Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    their last moments, seem to have been pilot error and 98% weather causing this

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    Who is the "victim" the dead guy or the survivors. Just so we're clear
    You keep mentioning him being a rapist. Are you siding with her and using this as an angle to criticize Kobe as a human being or are you just doing it for the sake of it.

I'm all for playing Devil's Advocate and all and frankly I'm not really shocked or outraged about it but I knew my thread would elicit a response, just like your comments would. Just curious.

Originally Posted by OffwhiteBrah View Post
    their last moments, seem to have been pilot error and 98% weather causing this

More than likely it was sudden and they were unaware of it.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azzspankr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree. Also he was never convicted so he really can't be labeled a rapist.
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those people don’t know what love is, srs.
    I love eggs.

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IMO, the most devastating part of the Kobe death is the fact that three of the passengers were children, and two entire families were erased from the face of the Earth all because of one small mistake.

To the brahs that bring up the rape case, know this:

You're literally the same people who cried about the mattress girl lying, and the same people who cried about every other case just like it.

But now that it's Kobe, you want to reverse the rules back to guilty until proven innocent.

I know absolute dik about the court case, or ruling or however it was resolved. But what I do know is hypocrisy when I see it.

That being said, I also don't watch basketball, baseball, football, or otherwise. I have absolutely zero idea of Kobe's actual impact on the sport, or what team he played for. I just know that you're supposed to tell "Kobe" when you sink a crumpled paper into a trashcan.
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 01-28-2020 at 10:20 AM.

nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    Worse part is they are ignorant about the entire allegations and settlement.

Facts about the girl:
    -tried to commit suicide 2-3 times just a few months prior to the allegation
    -submitted false rape claims on other males
    -took medication for a mental illness she was diagnosed with

And yet these idiots say that because Kobe admitted of doing something bad (cheating on his wife) he is guilty and a POs and shouldn’t be mourned because he admitted to cheating on his wife.

He’s done more for underprivileged people and children in the United States and will accomplish more than everyone of these haters like BOZZ than they will in thousands of their life times. Yet they shouldn’t be mourned because he admitted on cheating his wife.

These phaggits like BOZZ suffer from some type of mental illness and are power hungry and just hate their lives which is why he spends all his time moderating this forum. Dude also pays for prostitutes like a beta phaggit.
    Not to mention that she had had multiple other partners in the previous two days before the incident. She also showed up to the police station with semen and hair in her panties that didnt belong to Kobe.
    The girl also refused to continue with the case and took it to civil court to look for a settlement.

Kobe made a mistake for cheating on his wife, and its not to be excused, but the dude didnt rape anyone. Total money grab.
    Goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken!

Stats:
    5'9"
    182 lbs
    12% BF

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    I thought this was america where you are innocent until proven guilty

lol at phaggots bringing up ACCUSATIONS from 20 years ago like it means something.

The accuser declined to testify against him in the criminal case but settled with him out of court in a civil case to take a pay out. Tells you everything you need to know about that woman and the merit of her accusations.
    Yep, to be clear. She lied to cops and the criminal case was dropped. The settlement was to end the civil part
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    It's all about getting attention these days. They know being edgy will get them attention, even at the expense of others.
    i agree. people love to talk chit on him since he's dead and cant defend himself. if they really were concerned about the rape allegations, why bring it all up after he died?
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree with you.

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    You keep mentioning him being a rapist. Are you siding with her and using this as an angle to criticize Kobe as a human being or are you just doing it for the sake of it.

I'm all for playing Devil's Advocate and all and frankly I'm not really shocked or outraged about it but I knew my thread would elicit a response, just like your comments would. Just curious.

More than likely it was sudden and they were unaware of it.
    Oh see we're on totally different pages. The victim refused to testify but got paid in the end. That was her justice.

I thought you were saying that i can't simultaneously feel sorry for the victims and their families (which i consider to be the victims) while simultaneously thinking Kobe isn't worth being praised for putting a ball through a hoop.
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We're making too big of a deal about a guy who isn't even top 10 all time.
    MJ
    Lefraud
    Magic
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Jerry West, look at his career stats, simply a better player all around
    Russell
    Bird
    Oscar Robertson
    Tim Duncan were all better players who made their teammates better around them. Kobe was a great player, but he was a selfish ball hog.

LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do all these Kobe haters feel the same way about Mike Tyson? I never hear Iron Mike receiving any hate on here ever, and yet he was actually convicted.
    Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh see we're on totally different pages. The victim refused to testify but got paid in the end. That was her justice.

I thought you were saying that i can't simultaneously feel sorry for the victims and their families (which i consider to be the victims) while simultaneously thinking Kobe isn't worth being praised for putting a ball through a hoop.
    Was it tho?

Man I think some people saw inspiration in Kobe's work ethic and people hold him in high regard because he possessed rare traits that very human beings have. It's something inspirational. His hard work and dedication to his craft was seen as virtuous to many across the globe. To see him pour that into his 13 year old daughter was really amazing too.

No one is saying he's perfect nor absolving him of his shortcomings. We instead are just paying tribute to the man he was and the example he set. I think we all have people we consider to be heroes and role models, whether we know personally or from afar, that have fell short in some aspect of their lives but we still love them because they taught us we can become great despite all that. Just my $.02.

Originally Posted by LovePollution View Post
    Do all these Kobe haters feel the same way about Mike Tyson? I never hear Iron Mike receiving any hate on here ever, and yet he was actually convicted.
    I do wonder that. I think a lot of folks give Tyson a pass given the circumstance of the conviction. He goes into it in his autobiography, which is obviously from his perspective but he talks about the facts surrounding the jury and conviction.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000) SmashinYoungVag is just really nice. (+1000)

You clearly have a bias or an agenda or are completely ignorant when it comes to the facts of the rape case. So don't speak on issues that you clearly can't grasp.

Nevertheless I haven't seen or heard seen anyone praise him for his 9x all defense in the NBA or his points per game. I see him being praised for being insipirational. Because if there was one athelte in the last 20 years synonymous with hard work, obsession, dedication it would be Kobe. You might not have grown up watching him but lots of people did and because of Kobe lots of people tried to emulate those positive characteristics.

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A few thoughts as somebody in the insurance industry who regularly deals with "settlements" and the thought processes that lead to them.

Often a cost analysis is involved for the case, and other cases like it. The analysis typically estimates the cost of defending the case to the fullest extent and compares it against the cost of what similar cases settle for.

If the analysis indicates that the cost to settle the case would be lesser than the cost to defend, they tend to push for the settlement.

Usually, taking the case into the court can still lead to the defamation of a client who is innocent, and therefore the push to settle is oftentimes in the benefit of the client for multiple reasons.

So we can't assume that just because the case was settled, that he is guilty. It means that either of the following statements could be possible:
    -The plaintiff was telling the truth
    -The defendant is telling the truth
    -Neither are telling the full truth
    -The cost to defend outweighs the cost to settle
    -The cost to settle is the same as the cost to defend, but would still prevent further defamation
    -The defence believes that regardless of the client's innocence, the jury has been shown to side with the plaintiff in similar cases even if there is overwhelming evidence to suggest that the plaintiff is lying

I understand that you have your opinion on what did, or didn't happen. I totally understand that.

But I don't think it's fair to simply assume guilt because a court case was settled.

I'm really 47(no default) RICHSTRONG's Avatar
    RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nothingshocking View Post
    Am I still allowed to make fun of Ben Rapistburger? Until he dies at least???
    I'm a huge Steelers fan and think he's a piece of trash if that tells you anything

Ben didn't do nuthin. Pretty hard to navigate womens bras and panties with 2 Gigantic Super Bowl Rings. That's right....TWO baby!
    Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many

BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz BOZZ has the mod powerz
    Was it tho?

Man I think some people saw inspiration in Kobe's work ethic and people hold him in high regard because he possessed rare traits that very human beings have. It's something inspirational. His hard work and dedication to his craft was seen as virtuous to many across the globe. To see him pour that into his 13 year old daughter was really amazing too.

No one is saying he's perfect nor absolving him of his shortcomings. We instead are just paying tribute to the man he was and the example he set. I think we all have people we consider to be heroes and role models, whether we know personally or from afar, that have fell short in some aspect of their lives but we still love them because they taught us we can become great despite all that. Just my $.02.

I do wonder that. I think a lot of folks give Tyson a pass given the circumstance of the conviction. He goes into it in his autobiography, which is obviously from his perspective but he talks about the facts surrounding the jury and conviction.
    That's fine if people want to worship people that play sports. I prefer to look at a man's total works, and evaluate. People wwnt to forget about his short comings. That's why you have people throwing temper tantrums, virtue signalling because of peer pressure when people bring up the fact that he had the sexual assault charge. Or that he allegedly cheated on his wife 100 times before she filed for divorce.

You're judged by what you do on Earth. I place a very low value on being good at sports. Other people don't. To each their own. I'm not going to comment further
    Natty AF Crew

I'm the person Iceman's dog thinks he is

Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bozzisqueer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's fine if people want to worship people that play sports. I prefer to look at a man's total works, and evaluate. People wwnt to forget about his short comings. That's why you have people throwing temper tantrums, virtue signalling because of peer pressure when people bring up the fact that he had the sexual assault charge. Or that he allegedly cheated on his wife 100 times before she filed for divorce.

You're judged by what you do on Earth. I place a very low value on being good at sports. Other people don't. To each their own. I'm not going to comment further
    Pretty much all sources say the girl he "raped" was a mental case and had claimed false rape before. Kobe was certainly an adulterer, but I highly doubt he was a rapist. Do you think Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist too?

rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000) rikugunchusa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone who brings up Kobe rape claims don't REALLY care about the "victim". They are just doing that **** to attempt to tarnish Kobe's legacy.

These types always do this when we are mourning our icons but you don't see it the other way around. Most people have the decency to just not say anything.

Probably the same folks who tried to say Muhammad Ali wasn't American because he protested and tried to tarnish his legacy. F*cking ***s.
    obviously

SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpeedMan1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's still in my top heroes even if he did rape

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you seen the military folks that mention soldiers dying and asking why people aren't mourning them but they to Kobe? So they joined the military to have society worship them?

I agree. I'm watching these faux feminists right now.
    You're missing the point. Point they are trying to make is that there are people putting their lives on the line (regardless of how you view war) to protect America's ideology to be able to do what you please IE Kobe playing basketball. Which in reality was only that. He played a game. That's it. Are you even aware of the other seven individuals who died with Kobe? More importantly, do you or the rest of the world care? I'd assume no.

And that's the problem. That Kobe's life is more important than theirs, yours, mine, etc, etc. Not knocking the guy he is a phenomenal player and I enjoyed watching him growing up. I totally get the NBA players getting upset because they actually interacted/played with him or kids who play basketball and admire his work ethic, but that's less than 1% of the people who are supposedly "upset" about this.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

At the end of the day you're mocking and belittling a man who just died, with his daughter, in possibly one of the worst ways possible to go. Then you're going on, hours after his death, about how much of a piece of chit he was on earth, for something that is only speculation.

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree. Misc let me down yesterday.

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    You're missing the point. Point they are trying to make is that there are people putting their lives on the line (regardless of how you view war) to protect America's ideology to be able to do what you please IE Kobe playing basketball. Which in reality was only that. He played a game. That's it. Are you even aware of the other seven individuals who died with Kobe? More importantly, do you or the rest of the world care? I'd assume no.

And that's the problem. That Kobe's life is more important than theirs, yours, mine, etc, etc. Not knocking the guy he is a phenomenal player and I enjoyed watching him growing up. I totally get the NBA players getting upset because they actually interacted/played with him or kids who play basketball and admire his work ethic, but that's less than 1% of the people who are supposedly "upset" about this.
    People can walk and chew gum at the same time. You can mourn Kobe's death and also the other victims of the helicopter crash all while revering the people in the Armed Forces.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EnochsProphecy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Nice argument. Total bull**** and lacking logic but i expect it from you.
    lol anyone in their mid 30's who fanboyed sixnine like a 16 year kid from the ghetto and quotes degenerate music artists like they are philosophers lack complete logic. No surprise he worships guys who put balls in hoops.

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He wasn’t just an athlete. If you were there and understood the game you would more properly describe him as an artist and he painted pictures On the canvas of the court and evolved the sport from where Jordan left off.

It’s that inventive inspiring mad genius IQ to that touched and inspired kids and adults across the globe.

Not only was he fun to watch from an excellence perspective in tandem with also excellent human Phil Jackson, but he was also interesting as a person, the whole Italy mystique, the fact that he was also very aesthetic and watchable made rooting for his many epic victories that much more... well epic.

He was just overall a heroic individually and that can’t be understated.

Any rendering other than that and the person is just being plain intellectually dishonest to say it’s just putting a ball through a hoop. He was not a mere athlete he was a legend and inspired everyone in a whole generation.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People can walk and chew gum at the same time. You can mourn Kobe's death and also the other victims of the helicopter crash all while revering the people in the Armed Forces.
    I never said those who don't mourn military deaths don't respect them. And I don't expect people to mourn over their deaths anyways because pretty much the whole population has zero clue on what goes on in the military. You say people can walk and chew gum at the same time and I agree. It's really not hard to put RIP To Kobe, his daughter and the seven other victims aboard the helicopter now is it?
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    He wasn’t just an athlete. If you were there and understood the game you would more properly describe him as an artist and he painted pictures On the canvas of the court and evolved the sport from where Jordan left off.

It’s that inventive inspiring mad genius IQ to that touched and inspired kids and adults across the globe.

Not only was he fun to watch from an excellence perspective in tandem with also excellent human Phil Jackson, but he was also interesting as a person, the whole Italy mystique, the fact that he was also very aesthetic and watchable made rooting for his many epic victories that much more... well epic.

He was just overall a heroic individually and that can’t be understated.

Any rendering other than that and the person is just being plain intellectually dishonest to say it’s just putting a ball through a hoop. He was not a mere athlete he was a legend and inspired everyone in a whole generation.
    This is how I feel about a lot of my favorite fighters. I follow a lot of their personal and professional lives. Sports for many are a physical manifestation of many things we go through in life which is why throughout several civilizations we've revered athletes. Nothing new.

I saw this on social media BTW.

Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    I never said those who don't mourn military deaths don't respect them. And I don't expect people to mourn over their deaths anyways because pretty much the whole population has zero clue on what goes on in the military. You say people can walk and chew gum at the same time and I agree. It's really not hard to put RIP To Kobe, his daughter and the seven other victims aboard the helicopter now is it?
    Most of them do not have an emotional connection to the rest of the victims. While many folks never met Kobe or never would, many felt like they had some sort of personal relationship with him as a person.

Originally Posted by EnochsProphecy View Post
    lol anyone in their mid 30's who fanboyed sixnine like a 16 year kid from the ghetto and quotes degenerate music artists like they are philosophers lack complete logic. No surprise he worships guys who put balls in hoops.
    Nice try but he isn't going to rep you either.
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2020

Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaydawg08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually pretty happy with the way some people have responded to anyone who tries to use the rape allegation as a mark against Kobe the days after his death. It's a part of his story, but one that seems to be thrown about with the wrong intentions and by people who don't fully understand his impact

It's weird now tho cause you have the Kobe thing, then you have people who were mad at LeBron for not posting a picture until a day or two after his death.. then when he did those same people upset at the words he used.... Social media during times like this is weird AF

Kobes death is honestly one of the most shocking sports moments I can think of. Apparently people trying to get a rise out of those mourning shouldn't come as a one

imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000) imbored21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they are trolling for attention. welcome to life son