adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation I Can’t Get This!!

Hey
    So I Have been lifting weights on and off for around 2 years
    My weight currently is 177lb at 5’8
    Lifts
    286x5 Squats
    242lbx5 Bench Press
    The thing is I don’t even look like I lift
    Can you lift such weights without having muscles?
    I’d appreciate any help or advice

Pics are in attachments
    Attached Images

Gixxer600r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Firstly, you don't look bad. Remember you will always look terrible in your own eyes.

Secondly, you will have to get your diet in order. You don't necessarily need to eat a ton of food to be strong, however to feed muscle growth etc you need a proper diet. Decide whether you want to cut or bulk and go or it. Get your macros in order and stick to it.

Lastly, stay consistent. No on and off, just continuous training week in and week out.
    Motorhead!

Current stats:

Weight: 185lbs.
    Height: 5ft9.
    BF: 13.4%

Current rides:

Opel Corsa D 1.4 (The eco run).
    Kawasaki Ninja 300.
    Soon: Suzuki GSXR600.
    Soon: BMW e36 328i (Track).

BigZLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You do look like you lift. Those are good weights for someone who trains as long as you do. That is your genetics, as I can see it is not bad. If you want to get bigger, eat more and make your training intense, it is not only about lifting more weights, it is if you want to be just a lifter. Educate yourself, learn basics, don't trust millions of yt guys who have more activity as talkers then as lifters.
    No regrets.

Manlets gonna make it Natty1980's Avatar
    Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You DO have muscles, they are just not pumped in the pics and the fat and subcutaneous water layers hide them.
    You did not specify what kind of training you are doing: if you work with low reps (5-6) and compound exercises you will improve mainly your strength, whereas with a higher range of reps (8-12), more sets and isolation exercises you will tend to gain more volume.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No natty who is 5'8" and has only been training "on and off" for 2 years is going to look ripped at 177 lbs. Your lifts aren't bad, but you would need to cut at least 20 lbs for more definition to come out.

After that you can get back to lean bulking and focus on building some more mass.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adnankawas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the replies guys! Really appreciate it!
    My workout is upper/lower, 4 days a week
    I do low reps on compound movements and high reps on any other movements
    The thing is l, everyone tells me that I look chubby and soft and It can be frustrating sometimes!
    I will start cutting in February, and see what happens