Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jstn0127 View Post
    Defense attorney: So you're saying you had an orgasm?
    It's not that uncommon for women to have an orgasm during a rape. 4-5% of reported rapes also mentioned an orgasm. It's one reason they feel so disgusted. There would surely be more that were too mortified to mention that they had one, and rightfully so.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 01-24-2020 at 02:30 PM.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Apostel of Black Jesus Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    I'm not saying he's innocent. He banged Gwenyth Paltrow, she won an Oscar, Charlize Theoren, she won an Oscar, Jennifer Lawrence, same thing.

Just the cost of doing business. They're whores, he's a predator.

It's the ones who said no, is where the problem lies.
    True, added with the nuance that an abuse of power is also not cool at all and in some cases pretty much the same as rape.
    - forced to wear princess dress for halloween by mom in '97
    - voted Little Miss Halloween in '97 and '98
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you guys really think it's just a case of regret?

I think that he wanted it, she knew if she fought it off as hard as she could it would ruin her career and it happened. She repeatedly told him no and to stop but he didn't.

Is it the same as some guy breaking into her house, tying her up and raping her? No, but its still extremely fukd up. If you are in a position of authority over a woman you shouldn't be sleeping with them. Period.

It's been known that the casting couch in Hollywood is a real thing. This has been happening since the beginning but its still supremely fukd up. Not saying that the women who have consensual sex to further their career have no blame cause they do but the men who abuse their power that way should be stripped of it.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    Do you guys really think it's just a case of regret?

I think that he wanted it, she knew if she fought it off as hard as she could it would ruin her career and it happened. She repeatedly told him no and to stop but he didn't.

Is it the same as some guy breaking into her house, tying her up and raping her? No, but its still extremely fukd up. If you are in a position of authority over a woman you shouldn't be sleeping with them. Period.

It's been known that the casting couch in Hollywood is a real thing. This has been happening since the beginning but its still supremely fukd up. Not saying that the women who have consensual sex to further their career have no blame cause they do but the men who abuse their power that way should be stripped of it.
    Might be an unpopular opinion but here goes...

I recognize she probably didn't want to do it for her career but felt trapped and that she couldn't say no. Personally, I don't believe that's worth selling out for but that's just like my opinion.

That being said, I do believe there are plenty who say yes simply to further their career, and i'm sure there are some who fight it but eventually cave. But it is, essentially, a trade in relation to their business.

But I don't think it should be classified as rape if there was any consensual aspect at all. Rather, sexual abuse maybe, or manipulation or something along those lines. When I think rape I consider a woman who is totally unwilling, or totally incapable of giving their consent. It's certainly not right for someone in such a position of power to take advantage of, but I feel like a lot of this could be avoided had they simply stood by their desire to not be taken advantage of, and left the room and industry. By them not caving into Weinstein's (or others) fuked up desires, Hollywood would be much less powerful. They can always seek other employment, and still report him way sooner than however long most of these females waited to out him. And if they are consenting to it without fighting, then they have absolutely no right IMO to speak out against it as it relates to them as individuals

But again, just my opinion.
    Last edited by Zackad; 01-24-2020 at 02:58 PM.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) playerofwar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    She said that at that point, “my body shut down. It was so disgusting that my body started to shake in a way that was very unusual. It was like a seizure.”

She said that after he left, she is not sure if she “fainted or fell asleep or blacked out.”
    First time she didn't act an orgasm and actually got ducked the way she deserved to.

TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TBO1313 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post

I recognize she probably didn't want to do it for her career but felt trapped and that she couldn't say no. Personally, I don't believe that's worth selling out for but that's just like my opinion.

That being said, I do believe there are plenty who say yes simply to further their career, and i'm sure there are some who fight it but eventually cave. But it is, essentially, a trade in relation to their business.

But I don't think it should be classified as rape if there was any consensual aspect at all. Rather, sexual abuse maybe, or manipulation or something along those lines. When I think rape I consider a woman who is totally unwilling, or totally incapable of giving their consent. It's certainly not right for someone in such a position of power to take advantage of, but I feel like a lot of this could be avoided had they simply stood by their desire to not be taken advantage of, and left the room and industry. By them caving into Weinstein's (or others) fuked up desires, Hollywood would be much less powerful. They can always seek other employment, and still report him way sooner than however long most of these females waited to out him.

I can see your point. Honestly I don't care if its called rape or sexual assault. It would probably be better if it was called something different because the jail time associated with something like this should be far less than the guy who rapes a totally unwilling woman in an ally. The women shouldn't cave to these perverts desires but that still doesn't absolve the sickos. I would like nothing better than for these men to all be rounded up and thrown in prison.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But I don't think it should be classified as rape if there was any consensual aspect at all. Rather, sexual abuse maybe, or manipulation or something along those lines. When I think rape I consider a woman who is totally unwilling, or totally incapable of giving their consent. It's certainly not right for someone in such a position of power to take advantage of, but I feel like a lot of this could be avoided had they simply stood by their desire to not be taken advantage of, and left the room and industry. By them caving into Weinstein's (or others) fuked up desires, Hollywood would be much less powerful. They can always seek other employment, and still report him way sooner than however long most of these females waited to out him.

It's too easy to remove responsibility, there needs to be clear lines. I understand some guys can be intimidating or pressure you, but you can't even muster up a solid "NO" ?? You know the type that stops most guys dead in their tracks when they push too far?

If they freeze up/curl up nonverbally though that's different. No guy should be trying to get inside a woman who is doing that in bed. But if you just felt uncomfortable but had consensual sex anyways that's not rape. Maybe it could be harassment depending on the situation.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 270 /// S: 335 /// D: 405

GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    It's not that uncommon for women to have an orgasm during a rape. 4-5% of reported rapes also mentioned an orgasm. It's one reason they feel so disgusted. There would surely be more that were too mortified to mention that they had one, and rightfully so.
    post nut clarity?

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TBO1313 View Post
    I can see your point. Honestly I don't care if its called rape or sexual assault. It would probably be better if it was called something different because the jail time associated with something like this should be far less than the guy who rapes a totally unwilling woman in an ally. The women shouldn't cave to these perverts desires but that still doesn't absolve the sickos. I would like nothing better than for these men to all be rounded up and thrown in prison.
    def still agreed. the only scenario where i would be okay with them not being disciplined for such actions is if the woman propositions them for such a trade.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    It's too easy to remove responsibility, there needs to be clear lines. I understand some guys can be intimidating or pressure you, but you can't even muster up a solid "NO" ?? You know the type that stops most guys dead in their tracks when they push too far?

If they freeze up/curl up nonverbally though that's different. No guy should be trying to get inside a woman who is doing that in bed. But if you just felt uncomfortable but had consensual sex anyways that's not rape. Maybe it could be harassment depending on the situation.
    Also agreed.

the dumb part is, if these women had stood by their morals and never caved in the first place/agreed to do such for their career, it would have removed a lot of power from Hollywood and this wouldn't have ever become an issue because the men would have learned real quick that trying to hold a woman's career over her head in an effort to coerce sex wouldn't have worked. Unfortunately, only hindsight is 20/20 and lots of people willingly sacrifice their morals for their own "gain". Don't mean to sound like a victim blamer at all, that's just how I perceive it. I could be totally wrong on that front, and it's possible Hollywood would have just found chittier actresses who would have been willing anyways, and we'd still be in the same boat. But we'll never know.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m really curious why this happens, when supposedly it’s really hard for women to orgasm from penetration alone. Interesting stuff, especially when you consider the possibility of a dry vagina Initially due to no consent
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I’m really curious why this happens, when supposedly it’s really hard for women to orgasm from penetration alone. Interesting stuff, especially when you consider the possibility of a dry vagina Initially due to no consent
    Multiple reasons. Here ya go:

https://www.popsci.com/science/artic...l-during-rape/

Also, it's not really hard for women to orgasm from penetration alone. It's really hard for some women to orgasm from penetration alone.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Dictated but not read RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RainingBlood has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    How'd he get her legs apart tho? Women have very strong lower body strength and are very good at keeping their legs clamped shut if they try. They can also rotate their hips to the side and pull their knees up, making it very difficult to remove their clothing.

That's not to say that men don't resort to other means in order to get women to open their legs, such as actual violence (hitting them in the face and such) or threats (holding a knife or a gun to them). But she didn't mention that. For a "graphic" description she never bothered to mention how it is the 300 lb Weinstein managed to wedge himself between her thighs long enough to get his dick in there, which as we all know doesn't happen instantly either. You need to line up your dick, press it in firmly, stretch it to accommodate and all that. At some point, she opened her legs and sat still long enough for him to "put his penis in my vagina and rape", as she puts it, as if it were that simple. Basic biology is ignored because we are taking the word of some dumb broad #believewomen #metoo

Rape is not easy, women need to be violently coerced to allow it. She did not mention any coercion, just some dumb chit about her hands above her head. Weinstein is a kunt but this bitch's story does not add up.
    this is creepy as ****.

jump off a bridge.
    ***5'1" and Proud!***
    Rawr x3 *nuzzles*

thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000) thehardg00dbye is a name known to all. (+5000)
    imma be honest

this sounds fake af. unless she was drugged beyond belief, this story doesn't add up. and if she was that drugged, she likely wouldn't remember such contradicting details.

you telling me this dude held her hands above her head while inserting his penis with the other hand? were her legs just wide open the whole time or turned to jello or what?? you telling me this dude was still holding her hands above her head while he went down on her? dude needs to try out for the NBA with that kind of reach.

also lol @ bold. sounds like she came...and not only came, but came right about when he did. romantic af
    Finally someone said it exactly right.
    *High Test Crew*

6'4" master race crew.

Epic beard to compensate for baldness crew.

Almost 40 and the best I've ever been crew.

Sicilian German hybrid

GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000) GordonXXX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Valium Gift Basket?

In a packed courtroom, a jury composed of seven men and five women listened as Hast recounted what she said was Weinstein's behavior towards Sciorra early on in her career. Weinstein is accused of sending her a gift basket shortly after meeting her that contained a few old movies, some popcorn and "a bottle of Valium."

"Annabella started using the Valium to help her sleep" and manage her demanding schedule, Hast claimed, adding that for Harvey, this meant the actress had "passed another test."

https://www.newsweek.com/harvey-wein...w-york-1483432

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    imma be honest

this sounds fake af. unless she was drugged beyond belief, this story doesn't add up. and if she was that drugged, she likely wouldn't remember such contradicting details.

you telling me this dude held her hands above her head while inserting his penis with the other hand? were her legs just wide open the whole time or turned to jello or what?? you telling me this dude was still holding her hands above her head while he went down on her? dude needs to try out for the NBA with that kind of reach.

also lol @ bold. sounds like she came...and not only came, but came right about when he did. romantic af

News flash. Men are stronger than women.

For all of you defending Weinstein (yeah, you're defending him by denying her story because it "doesn't add up"), you're fcuking sick. This isn't some BS Cavanaugh sh!t, she's got a history with him and a lot more detail.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    News flash. Men are stronger than women.
    no chit

but explain to me how he was holding her hands above her head, supposedly holding her legs apart (like i would assume someone not wanting to be raped would need to be handled), and also inserting his penis? was she just laying there like a corpse?

also feel free to explain how he was holding her hands above her head while eating her out.

just doesn't add up unless she was just a complete dead fish and not resisting at all, in which case why would he need to hold her hands above her head.

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no chit

but explain to me how he was holding her hands above her head, supposedly holding her legs apart (like i would assume someone not wanting to be raped would need to be handled), and also inserting his penis? was she just laying there like a dead fish?

also feel free to explain how he was holding her hands above her head while eating her out.

just doesn't add up unless she was just a complete dead fish and not resisting at all, in which case why would he need to hold her hands above her head.
    I've never raped anyone and I've never been raped. I'm sure she was in shock. This is classic 20/20 hindsight BS..."well I woulda done x and then done y". Women get raped like this all the time. I'm sure they have explanations out on the web somewhere, but I don't know their experience so I can't say.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Multiple reasons. Here ya go:

https://www.popsci.com/science/artic...l-during-rape/

Also, it's not really hard for women to orgasm from penetration alone. It's really hard for some women to orgasm from penetration alone.
    That made a lot of sense. I learned something new today
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    I've never raped anyone and I've never been raped. I'm sure she was in shock. This is classic 20/20 hindsight BS..."well I woulda done x and then done y". Women get raped like this all the time. I'm sure they have explanations out on the web somewhere, but I don't know their experience so I can't say.
    “I was punching him, kicking him,” she said, looking at a prosecutor and directly at the jury, her voice emotional and occasionally cracking. “I was just trying to get him away from me. He put my hands over my head to hold them back, and he got on top of me and he raped me. He put his penis inside my vagina and he raped me.”

Raising her arms in the air, she showed how she said Weinstein, on top of her, put her hands over her head, and she was unable to fight him off “because he had my hands locked.”
    i'm just going off what she said. She stated she tried kicking him so she clearly wasn't in so much shock that she was paralyzed in fear...she stated she tried punching and kicking, and then said she was unable to fight him off because her hands were locked. did she just forget her legs existed by then?

it just doesn't add up.

anyways that's just my opinion of this snippet that i've read here. maybe she just couldn't make it sound sensible due to being overcome with emotion, who knows. Not like I'm saying I don't think he ever raped anyone or that rape is impossible altogether.

and lol @ female miscer negging me. if you got something to say say it, don't hide behind internet points
    Last edited by Zackad; 01-24-2020 at 04:06 PM.

chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chino3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me reading the op

Me reading the responses

"It won't get better, just different."

Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Carbonfibre has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you guys know hollywood is full of this ****phile garbage

there was thread created in glory days of misc talking exactly about this that was 100+ pages long.

you really think Michael Bay made Megan Fox just wash his car in bikini?

there is thousands of actresses willing to do anything to get role.

weinstein is guilty

but this guy is the king of guilty

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VTheKing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But I don't think it should be classified as rape if there was any consensual aspect at all. Rather, sexual abuse maybe, or manipulation or something along those lines. When I think rape I consider a woman who is totally unwilling, or totally incapable of giving their consent. It's certainly not right for someone in such a position of power to take advantage of, but I feel like a lot of this could be avoided had they simply stood by their desire to not be taken advantage of, and left the room and industry. By them not caving into Weinstein's (or others) fuked up desires, Hollywood would be much less powerful. They can always seek other employment, and still report him way sooner than however long most of these females waited to out him. And if they are consenting to it without fighting, then they have absolutely no right IMO to speak out against it as it relates to them as individuals

Some women know "the game" and just **** their superiors willingly so they can get ahead in their careers.

Other women just want to ply their trade and get their dues as in any other profession.

But the women who want to stick to their trade get roadblocked by perverted ****s like Weinstein, who use their position of power to have their personal casting couch. So you also develop a class of women who don't want to **** these people, but understand not doing so means not getting ahead if not blackballed altogether. And I;d imagine a few women are simply lusted after and are the target of continued harassment regardless. So there's plenty of scenarios for coercive sex/rape by design, even if some women see the circumstances as an opportunity to move up with lesser talent.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xMetalocalypse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She played a whoorah on the Sopranos too
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***

Awkward ab genetics crew

Too many crews to include in signature crew

Poverty Lifts:
    B - 200 (5X5)
    S - 265 (5X5)
    OHP - 125 (5X5)

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the fukk @ the responses ITT

HW is a fukking monster, if that was my sister I’d prob cry reading that
    worse things happen at sea

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ralphlaurenbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds so fake. That’s the best she could come up with? She just wants money lmao...

Originally Posted by wagtail View Post
    What the fukk @ the responses ITT

HW is a fukking monster, if that was my sister I’d prob cry reading that
    no one is saying he isn't

we're just highlighting things don't add up in this one specific story. but apparently because we notice details that don't make sense, we're rape apologists or defending him

and for all you people who just choose to believe a woman's story at face value without questioning a thing...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/janice-di...95945856.html?

I'll say it again since I'm sure someone will come at me. This doesn't mean I think Bill Cosby (or Weinstein as relating to this thread) is entirely innocent. But in the case of one story, it's disproven.
    Last edited by Zackad; 01-24-2020 at 04:50 PM.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    right so raped in 1993 or 1994, so far long ago she dont even remember the fucing year she was raped. It was such a traumatic experience she cant remember the fuking YEAR it happened.

But they after Weinstein was big news 2 decades later and there was a civil suit going on with promises of a pay out and a career boosting #metoo victim points being passed out, now she decides to come out of the woodwork with her traumatic experience that occurred sometime in the early 90s, so traumatic she cant remember the year it occurred.

why would she (they) commit perjury, come on the stand, and lie under oath? why?

Listen To Excerpt From NYPD Sting Tape With Harvey Weinstein | MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEu7quzUsDk

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    why would she (they) commit perjury, come on the stand, and lie under oath? why?
    They can’t consider it lying if they convince themselves they believe their own stories.

Like there’s no way to prove they are making it up. Because it’s their word against his. There was no cameras there to make them potentially guilty of fabrication. It’s either their case wins or it doesn’t. There’s no fear of counter prosecution because there’s no evidence in either direction.

It’s zero risk of getting in trouble if you fully commit to your stories and expressions of trauma which is very easy for women to do since they already tend to gravitate to emo horror thoughts of the mind anyway.

They gorge on this in their minds.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2020