venkt93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need advice and help

Hi,

I am male 26 years old. My weight is 56.2 kgs (123.9 lbs) My height is 174 cms (5 feet and 8 inches) I look very slim. I do eat a lot but dont see any difference.

I dont have access to gym hence do the home workouts My hands (forearms, wrist, biceps) are really thin. I atleast want to gain a weight which helps me to look confident enough to wear half sleeves. Also I have attached images to know how I look. Kindly request your advise and day wise step plan and target date to achieve my goal.

PS: I dont eat chicken/beef/egg/milk

Please find photos in the below link

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photo/104927677

Request your advise and help for a new joiner who is hoping to build some muscle. Thanks

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get yourself some dumbbells and resistance bands. You can do a fair amount working out at home with minimal equipment. Get good at doing pushups, do as many as you can. Use the dumbbells to do rows and squats. Find a way to do pullups.

Check out the site exrx.net for other ideas. It's got a list of bodyweight exercises you can do for different body parts.

Do NOT set a target date. Your goal should not be a specific weight or strength level, at least not to start. Your goal should be to make training a habit. Something that you will do consistently and never quit. Once you get in the habit of working out, you will start researching better ways of building muscle, and you'll begin to educate yourself in what's possible and optimal for you. You can use that knowledge to build on, and to set more specific goals.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.