Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lolXlol View Post
    cristiano ronaldo is literally on record admitting he raped a woman and she also took a settlement...

what's you point kid?
    If Kobe raped you, would you decline to pursue a criminal case? You wouldnt want him in jail?

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what? i'm saying that for insurance companies it's in their course of business to be assessing whether to settle claims or proceed with court action as it affects their bottom line... i.e managing insolvency risk, they would literally go bankrupt on challenging every claim through to a court decision adn they were found liable so you can't use the same reasoning to apply it kobe's situation

as i said this was a one time hing for kobe to clear his name as a rapist and he chose not to... that speaks VOLUMES as to his guilt

you are delusional if you think it was anyone pressured him into settling, yeah ok let's have everyone think the face of the league representing the nba and corporate sponsors is a rapist instead of being declared innocent... like what?
    ... So in other words, you don't think that there were any policies or coverages in place that may have triggered as a result of the case Kobe was implicated in.

And, you don't think that the NBA, the Lakers, or Kobe himself may have obtained coverage for this type of hazard.

Essentially, you believe that Kobe basically looked at this case and went "Ah chit, I'm guilty, better just give her money to shut her up."

And finally, you don't seem to see how these cases tend to get handled in this particular climate.

That's really telling of how little you really know about the situation.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m that guy when it comes to Michael jackson
    Still think he’s a ****

Don’t believe Kobe was a rapist, just messed with the wrong girl
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol lolXlol
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    no it doesnt dumb ass. He had a had a public image, remind you that even in his version of the events, he cheated on his wife. If she divorce rapes him that is like $100 million gone or whatever at the time. He had all kinds of endorsements, he wanted to get them back. If it goes to trial, no matter if he wins it, it still airs so much negativity on him in public and tarnishes his image and greatly increases the chance that he looses >50% of his assets to divorce and greatly increases the chances that his image is unrecoverable and he doesnt get endorsements back ever.
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    ... So in other words, you don't think that there were any policies or coverages in place that may have triggered as a result of the case Kobe was implicated in.

And, you don't think that the NBA, the Lakers, or Kobe himself may have obtained coverage for this type of hazard.

Essentially, you believe that Kobe basically looked at this case and went "Ah chit, I'm guilty, better just give her money to shut her up."

And finally, you don't seem to see how these cases tend to get handled in this particular climate.

That's really telling of how little you really know about the situation.
    your posts are just pure cope, you just said it yourself, whether it was rape or not he did admit to being unfaithful so if his wife wanted to leave she would have done it regardless... she didn't, kobe was an athlete, literally no one cares what transgressions these dudes make except for some sponsors who may vitrue signal and drop him but there will always be others to pick up the slack once all the hoo ha blows over, tiger woods is literally a pefect mirror of the picture you'e trying to paint with kobe and was his image unrecoverable after being exposed? oh right... dude's still a top 10 paid athlete with countless lucrative endosements and by far the best paid golfer despite winning jack these past few years

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    If Kobe raped you, would you decline to pursue a criminal case? You wouldnt want him in jail?
    hmmm... do i acquire a 1m+ payout that can set me up for life or do i acquire justice which might make me feel all warm and tingly inside yet literally no on else would care about, tough choice

TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500)
    Legit thread.

What's more, as if a 6ft6 high IQ GL millionaire giga tyrone like Kobe is going to have to rape a girl

Only subhuman hollywood fat ugly bald manlets should even be considered for #MeToo allegations
    -Chad in my dreams crew
    -Race baiter crew
    -Manlets should get disability checks crew

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your posts are just pure cope, you just said it yourself, whether it was rape or not he did admit to being unfaithful so if his wife wanted to leave she would have done it regardless... she didn't, kobe was an athlete, literally no one cares what transgressions these dudes make except for some sponsors who may vitrue signal and drop him but there will always be others to pick up the slack once all the hoo ha blows over, tiger woods is literally a pefect mirror of the picture you'e trying to paint with kobe and was his image unrecoverable after being exposed? oh right... dude's still a top 10 paid athlete with countless lucrative endosements and by far the best paid golfer despite winning jack these past few years

hmmm... do i acquire a 1m+ payout that can set me up for life or do i acquire justice which might make me feel all warm and tingly inside yet literally no on else would care about, tough choice
    Nobody accused Tiger Woods of rape. Tiger woods spent a decade repairing his life and his image.

You're just rambling nonsense.

What I'm telling you is that you have no idea that you have no idea about anything you're talking about.

Being unfaithful to your wife is wrong, and I'll never defend that.

But being unfaithful to your wife is not the same as being a rapist.

Let's at least call a spade a spade.

I care about the transgressions people make, but I care equally about whether it is right to hold people accountable for things we don't have concise evidence that they have done.

The best part about your post is the part where you make the inverse of the argument I made previously;

"Do I settle the case for $1M (which as a superstar athlete is nothing to me) and not go through the trouble associated with fighting a prolonged battle, or do I fight the prolonged battle for warm feelies and JUSTICE?"

Thanks for playing.
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 01-29-2020 at 03:39 PM.