OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry The world is not ready for this, Mr Musk

Silver cars that look like they came out of a weird Back To the Future / Mad Max mash-up, perhaps, perhaps?

The weird "Harambe RIP" which is "going out to all ya gorillas" just maybe?

But the vocal talents on "Don't Doubt ur Vibe"
    No Elon, NO! Just stop right there

https://soundcloud.com/user-209448905
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Silver cars that look like they came out of a weird Back To the Future / Mad Max mash-up, perhaps, perhaps?

The weird "Harambe RIP" which is "going out to all ya gorillas" just maybe?

But the vocal talents on "Don't Doubt ur Vibe"
    No Elon, NO! Just stop right there

https://soundcloud.com/user-209448905
    If only everyone in the world only did things they were good at, or...

Have you ever been to a karaoke bar?

Also, NASA and the Space Force should investigate this behavior. Could be a threat to national security!
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    ...Have you ever been to a karaoke bar?
    You got me there, I'm sure he's better than me, but, in the rare occasions they happen I don't announce my singing efforts to the world
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    ...Could be a threat to national security!
    Can you imagine being the data controller for some information and having to decide what you'd authorize Elon to see (being under pressure as he's a VIP). He's clearly got loose cannon tendancies, you could lose sleep over it. Although compared to Jeff Bezos he's probably relatively safe
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.
    Diet restarted, target 69.x Kg, progress poor so far :(

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    You got me there, I'm sure he's better than me, but, in the rare occasions they happen I don't announce my singing efforts to the world
    Can you imagine being the data controller for some information and having to decide what you'd authorize Elon to see (being under pressure as he's a VIP). He's clearly got loose cannon tendancies, you could lose sleep over it. Although compared to Jeff Bezos he's probably relatively safe
    Just sayin'. Karoke singers can be notoriously painful to hear. But they don't let that stop them!

I should know.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He is a lyrical virtuoso. I laughed, I cried, I reflected on the meaning of life and my place in the universe. It was a tour de force emotional rollercoaster. Music will be forever changed. Thanks Elon.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.