Pro Nat. W/C Bodybuilder RichKnapp's Avatar
    RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RichKnapp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Over 50, M.S. and starting lifting again.

Some know me as Rich "The Freak On Wheels" Knapp.
    47 years old in pic.

I had to stop lifting for comp. (Wheelchair class in INBF and WNBF at end) I had neck issues. I't killed me to just be around bodybuilding so I hat to walk away 100%.

I came to grips I can't compete any more. I can lift for general health. I now work with a few close friends of family and one of my son's.

I lift for health and I can use my legs now. Not enough to lift to build so I can't compete wheelchair or able body.

I have a small w/o area in my basement with a Hoist plate machine with leg press and High Low pulley tower, Sissy Squat machine, FID bench and old school spin handle Db's that go to 60 lbs each.

Over the last year I have put on and regained size and strength.

I may start logging here once again.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by RichKnapp; 01-27-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    Follow along at
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120260671

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Rich. Been following you for some time. I really do hope you start logging again. Looking forward to following again!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your journey has already humbled most of us. Looking forward to following the continuation of it!
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.