FoothillsSF is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I need to Lose 270 lbs - Keto and ADF

Need some insight from those have been on or are on the journey I started about 3 weeks ago.

First I understand its going to take time - my goal is to do this as fast as is possible and safe - I dont want to slow my metabolism if possible.

I was on keto before and did well - I did learn alot of things like I am severely insulin resistant and need to fast to really get into ketosis

I use a meter to measure ketones and blood sugar a couple of times a week.

I plan on not weighing my self except one time a month. Will use things such as clothes fitting and body measurements to determine everyday progress.

According to the calculator my current maintenance calories are right around 3500 per day.

I am currently doing Strength training apx 3 to 5 days per week for 1 hour.

Current eating time table (alternate day fasting):

Monday, Wednesday Friday water only fast.

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - break fast at 3 pm and stop food intake at 7 pm

Sunday - eat only Keto foods and stay within macros but allow myself to eat 3 meals if I want as it is family time.

Supplements:

Currently only taking Potassium, Sodium, Iodine and apple cider vinegar daily

Current Macro Nutritional Averages:

6% Carbs
    58% Fat
    36% Protein

Challange:

Am I getting enough Calories - on the days I eat between 3 and 7 I find it challenging to get 2200 to 2800 calories in. Just get too full. As I am only eating every other day is this too low and will it hurt my metabolism?

Are my fat and Protein Macros ok given I want my body to use my stores rather than dietary fat.

Where I am:

Feeling great

Good energy

Not overwhelm by hunger doing alternate day fasting (dont feel like I want or need to stop)

Inflammation way down through out body.

Any suggestions to improve what I am doing with my goal in mind - my goal is to do this as fast as is possible and safe - I dont want to slow my metabolism if possible