milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Every time I pick up a car from mechanic something else is wrong

I swear to God same chit happens every time ...

One time I went to the mechanic to put new tires on, ok changed tires, TPMS light shows up and front light bulb does not work ... I said ok whatever maybe just a coincident i changed the bulb and TPMS sensor myself.

Saturday I went to different place, shop has 4.7 star review on google. Need to change pads and rotors all around, Done. I pick up the car drive it on Sunday, it drives like car has no power to pick up from the stop. I can barely move from the full stop and it jerks sometimes driving.

I go back to the mechanic tell him to take a drive with me, mechanic admits there's something wrong takes it back. I call him back before the shop closes he says he checked the breaks again (maybe there was something wrong with the calipers but they're fine) mentions there might be something wrong with the engine/transmission will keep it for another day.

Well, there is NO FU***ING WAY there is something wrong with engine/transmission because car was perfectly fine before it went into the shop (except the breaks) There is no way this is a coincidence and something else decided to break while it was in the shop. I swear you can't make this chit up. every damn time ...

Cliffs:

-OP drops the car off at the mechanic
    -OP picks up the car
    -OP discovers there's something else wrong with the car that was perfectly fine and had no issues before.

textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) textgod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    since you can't even spell BRAKES correctly these mechanics can obviously tell you don't know about cars so they let the trainees get practice on your car. semi-srs

but if you are looking for a reputable Indy for your car you need to do better research than Google ratings. Start with going to your cars forums and there is usually a thread about recommended mechanics for your specific make/model in your area. Yelp is also a better source than Google.

You can always install a dash cam too so it scares them into thinking they can get caught but the chances of actually catching them doing something wrong in the bay or working on your suspension/brakes is slim to none.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is a leading member of the "Ever Since" Crew

So what did the front light bulb have to do with the tires? How did you change the TPMS sensor by yourself? You had your brakes done, how does that relate to acceleration?

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    OP is a leading member of the "Ever Since" Crew

So what did the front light bulb have to do with the tires? How did you change the TPMS sensor by yourself? You had your brakes done, how does that relate to acceleration?
    Lol this.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Underwrought is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    100% shady ass mechanics break **** on purpose to get more business.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I fukkin HATE having to take my car to any ford dealers for work since I know they're going to break something or scratch up my car while it's there.

Literally reason enough for me to go back to BMW for my next car or Benz, we've never had to sue a german dealership to fix chit that they broke, yet here I am after 8 months still in a case against my local Ford dealer.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is why you fix your own chit if you have an older car.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    I fukkin HATE having to take my car to any ford dealers for work since I know they're going to break something or scratch up my car while it's there.

Literally reason enough for me to go back to BMW for my next car or Benz, we've never had to sue a german dealership to fix chit that they broke, yet here I am after 8 months still in a case against my local Ford dealer.
    Ouch, wtf happened to the Mustang?
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KilaByte View Post
    Ouch, wtf happened to the Mustang?
    Took it into the dealership after a month because the seat was loose

They didn't fix it properly but managed to damage a bunch of chit including scratch up the glove box. I took it back for them to replace the glovebox and the new one they put in was also damaged and they scratched up all the plastic inside and caused a loud rattle from the dash.

Took it to a indie bodyshop to investigate and they found out the dealer had broke the dash while fixing the glovebox and tried to hide it using tape. Dealer denied it and claimed Ford had done it in the factory.

Got ford and 2 other dealers to say that wasn't the case and the original dealer still refused to fix the 3k in cosmetic damage they caused to the car.

Got a lawyer involved and FINALLY many months later they finally admitted liability and paid for it, plus costs and pain/suffering.

tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tunafishha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Took it into the dealership after a month because the seat was loose

They didn't fix it properly but managed to damage a bunch of chit including scratch up the glove box. I took it back for them to replace the glovebox and the new one they put in was also damaged and they scratched up all the plastic inside and caused a loud rattle from the dash.

Took it to a indie bodyshop to investigate and they found out the dealer had broke the dash while fixing the glovebox and tried to hide it using tape. Dealer denied it and claimed Ford had done it in the factory.

Got ford and 2 other dealers to say that wasn't the case and the original dealer still refused to fix the 3k in cosmetic damage they caused to the car.

Got a lawyer involved and FINALLY many months later they finally admitted liability and paid for it, plus costs and pain/suffering.
    Sounds like youre the cuck here for paying 3k for a glove box, lmaooooo
    Last edited by tunafishha; 01-30-2020 at 09:54 AM.
    *Asian Manlet Elf Tier MasterRace*
    *I've become more powerful than any Miscer*
    *GM Executive*
    *Tuna 2020*
    *2 star General*
    *Catholic*

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe they fukked up one of the ABS/wheel speed sensors, causing the car to act funny and cut power?

Them jumping to conclusion that there's something with engine/transmission without doing some diagnostics would infuriate me.
    Last edited by Jax05; 01-30-2020 at 10:38 AM.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    never take your car in for typical service BS you can do on your own.

Anything to do with tires, brakes, oil chg, do on your own. That's the BASIS of being a man.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    Sounds like youre the cuck here for paying 3k for a glove box, lmaooooo
    Are you retarded? They caused 3k in damage to the car which they had to pay back, along with several thousand in legal fees and damages to me.

milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) milgauss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    never take your car in for typical service BS you can do on your own.

Anything to do with tires, brakes, oil chg, do on your own. That's the BASIS of being a man.
    I ain't about wasting my entire day to do this job, got better things to do, plus its winter and cold af outside.

It came out to that they put too much oil had to change oil agian.

wisl99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I fukkin HATE having to take my automobile to any ford sellers for work seeing that I recognize they may be going to break something or scratch up my automobile while it's there.

Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cartiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yep, there is no such thing as an honest mechanic. They create their own recurring revenue stream. You give them your car, they break it, you feel forced to pay them to fix it, repeat. You have to protect yourself be educated and always get multiple opinions. When something like that happens DO NOT take it back to the same shop. Take it to a different shop, explain the situation and if they see any signs of intentional sabotage that you can use to file a lawsuit. Never assume just because a shop was good one time they will continue to be good. Also you cannot trust Yelp reviews at all for mechanics.

I can give you many stories of nearly coming to blows with mechanics especially when it was a female taking their care and asks me if what they are saying makes sense. Most of the time it does not and I have to go confront these *******s and tell them we are taking her car and leaving without paying anything because they just handed me a bill to pay for the work they claim to have done replacing 4 catalytic converters on a car that only has 2. One more example of why you cannot trust Yelp at all, I once let my gf take my fairly new Porsche (<20k miles) to a mechanic for it's first front pad replacement because she said he was highly recommended by her boss who takes her Aston Martin to him and also has great yelp reviews about how honest he is (which I later noticed were all from females). My gf calls me and says he is telling her he needs to break the lug nuts off my wheels since they are locked and doesn't have the key and also needs to replace the rotors. I told her to tell that scumbag to not touch my car again until he calls me. When he calls me I ask him if he was intentionally lying to my gf because he thinks she is dumb or has he actually never touched a Porsche before because the lug nut key is in the exact location the factory puts it in every car. I also told him I know very well this car does not need rotor replacement on the first pad change, he insisted it would be dangerous and would have to get special approval from his manager to not replace them. He was the owner of the shop.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by milgauss View Post
    It came out to that they put too much oil had to change oil agian.
    Make sure you keep a record of that (invoice, receipt, etc) in case your catalytic converter takes a dump and also take your car somewhere else in the future. If they can't fill the engine with correct amount of oil, I wouldn't trust them with anything else.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ReadyToLift2019 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just another reason why the wife and I refuse to work for companies that do not give a 24/7 company vehicle.

Brb haven’t made a car payment since GWB was in office

Brb haven’t made a car insurance payment for the same amount of time

Brb oh yeah guess what haven’t bought gas since then either lolol

You are all cucks, just the hardiest fukkin hemanlaugh.gif lol

*LOL*
    Last edited by ReadyToLift2019; 02-04-2020 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Fukkin lol
    *** Lift & Misc ***

Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Beararms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A news channel had a video on a car they took to a shop a while back. They installed hidden cameras to watch all the work that was being done. Of course the mechanics were letting oil out purposely, loosening up belts and some other stuff so when the car is returned they can say that a bunch of other stuff needed to get done.
    If you can do the basic stuff by yourself do it, other than that you better become friendly with a good shop.