FrankCastle86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newbie, Kind of, help needed please.

Hi all, I am new to the forum so figured I'd come straight here and say hello. Most forums I know get little attention in the welcome section so I'll most likely re post this in the correct section. Anyway, here goes....

I used to train regularly about 10 years ago but never got the physique I wanted. I had a job that required me to do a lot of walking and I didn't eat enough or push myself hard enough in the gym.

I've been off training for a long time and gotten myself a nice little beer belly, love handles and a bit of a flabby chest, not good as I'm an ectomorph at 6'2" with long skinny limbs.

I'm 33 years old now and getting back into training, before Xmas i lost 10lb's from walking and dieting. Since 2nd Jan I have been doing 4x push/pull split a week and eating 3000 calories a day. I'm getting slightly bigger and stronger but I think it's the creatine. I'm worried about putting weight back on and the tape tells me I am slowly.

Would anyone have any advise on what's best for me in regards to calories per day and macro split? As I say I eat 3000 cals a day split 200P, 300C, 100F roughly.

Apologies for the long post, figured I might as well get it all out in one post.

Thanks.