CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Advice on taking these supplements

Hello, everyone! It's my first time posting here so please bear with me. Also, please let me know if this kind of post has been posted before or if I am violating any rules here. Thanks!

Anyway, I have been working out for quite a while and would like to ask for your advice on these supplements:
    Hydroxycut Next Gen
    C4 Original Pre-workout

I wanted to try taking these 2 supplements but not on the same day. I do my lifting splits 5 days a week (TWFSS) and 2 rest day/cardio day (MTh). On lifting days I'd like to take my C4 as my pre workout. On cardio days I'd take the Hydroxycut.

Do you think this is too much or the hydroxycut will not be very effective if I do this? Please let me know your thoughts on this and if you have any better advice as to optimizing the benefits of these products.

Thanks in advance!

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taking a pre-workout pre workout checks out.

Hydroxycut won’t be any more or less ‘effective’ taking it any different to what you’ve mentioned above - it’ll be a good energy boost pre cardio, that’s it
    Strong & Unstable

CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50) CloudSkye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    Taking a pre-workout pre workout checks out.

Hydroxycut won’t be any more or less ‘effective’ taking it any different to what you’ve mentioned above - it’ll be a good energy boost pre cardio, that’s it
    Thank you for your straight answer. I'll test this out and see if it'll work for me!

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You have a good plan to get started!

Just be cautious taking C4 and Hydroxycut on the same day, but from what you're planing you are all set!

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)