back around once or twice to get more attention. and the typical way about it, is sending people you both know to speak to you on her behalf OR telling you chit that that will make you call her. it's all in their play book. completely cut her off and do not go back. if she offers you AToMouth and is apologetic AVOID her.
    Interesting.

So this is what shes doing?

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Appreciate the advice.

Quick update.

E.g.

Fully playing the victim

Taking the piss now.

Thoughts?
    She's an a narcissist man she dies for attention we already mentioned this is cluster B move on

It's been abit since I posted.

All in all I'm doing better, I've blocked her and I'm doing my best to move on. I've had a few slip ups with checking, but all in all I'm stronger than I was.

I've realised she will continue being toxic, shes associated with toxicity, her best friend who is pretty much her only friend, is the exact same. And her father is a POS. Also come to terms with the fact that checking her social media wont change anything, and that she will continue to post toxic negative bull**** because it's the way she is. Last thing I saw is that shes going to Prague with her best friend. So probably gonna be sl00ting.

Anyways, shes blocked, I've been doing my absolute best to follow all your advice down to a T.

Just got my teacher qualification and move to China soon, hoping to start a new chapter away from all the toxicity here st home in the UK.

Just hoping everything will get better with time. It's been 3 months and I'm annoyed I still think about her. We were together for almost 2 years.

But, like you guys said, shes cluster B, plays the victim and is narcissistic, it's a cocktail for disaster.

Any tips on healing codependency? Or have I just got to trust time will heal all of this.

It's the hot sex memories of her that's keeping me hooked. Couldnt give a **** about anything else.

Cheers

Any tips on healing codependency? Or have I just got to trust time will heal all of this.

It's the hot sex memories of her that's keeping me hooked. Couldnt give a **** about anything else.

Cheers
    I remember reading that cluster B narcissistic women's main way of manipulation is the sex lmao. That's why all crazy girls are said to be good at sex. Because it's like a way of playing some reward dynamic in the relationship. With her getting supply over and over and gives you some scraps of crazy hot sex or even just the hint of it. So yeah, you gotta let that part go it ain't even worth it.

Time will heal everything definitely.

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    I remember reading that cluster B narcissistic women's main way of manipulation is the sex lmao. That's why all crazy girls are said to be good at sex. Because it's like a way of playing some reward dynamic in the relationship. With her getting supply over and over and gives you some scraps of crazy hot sex or even just the hint of it. So yeah, you gotta let that part go it ain't even worth it.

Time will heal everything definitely.
    Appreciate that. She was a freak in bed for sure. But in the grand scheme it's not worth the headaches and was probably just her way of controlling me. Thinking about it now she used to stop at times claiming she had a 'negative memory' from the past pop up whilst we were ****ing, and then would just burst out crying. This was probably just another one of her bat**** ways of control.

Its absolutely fu*ked

Appreciate that. She was a freak in bed for sure. But in the grand scheme it's not worth the headaches and was probably just her way of controlling me. Thinking about it now she used to stop at times claiming she had a 'negative memory' from the past pop up whilst we were ****ing, and then would just burst out crying. This was probably just another one of her bat**** ways of control.

Its absolutely fu*ked
    If she burst out crying that was probably legit lol. She was probably abused maybe? My cluster B also had weird things she would say that would hint to being abused.

My cluster b would literally say back when I was 15 they would trick me into it but I mean I was 15.

And yeah, girls are gullible as hell at this age. But she was probably abused. Which is yet another reason why I felt bad for this girl. But all in all, nothing changed. She does not feel bad for you for the way she treats you and won't ever change her ways. You just gotta bail.

If she burst out crying that was probably legit lol. She was probably abused maybe? My cluster B also had weird things she would say that would hint to being abused.

My cluster b would literally say back when I was 15 they would trick me into it but I mean I was 15.

And yeah, girls are gullible as hell at this age. But she was probably abused. Which is yet another reason why I felt bad for this girl. But all in all, nothing changed. She does not feel bad for you for the way she treats you and won't ever change her ways. You just gotta bail.

She claimed she got raped in the past. That's all I know.

She claimed she got raped in the past. That's all I know.
    Yea. I got a friend who told me one time that the cluster b I was talking to was just born that way. That it's just the way some girls are. Though he is ignorant about cluster B terms and psychology.

My opinion is that all women who are hyper-sexual, overly emotional and that are incapable of consistent thought within themselves are all due to psychological trauma in one way or another. I even go far as to say that all women who have cluster B tendencies have been abused. But this is besides the point. These women won't change their ways.

Did she tell you who raped her? It's even possible it could have been in her family, etc. Some dark stuff. But yeah it doesn't matter she doesn't respect you and is willing to do everything just to make you look bad because she's a narc. Move on
    Last edited by EliasEmmanuel; 02-22-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Yea. I got a friend who told me one time that the cluster b I was talking to was just born that way. That it's just the way some girls are. Though he is ignorant about cluster B terms and psychology.

My opinion is that all women who are hyper-sexual, overly emotional and that are incapable of consistent thought within themselves are all due to psychological trauma in one way or another. I even go far as to say that all women who have cluster B tendencies have been abused. But this is besides the point. These women won't change their ways.

Did she tell you who raped her? It's even possible it could have been in her family, etc. Some dark stuff. But yeah it doesn't matter she doesn't respect you and is willing to do everything just to make you look bad because she's a narc. Move on
    She said a male best friend but idk who it was tbh

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She said a male best friend but idk who it was tbh
    Unless it's something that she reported to the police and the guy got arrested, I would be hesitant. Cluster B women are known to be dramatic when it comes to saying they have been raped.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Appreciate the advice.

Quick update.

E.g.

Fully playing the victim

Taking the piss now.

Thoughts?
    Remember all those evil people who abused her? Now you're one of them. Maybe they were just normal people. It's always your fault, and they will turn everything on you.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Unless it's something that she reported to the police and the guy got arrested, I would be hesitant. Cluster B women are known to be dramatic when it comes to saying they have been raped.
    She claimed she didnt want to report it due to the hassle and that her dad was also a cop and she didnt want him to find out.

Seems fishy

Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Remember all those evil people who abused her? Now you're one of them. Maybe they were just normal people. It's always your fault, and they will turn everything on you.
    Baring in mind she was also liking posts about domestic physical abuse after she hit me lolz. Claiming men shouldnt hit women.

I never put my hands on her by the way.

It's so ****ed man, how is it fair?

She claimed she didnt want to report it due to the hassle and that her dad was also a cop and she didnt want him to find out.

Seems fishy
    So it didn't happen.

So it didn't happen.
    Yeah, probably didnt. Why the f*ck would someone lie about that stuff?

Yeah, probably didnt. Why the f*ck would someone lie about that stuff?
    Cluster B's do that all of the time for attention and sympathy for her bad behavior.

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So it didn't happen.
    ^ This.

BPDs are huge liars. Pathological liars, in fact. What's worse is they believe their own lies. It's one of the traits used for diagnosis IIRC.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

Cluster B's do that all of the time for attention and sympathy for her bad behavior.
    I've heard people lie but never about being raped.
    Imagine being that f*king desperate.

Jesus christ

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds boarderline which is the opposite
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Sounds boarderline which is the opposite
    She was a srs headache