Yas97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Advice on how to achieve my dream body (shape)

Hi people, I'm new to this forum so I apologise if I am not posting this in the appropriate thread (please let me know)
    I'm 23 years old and I am wondering if some of you could give me some tips/advice on how I should go about achieving my desired body shape.

Here I have provided images of my current body. Front side and back. I don't know my exact body shape, But I think I am an inverted triangle type, as i'm larger up top (broad shoulders, waist) I want to balance out my physique by preferably adding a lot of mass to my butt and hips, so that I look more symmetrical and less top heavy. I'm aware that I will need to be eating a caloric surplus diet as well as working out certain muscle groups aimed toward my lower body to achieve what I want, however I am clueless about what I should be doing.

My dream is to be "thicker" in my lower body with a little waist (I know, typical) I want what every girls wants.. A 'skinny thick' body - but that's probably only possible for people who have pear shaped bodies. If you can't already tell I'm sorta clueless about this stuff, so please enlighten me! Thankyou!

My height: 167cm
    Weight: 52 - 53kg
    Attached Images

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To start with the basics you have a lean physique which looks pretty well balanced to me therefore a solid base to build more muscle on.

You need to start weight training if you aren't already and as you want some extra focus on legs and glutes I would advise one of these programs:-

https://www.reddit.com/r/xxfitness/c...s_workouts_in/ - Strong Curves

https://atlargenutrition.com/baby-got-back-routine/ - Baby Got Back

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...2916931&page=1 - Fierce 5

If you follow one of these and progressively aim to get stronger whilst increasing volume you will gain muscle as long as you have solid nutrition and are consistent. You need to weight train as for cardio add some but don't over do it as this can limit your progress due to not having enough calories for growth.

For nutrition I recommend starting at maintenance TDEE and generally increase your protein consumption and once you can no longer progress at the gym I would advising starting to add about 200 calories extra per day aiming to gain 1lb a month.

Here is the all the info you need on nutrition:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

The important fact is to be consistent and overtime you will see progress.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't look top heavy at all - you have a nice figure and a great starting point for working out. You shouldn't eat at a large surplus, maybe a couple hundred cals at most so you can make sure you're putting on lean muscle.

You could prob benefit from any balanced beginner program. Read the stickies on the Workout forum page and see if any of those sound good to you (Fierce 5 3-day FB with some cardio on off days might be good). The point will be to follow the program consistently over time.

Once you make some gains and see how your body responds, you could add a little more focus where you want it (sounds like glutes and legs). There are also more butt/leg focused workout programs for females out there, but you'd prob benefit from a more balanced routine right now - up to you though.

Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Daniel1836 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not an expert in women's physique training. But I would say building your strength on barbell squats is a good idea, as well as doing different variations of exercises that hit the legs and glutes. The idea is that you want to hit these muscles from different angles, different exercises target slightly different muscles groups. And the gains you make will give you a better all around symmetrical look.

soulsbeaute is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey girls!!!! Make up for your self-defence ?

First of all, you should make yourself more confident about I am fit mentally. and after that, you work out for your body will definitely helpful for your body. and you should always be positive about yourself and always think I am so pretty in society so that your confidence level getting so high and your attitude for your body will get positive. also you should read a various blog about inspirational stories for youth to getting mentally fit.
    Attached Images

yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100) yemija is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Daniel1836 View Post
    I'm not an expert in women's physique training. But I would say building your strength on barbell squats is a good idea, as well as doing different variations of exercises that hit the legs and glutes. The idea is that you want to hit these muscles from different angles, different exercises target slightly different muscles groups. And the gains you make will give you a better all around symmetrical look.
    I harp on everything Daniel is saying. you really cannot get stagnant.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

changes

Originally Posted by Yas97 View Post
    Hi people, I'm new to this forum so I apologise if I am not posting this in the appropriate thread (please let me know)
    I'm 23 years old and I am wondering if some of you could give me some tips/advice on how I should go about achieving my desired body shape.

Here I have provided images of my current body. Front side and back. I don't know my exact body shape, But I think I am an inverted triangle type, as i'm larger up top (broad shoulders, waist) I want to balance out my physique by preferably adding a lot of mass to my butt and hips, so that I look more symmetrical and less top heavy. I'm aware that I will need to be eating a caloric surplus diet as well as working out certain muscle groups aimed toward my lower body to achieve what I want, however I am clueless about what I should be doing.

My dream is to be "thicker" in my lower body with a little waist (I know, typical) I want what every girls wants.. A 'skinny thick' body - but that's probably only possible for people who have pear shaped bodies. If you can't already tell I'm sorta clueless about this stuff, so please enlighten me! Thankyou!

My height: 167cm
    Weight: 52 - 53kg
    something i would change would be to increase your calories. You seem to be struggling with gaining because you have a faster metabolism maybe increasing what your eating by 100-300 calories and increase when you are no longer gaining to active your goal weight. Hope this helps. For training I would do full body 3x a week or two leg focused days and one upper body focusing on mostly barbell movements. To achieve a goal physique for a women training shouldn't change much just increase your leg movements.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

jenniechase is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, guys I have a very similar question for you guys that I am also 23 and I am very much worried about my figure. I am getting skinny day by day so suggest me some kind of supplements which can help out to get some fat on my body, Apart from that also suggest me some kind of place where I can get it with a discount that is one of a friend suggested to buy using St. Patrick's Day coupon so let me know your suggestions. Your response will appreciate TIA!

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jenniechase View Post
    Hi, guys I have a very similar question for you guys that I am also 23 and I am very much worried about my figure. I am getting skinny day by day so suggest me some kind of supplements which can help out to get some fat on my body, Apart from that also suggest me some kind of place where I can get it with a discount that is one of a friend suggested to buy using St. Patrick's Day coupon so let me know your suggestions. Your response will appreciate TIA!
    Creatine monohydrate, protein, fish oil, vitamin d, and BCAAs(if you budget allows). Those are the top5 in my opinion. BCAAs or a pre workout are optional.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class