Thread: Cut or bulk?

Zer0Beat90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Cut or bulk?

Hello all,

New to the community so hello!

Just after some advice, should I start to cut or should I start to bulk? Haven't been the gym for 8months! I started off skinny made some good gains then ended up with a neck injury so had to stop for 6months, have been given All clear to go back to the gym! Will be going back as of Monday! When I was going I didn't take all to seriously in honesty, missing days eating what ever I wanted gaining more fat ect ect.

But now im 100% commited! Just need advice where to start! Should I cut some belly fat before I start a slow bulk? Or just go straight in to the slow bulk?

My pictures are on my profile, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bulk, you are not fat, you just need more muscle mass.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iRaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nothing wrong with a little bit of a difference in opinion. I would suggest a "mini-cut" followed by a lean bulk. I've had various stops in training and what I've found most effective is taking 2 to 4 weeks of incorporating cardio 3 days a week, with 2 days a week of weight training. You'll probably find by the end of the month that you've trimmed up, whilst put on some muscle mass. After this (assuming you're happy with your physique), jump on a lean bulk (drop the cardio to 1-2 days a week with 3 days of weight training)!

Whilst I thought I was differing gbullock, I think we've the same concept. Get on the gains train, but no harm in cutting the fat in the process!