Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keto brahs!!

GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Keto brahs!!

I did this briefly a year or so ago while also doing IF. I did it for a mini cut but I was also just curious. I may do it again but not with IF or to lose much weight.

When I did it I felt better physically and mentally in a way that was very unexpected. Probably the best I felt in years.

I never once had acid reflux which I get once in a while. I never had gas or any sort of upset stomach. I felt mentally great. Like I had a consistent good mood without any ups or downs.

The only negative was getting to lean, and I'm a tall lean guy to start with. This time I will make it a point to consume more calories and hopefully be able to keep from withering away.

Any of you guys do this anymore?

Can you maintain a normal weight eating this way?

My primary reason for this is the physical and mental state I got from it.

I'm aware that I'm lean and wont be adding size doing this, but I'm in my 40's and basically just maintaining at this point.

Srs or non-srs replies only.

'Merica
    USMC

GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it's unsustainable. i just eat whatever i want and make sure i hit my calorie and protein targets. avoid gimmicks and fads.

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Been on keto on and off for the past 6 or so years. Love it.

Only con is lifting intensity. It's hard without glycogen.

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta stay on it permanently or you'll balloon up the moment you start adding carbs.

GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimRep_er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    it's unsustainable. i just eat whatever i want and make sure i hit my calorie and protein targets. avoid gimmicks and fads.
    I hear you. And it is almost impossible to do it very long term. Every other week I plan to have a full scale cheat day with all the carb foods I want. This way I dont have to give everything up, I just have those things in strict moderation. I've experimented with different ways of eating ( I dont consider them diets) but never felt the benefits from anything that came close.
    USMC

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going onto month 8 or 9 of it. It's pretty much saving my life in combination with fasting. I have moved some serious ****ing weight off in that time, over 120 pounds now. About 60 more to go.

Natty Beardbuilder wings_unhinged's Avatar
    wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I'm going onto month 8 or 9 of it. It's pretty much saving my life in combination with fasting. I have moved some serious ****ing weight off in that time, over 120 pounds now. About 60 more to go.
    Trying to do IF but I get HUNGRY in the morning.

78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 78novacaine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    Trying to do IF but I get HUNGRY in the morning.
    EC stack/black coffee and a ton of water are your best fkn friends when doing IF.
    Fat weakarse "powerlifter"
    Squat - Poverty
    Bench - Poverty
    Deadlift - Poverty

Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Spahgetti has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FYI turning 40 in a few months.....and I've been doing keto for roughly 5 years now and been consistently hovering around 175 for the past 4.5 years after I lost the bulk of the weight I needed to lose.

and people to whom say its not sustainable are weak minded pleebs with no real self control...you have to be a bit more conscious about your decisions.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    FYI turning 40 in a few months.....and I've been doing keto for roughly 5 years now and been consistently hovering around 175 for the past 4.5 years after I lost the bulk of the weight I needed to lose.

and people to whom say its not sustainable are weak minded pleebs with no real self control...you have to be a bit more conscious about your decisions.
    Do you feel the mental clarity that I mentioned? Does that feeling persist over the long term? I think I did it for 2 months when I gave it a run.
    USMC

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty much this, Keto is way too hard for me to keep sustainably. Diets like Keto are meant for people who are crash dieting because they think it will help them lose weight easier and quicker than actually putting in the work to track calories. I’ve never met someone on Keto who has kept the weight off after transitioning off of it.

Losing weight is a math equation, don’t over complicate it.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GordonXXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    I hear you. And it is almost impossible to do it very long term. Every other week I plan to have a full scale cheat day with all the carb foods I want. This way I dont have to give everything up, I just have those things in strict moderation. I've experimented with different ways of eating ( I dont consider them diets) but never felt the benefits from anything that came close.
    let me clarify - i eat whatever i want with the exception of refined sugar. i haven't had refined sugar in 30 years. i don't really want it anyway.

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find keto to be pretty easy to sustain because I like all of the foods a lot. Cheese and meat and eggs and leafy greens are great. Those low carb tortilla wraps serve as a vessel whenever one is needed. I don't see why I should ever stop.

Easy chitting, no bloating. Less opportunity to overeat because of extremely satiating foods.

There is a short list of things that I genuinely miss, and I make opportunities for them once every few months. Craft beer, pizza, warm bread and butter or a biscuit. Mac and cheese at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Registered Phaggot AkshullyizDaren's Avatar
    AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AkshullyizDaren is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    speaking of keto, do any keto brahs know a keto friendly alternative to oatmeal?
    MN Misc Crew

Bench: 315x1
    Squat: 405x1 atg
    Deadlift: 500x1
    OHP: 195x1

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I find keto to be pretty easy to sustain because I like all of the foods a lot. Cheese and meat and eggs and leafy greens are great. Those low carb tortilla wraps serve as a vessel whenever one is needed. I don't see why I should ever stop.

Easy chitting, no bloating. Less opportunity to overeat because of extremely satiating foods.

There is a short list of things that I genuinely miss, and I make opportunities for them once every few months. Craft beer, pizza, warm bread and butter or a biscuit. Mac and cheese at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    >Those low carb tortilla wraps

not Keto. Keto is ZERO carbs and high fat. you're doing Paleo/low carb. big difference.

not keto. Keto is ZERO carbs and high fat. you're doing Paleo. big difference.
    Zero carb is zero carb. ~<25g of net carbs per day generally is characterized as keto. That's what people are referring to when they talk about it. You couldn't eat things like tomatoes and onions on a true zero carb, which are the meat only reddit type weirdos.

EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EdwardTheGreat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

not Keto. Keto is ZERO carbs and high fat. you're doing Paleo/low carb. big difference.
    Ketosis is when your body is using fats as its energy source instead of carbs. This is achieved by lowering your daily carb intake to less than 50g / day, ideally less than 30 grams.

Zero carb is fukkin retarded and unsustainable....next time read a fulkkn book or something....LOL@ you if you actually did zero carbs

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz

I have never in the nearly 20 years on this forum heard of keto as ZERO carbs. Keto is a diet low enough in carbs to keep you in ketosis and high in fat
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Also to the people saying Keto is unsustainable, I'll almost guarantee your diet didn't have enough fat in it. That's the only time i EVER crave anything or notice myself getting hungry even if i totally skip a day of eating
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    0 carbs lol
    Looks like Gramps has finally succumbed to dementia.

Keto is actually supposed to help with that.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Gotta stay on it permanently or you'll balloon up the moment you start adding carbs.

This...

The holidays were brutal and I paid the price...
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Also to the people saying Keto is unsustainable, I'll almost guarantee your diet didn't have enough fat in it. That's the only time i EVER crave anything or notice myself getting hungry even if i totally skip a day of eating
    I don't recall ever feeling hungry on it. I forgot about that, another plus.
    USMC

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 78novacaine View Post
    EC stack/black coffee and a ton of water are your best fkn friends when doing IF.
    seem like it would mess up your stomach

but i been doing that for 2 weeks
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

my bad. i should have said ZERO to 20 grams. the carnivore diet, for example, does it.

Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didnt you open a thread the other day were you were going to cut on 1.3k calories? JFL.

-

To OP: Yes, Keto brah checking in. But I do the cyclical ketogenic diet. Carbloading of peace in other words.

To the rest of you phaggots: Keto is very sustainable, especially if you do the cyclical like I do, you reap the benefits of both worlds.
    Last edited by Suit3; 01-29-2020 at 05:49 AM.

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just make sure you eat a ton of fiber on it and your electrolytes (mainly potassium) intake stays up
    Official LTC representative

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrimRep_er View Post
    Do you feel the mental clarity that I mentioned? Does that feeling persist over the long term? I think I did it for 2 months when I gave it a run.
    The last time I did keto style eating was a few years ago. BTW: I love it for acquiring The Shredz.

It was the third day of keto. I was at the gym leaving the men's room.
    As I entered the gym all of a sudden had this clarity of mind.
    The mind fog just lifted.

I love the energy I get from this style of eating.

I plan to start keto style this Sunday.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ncnc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    one of my roomies is a keto zealot; he also looks like a bag of sand (on the chubby side of skinny-fat) and has lower back pain

he doesn't work out tho, also drinks casually almost everyday and is misc lvl shy

Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Didnt you open a thread the other day were you were going to cut on 1.3k calories? JFL.

-

To OP: Yes, Keto brah checking in. But I do the cyclical ketogenic diet. Carbloading of peace in other words.

To the rest of you phaggots: Keto is very sustainable, especially if you do the cyclical like I do, you reap the benefits of both worlds.
    That sounds interesting and a lot more sustainable. My primary lifting days are friday - sunday. I could carb load on fridays. Definitely may experiment with that.

Do you feel any negative effects from going in and out of ketosis every week? That would be my only concern.
    USMC