Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Let's be honest (Kobe)

Anyone who brings up Kobe rape claims don't REALLY care about the "victim". They are just doing that **** to attempt to tarnish Kobe's legacy.

These types always do this when we are mourning our icons but you don't see it the other way around. Most people have the decency to just not say anything.

Probably the same folks who tried to say Muhammad Ali wasn't American because he protested and tried to tarnish his legacy. F*cking ***s.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are all losers, they know who they are, especially that one ******* that was in the Kobe thread. Fuk him and his mother

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reported you
    to BUZZ
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was never a Kobe fan. I took Shaq's side during their feud and have always hated the lakers except for a brief span with those Vlade Divac and Nick Van Exel teams that sucked.

Saying that I always respected Kobe's insane work ethic and will to win. I respect the way he handled himself and played the game a million times more than Lebron or any of the current superstars jumping from team to team colluding with each other so they won't have to face any real competition.

Edit: I forgot Lillard. He doesn't seem like a front runner so he is the current superstar exception
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Yeah. Haters gonna hate. Kobe and his daughter's passing. Not to mention the other families that pasaed. It was extremely sad. But you know Sword? You've got people who spit venom no matter what happens
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Anyone who brings up Kobe rape claims don't REALLY care about the "victim". They are just doing that **** to attempt to tarnish Kobe's legacy.

These types always do this when we are mourning our icons but you don't see it the other way around. Most people have the decency to just not say anything.

Probably the same folks who tried to say Muhammad Ali wasn't American because he protested and tried to tarnish his legacy. F*cking ***s.
    pretty much, i also don't understand why it bothers people so much that people would be sad over his passing.

almost reminds me of sjw feminists who really don't care about the "issue" they are protesting but rather be an attention seeking troll/edgelord as well as try to bring a person who they don't approve of down.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since I've been a life long Rockets fan I have to hate the Lakers but as a player and fierce competitor I admired the man.
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kiop View Post
    reported you
    to BUZZ

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There have also been a ton of bro vets on social media essentially telling people not to mourn Kobe because they should mourn the 22 veterans who commit suicide every day, etc. It's stupid and a bunch of veterans accounts like OAF Nation have been calling them out pretty hard
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yep.

Self-righteous fake virtue-signalling parasites, who will try to ride the coattails of whatever pops up in the news.

I mean how much of a pos does one have to be to bring it up after the guy, his daughter and seven other people die?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    pretty much, i also don't understand why it bothers people so much that people would be sad over his passing.

almost reminds me of sjw feminists who really don't care about the "issue" they are protesting but rather be an attention seeking troll/edgelord as well as try to bring a person who they don't approve of down.
    Have you seen the military folks that mention soldiers dying and asking why people aren't mourning them but they to Kobe? So they joined the military to have society worship them?

I agree. I'm watching these faux feminists right now.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all about getting attention these days. They know being edgy will get them attention, even at the expense of others.

rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rtpmarine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting that you compare to Ali, because he was known to speak out that blacks should ride with blacks and whites should ride with whites. The Kobe rape thing is really just about racism underneath it all—the fact that the victim is white changed everything. Ali was way too sharp to ever put himself in that situation.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Real talk.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Adam16121 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People just want to divert the (duly earned) attention that his death has amassed to themselves, or causes that they have an interest in. It's selfish, childish, and counterproductive. Nobody will be convinced to support a cause this way.
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kobe gave me euphoric moments that helped me transcend the meaninglessness of life, the veterans didn’t do that for me.

I loved Kobe, I didn’t love those veterans.

It’s not about him it’s about me and how it made ME feel.

That’s valid.

If you can’t feel this for other people or things you’re the emotionally underdeveloped human.

It’s always jealousy and retardation with these guys. They are just slow to develop emotions over their lifetime because they don’t have many friends or loved ones who are interesting.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're just miserable people wanting to divert the attention from Kobe to themselves for a brief moment.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

"If you don't have skid marks on your underwear after a leg workout, then you aren't training hard enough" - Big Lenny

Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    I was never a Kobe fan. I took Shaq's side during their feud and have always hated the lakers except for a brief span with those Vlade Divac and Nick Van Exel teams that sucked.

Saying that I always respected Kobe's insane work ethic and will to win. I respect the way he handled himself and played the game a million times more than Lebron or any of the current superstars jumping from team to team colluding with each other so they won't have to face any real competition.

Edit: I forgot Lillard. He doesn't seem like a front runner so he is the current superstar exception
    Yessir I'm not a basketball fan much but gotta admit that Mamba Mentality was infectious.

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Yeah. Haters gonna hate. Kobe and his daughter's passing. Not to mention the other families that pasaed. It was extremely sad. But you know Sword? You've got people who spit venom no matter what happens
    Totally dude. The older I get the more I realize that people will dislike you no matter what you do so you might as well not try to please everyone and live your life.

Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    There have also been a ton of bro vets on social media essentially telling people not to mourn Kobe because they should mourn the 22 veterans who commit suicide every day, etc. It's stupid and a bunch of veterans accounts like OAF Nation have been calling them out pretty hard
    LOL I saw that.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Kobe gave me euphoric moments that helped me transcend the meaninglessness of life, the veterans didn’t do that for me.

I loved Kobe, I didn’t love those veterans.

It’s not about him it’s about me and how it made ME feel.

That’s valid.

If you can’t feel this for other people or things you’re the emotionally underdeveloped human.

It’s always jealousy and retardation with these guys. They are just slow to develop emotions over their lifetime because they don’t have many friends or loved ones who are interesting.
    Yeah man. If an individual inspires you then they made a personal impact to YOU. It's really cool to see how folks talk about how a certain athlete or musician inspired them to do certain stuff. What a valuable form of human currency.

I don't see why folks gotta start **** and try to ruin that for people.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Nice argument. Total bull**** and lacking logic but i expect it from you.

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    It's all about getting attention these days. They know being edgy will get them attention, even at the expense of others.
    This^

nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nothingshocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Am I still allowed to make fun of Ben Rapistburger? Until he dies at least???
    I'm just a white guy from the future, I'm completely out of touch

This machine is obsolete

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rtpmarine View Post
    Interesting that you compare to Ali, because he was known to speak out that blacks should ride with blacks and whites should ride with whites. The Kobe rape thing is really just about racism underneath it all—the fact that the victim is white changed everything. Ali was way too sharp to ever put himself in that situation.
    As far as Ali, I think you need to understand the racial/political climate at the time to understand the things he said or did. There was widespread racism against blacks in the 50s and 60s. He probably grew up in a racist environment being from Kentucky so it's understandable for him to develop a hatred/disdain for white people if that is what was experienced. I.e: if American soldiers bombed a random village in Iran, the surviving kids would probably grow up hating all Americans. I think much like Malcolm X, he later changed his beliefs. Just goes to show how the way we are brought up shapes our views profoundly.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Nice argument. Total bull**** and lacking logic but i expect it from you.
    I ain't say you did I LMAO. I thought you were done talking about it!

Just saying in general to all these folks especially the clout demons on social media who are just being contrarian just to do it.

You're entitled to your opinion just am I. Be honest tho, do you care about the victim?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    The day we are no longer allowed to make fun of Ben "The bathroom stalker" Rapistburger I'm done.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlennQuagmire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Frustrated losers tend to hate succesful people. Thats just life.
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post

This. As a blazers fan I hated Kobe growing up because he was a Laker and killed my blazers savagely on multiple occasions. But, like Lillard wasn’t a front runner, was going to win on his own terms.
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    I ain't say you did I LMAO. I thought you were done talking about it!

Just saying in general to all these folks especially the clout demons on social media who are just being contrarian just to do it.

You're entitled to your opinion just am I. Be honest tho, do you care about the victim?
    Who is the "victim" the dead guy or the survivors. Just so we're clear

Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    I'm a huge Steelers fan and think he's a piece of trash if that tells you anything

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    their last moments, seem to have been pilot error and 98% weather causing this

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought this was america where you are innocent until proven guilty

lol at *******s bringing up ACCUSATIONS from 20 years ago like it means something.

The accuser declined to testify against him in the criminal case but settled with him out of court in a civil case to take a pay out. Tells you everything you need to know about that woman and the merit of her accusations.