benlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk or cut, 23y/165lbs/5.8 skinny fat and man boobs (help me)

I don’t know how to fix this. I’ve never been able to take my shirt off in public and have bad depression because of the way my body looks. I tried bulking a few years ago and I ended up just becoming fat and more depressed. I don’t know if I have gynocomastia or loose skin from when I lost weight as a teenager.

I’ve tried everything, bulking, keto, HIIT, interment fasting, numerous beginners work outs. My diet has been changing but right now I have 3-4 meals a day which are for the most part healthy meals.

Currently I’m doing Arnold’s Golden six routine. I work and study so I can only spare 3 days a week and I’ve heard that this routine is the best that.

Please I need some guidance, Ive been self conscious about my body all my life because of my ugly man titties. I got bullied for it from everyone about them, even my own family has made jokes. I just want to look like everyone else and be able to take my shirt off in public.

Here’s a link to my current state
    imgur(dot)com/tmACqir

lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by benlifter View Post
    I don’t know how to fix this. I’ve never been able to take my shirt off in public and have bad depression because of the way my body looks. I tried bulking a few years ago and I ended up just becoming fat and more depressed. I don’t know if I have gynocomastia or loose skin from when I lost weight as a teenager.

I’ve tried everything, bulking, keto, HIIT, interment fasting, numerous beginners work outs. My diet has been changing but right now I have 3-4 meals a day which are for the most part healthy meals.

Currently I’m doing Arnold’s Golden six routine. I work and study so I can only spare 3 days a week and I’ve heard that this routine is the best that.

Please I need some guidance, Ive been self conscious about my body all my life because of my ugly man titties. I got bullied for it from everyone about them, even my own family has made jokes. I just want to look like everyone else and be able to take my shirt off in public.

Here’s a link to my current state
    imgur(dot)com/tmACqir
    how long are you lifting? you looks like a beginner if you are one keep calm because everything needs time, you have a sedentary shape like the most of the people so you don't need to be that sad.
    your shape lacks in muscles, why? simples or because you are a beginner or because you are not training hard, you need to lift heavy weights, forgot what people tell about "lift the weight you can" you need to lift the weight you "cannot" so you will force your body to grow, once you gain muscles your shape will looks better because all you need is some biceps, chests, shoulders and back.

So the first step is gaining strength and structure, you will do pushups in the ground and pull ups in the bar. you will start doing 10 time, 5 reps pushups, in the begin you would not be able to do a lot, so you will increase more 2 and will do 10x7 pushups, increase more 5 and do 10x12 pushups, increase more 8 and you will do 10x20 pushups, your goal is doing 5x60 pushups without rest at least.
    If you did this progression your body will be naturally strong, in the another day you will do the pull ups in the bar, it is a hard exercise in the begin you will be able to do 3 or 4, then you do 4 reps and rest, more 4 and rest, do the max you can until get tired, after this you will do the same but for your biceps
    in the last you need to do 5x20 reps of pull ups, and you need to force yourself to push you that had.
    If you do it daily no way your body will change because you shall need muscle to do the exercise and you need resistance to do the exercise, then, you will cut a lot of fat.
    do it for at least 6 months daily you can do in your bed
    another thing is avoid junk food, sugar, soda, burguers all this ****, eat healthy foods like rice, beans and eggs, if possible eat this daily beans, rice and eggs.

Once you earned the muscle structure and the resistance go to the gym, look for someone big and watch the weights he is lifting, the math is simple, if you want to be muscular like him you need to lift like him, if he is using steroid doesn't matter because as natty you can have almost the same strong, you will look smaller but strong.

When I started to lift 8 years ago I look some guy in the gym and I told myself I want to look like him, he was lifting 60 kg in the benchpress, so I put to myself: "my goal is 60 kg" so I started lifting 14kg and suffering for this, so I forced myself to lift 20 kg (10 each side) and I lift, so with the time you will force yourself to lift more and more weight and you will gain the habit, I started to lift with dumbells because it is more safe to put more weight and I went from dumbells 14 kg each arm to 20 kg each arm to 24 kg each arm, 24 to 28, 28 to 30, 30 to 34, 34 to 36 and now I'm lifting 60 kg each arm however I spent one year lifting only 24 each arm.

conclusion: everything needs time, and by time I mean 1 year to be better than the average people and 4 years to look strong, 10 years + to look like a advanced lifter

lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    another thing, forget about cutting and bulking you will only gain fat and cut muscle, this is pro bodybuilders bull****, are you pro? are you taking juice to grow and juice to cut like any loser? no!, just eat a little more than you waste and lift weights for life, if your body doesn't change with the time I cut my head off.

NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A Rookie to the gym can gain muscle and loose fat...…..
    Just go to the gym and workout, don't CUT or pigBULK, eat good foods and train
    good foods = use common sense