Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Why is your sister so much taller than you?
    idk my parents are tall, maybe cause I stopped eating animal products at 8, I look like my grandma and she’s short, even my dads side my cousins are hella tall and they live in Norway
    Insta is username snails.r.us

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    lol at subhuman femanlets srs i dont wanna be with a midget chick, she can't even look cute with no legs and proportions like a pudgy dog foh
    turkbrah has standards when taking creeper pics of swiss girls and going home sexually frustrated to make misc threads

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    In b4 misc guiltrips Somali girl inot marrying a manlet and 20 years later her son is on misc complaining how hes 5'5 and cant get girls. HEHE
    Her son will be short anyway. Tour is over for Somali girlo.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always have an at least 6ft ideal check box but not a deal breaker. I don't see much of a difference in a couple inches shorter. I do however like to wear high wedges and heels & boots so.. (5'7 on my ID for reference but I think I'm probably a tad short of that. I play volleyball and chicks who claim they are 5'7 seem to be a smidge taller than me?) don't really like the feeling of towering over a dude.

I've date 6'5... too tall

I've dated 5'8.. legit he didn't want me to wear heels ever.

current 6'1 as goldie locks says it's just right.
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    Her son will be short anyway. Tour is over for Somali girlo.
    if Allah is just, he will make it so.
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    idk my parents are tall, maybe cause I stopped eating animal products at 8, I look like my grandma and she’s short, even my dads side my cousins are hella tall and they live in Norway

someone should inform your dad

....Atlas.....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." - George Orwell, 1984

LTC is the only heterosexual way.

Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rajc has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SomaliGirl View Post
    turkbrah has standards when taking creeper pics of swiss girls and going home sexually frustrated to make misc threads

[img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SpectacularSadAddax-size_restricted.gif[
    /img]
    ofc i have standards, the creeper pic just get taken for a dopamine hit

also atleast act nice cuz turks are the only one that has ever given 2 chits about your chithole country, you should be sucking my cawk right now tbh

go get the chair so you can reach it
    you should hand respect to a man if that mans successful and use what that man presents you
    if a man respects you, why would a man reject you? if a man neglects you that man resents you

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmehhh View Post
    someone should inform your dad

um no we’ve all been tested during the divorce
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RedRusty View Post
    I'm not even sure how tall SO is. I know at least 6'0" but I don't think taller than 6'2".
    Fkn LOL at not getting out the tape measure before going on the first date in 2020.

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    What if he was 5'8 and didn't care if you wore heels or not, still uncomfortable for you? Would you wear heels? Asking for a friend.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I always have an at least 6ft ideal check box but not a deal breaker. I don't see much of a difference in a couple inches shorter. I do however like to wear high wedges and heels & boots so.. (5'7 on my ID for reference but I think I'm probably a tad short of that. I play volleyball and chicks who claim they are 5'7 seem to be a smidge taller than me?) don't really like the feeling of towering over a dude.

Another truth bomb. Even the sig is redpilled.

manlets and chestcels on LDAR watch
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is that the case for penis size too? Asking for a friend

On a serious note i do agree that short girl and super tall guy is not a good combo thats why i wish more girls were open to dating guys that are two inches taller then them so all of my misc brahs can get laid.

Honestly though my friend who is 5'6 gets more girls then me but he has no problem getting rejected he will approach any girl he sees and start a conversation he dont give a ****. When we used to go clubbing he would legit talk to every single girl in the club and get rejected by 95% of them yet it would not phase him one bit. At the end he would always have some girl w him though thats why he is the hommie i respect that ****.

Misc manlets love to give up and blame their height but if they really tried they could get dates...maybe not ez but they could definitely get some.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

also atleast act nice cuz turks are the only one that has ever given 2 chits about your chithole country, you should be sucking my cawk right now tbh

You live in the best country in the world. Mirin.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    um no we’ve all been tested during the divorce
    so he had his doubts?
    ....Atlas.....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." - George Orwell, 1984

LTC is the only heterosexual way.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    What if he was 5'8 and didn't care if you wore heels or not, still uncomfortable for you? Would you wear heels? Asking for a friend.
    I can't say exactly - he was the last 5'8 dude I dated. I'm kind of use to dating taller guys by now. Not on purpose - just happened that way.

TBH I didn't care that he didn't like it. I still wore my heels lol I don't see why I should have to suffer for his insecurities - guess I could have made a little more effort to be sensitive. But he was too good looking of a dude to be so insecure about something like that.

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Is that the case for penis size too? Asking for a friend

On a serious note i do agree that short girl and super tall guy is not a good combo thats why i wish more girls were open to dating guys that are two inches taller then them so all of my misc brahs can get laid.

Honestly though my friend who is 5'6 gets more girls then me but he has no problem getting rejected he will approach any girl he sees and start a conversation he dont give a ****. When we used to go clubbing he would legit talk to every single girl in the club and get rejected by 95% of them yet it would not phase him one bit. At the end he would always have some girl w him though thats why he is the hommie i respect that ****.

Misc manlets love to give up and blame their height but if they really tried they could get dates...maybe not ez but they could definitely get some.
    Penor size is measured in dik pics before I see it IRL. DUH. Show me that ruler. / heard from a friend.

I have short guy friends who are super confident. I think girls really like that. I have a friend who's literally like 5'5 - this dude loves to climb trees. He will approach girls that are like 6' ft tall - no hesitation and it's received well. His last gf was 5'11. We always poked fun of them but she honestly didn't care either. It worked out - ya know. Till it didn't.
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    Husband is 6’ and I feel that’s the perfect height for me. I’m 5’5”, and can wear flats or heels next to husband and be just fine and comfortable.

I have dated someone 6’3” and it killed my freaking neck from constantly looking up. Not to mention my face was in his armpit every time I stood next to him. For me that was too just too tall and uncomfortable.
    I have found that a height disparity between 4-7 inches is ideal for a woman. I've dated girls who were 5'5" and it just felt kind of weird trying to like kiss or hug, had to like full on squat down. If a chick is 6' or taller, she'll take anyone who is at least 1" taller than her. General rule of thumb is you want to be at the minimum the same height as her in heels.

I find that I'm comfortable dating girls who are between 5'8 to 6'0". Shortest was 4'11"/5'0" and it was like I was dating a child. Tallest was 6'2" and it was honestly pretty dope but she was crazy.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No thanks brah, 3 inches of Turkish meat belongs in a sandwich

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    if Allah is just, he will make it so.

Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adam16121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    U.K. is 5’3 according to this so it’s not over for me yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11534042
    Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill:

"Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in."

https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle...-a3846246.html

Spoiler!
    I've been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. So, I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from. Before I knew it, the dream was over.

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post

"Of the 20,000 Brits surveyed, Badoo revealed the most right-swiped height for men was 5ft 8in and the most right-swiped height for women was 5ft 5in."

Spoiler!
    5'8" master race
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    Steel is stronger than concrete, you can check that out - Trump 1/4/19
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    Short girls are the best brah
    This. My wife is 5' 2" spinner sized. (I'm 6' 1")

Originally Posted by Adam16121 View Post

Spoiler!
    looks like I gotta stay away from online dating

Also

5’8? Must have been some chadlets

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    I have found that a height disparity between 4-7 inches is ideal for a woman. I've dated girls who were 5'5" and it just felt kind of weird trying to like kiss or hug, had to like full on squat down. If a chick is 6' or taller, she'll take anyone who is at least 1" taller than her. General rule of thumb is you want to be at the minimum the same height as her in heels.

I find that I'm comfortable dating girls who are between 5'8 to 6'0". Shortest was 4'11"/5'0" and it was like I was dating a child. Tallest was 6'2" and it was honestly pretty dope but she was crazy.
    I don’t mind a man being around my height. As long as he’s confident enough to be comfortable around me in heels. My ex husband was 5’6” when I met him and ultimately ended up 5’9”. The only thing that bothered me, in regards to height, was his constant harassment about the shoes I wore. He’d get down right mean about it. Not like he didn’t know how tall I was when we met.

And I can totally see how dating a really short woman could be for you. My daughter topped out at 4’10”. Her best friend she went to prom with is 6’3”! She wore 3” heels and the top of her head still barely touched his armpit lol. All their pics at prom the poor guy is leaning down just like this.

*TheNoob7 ❤️*
    *LEO wife*
    *I ❤️ Star Trek 🖖🏻 *
    *Stars can't shine without darkness*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Breast Cancer Awareness Supporter*
    *I walked 39.3 miles for the AVON39 2-day walk to end breast cancer for my sister. Don't ignore stage4*
    *One Legacy Organ Donation Supporter*

looks like I gotta stay away from online dating

Also

5’8? Must have been some chadlets
    They just looked at the faces and didn't see that they're manlets.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    No, that's retarded.

As long as he's my height or more, we're good (my dude is 5'11")
    you just contradicted yourself
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don’t mind a man being around my height. As long as he’s confident enough to be comfortable around me in heels. My ex husband was 5’6” when I met him and ultimately ended up 5’9”. The only thing that bothered me, in regards to height, was his constant harassment about the shoes I wore. He’d get down right mean about it. Not like he didn’t know how tall I was when we met.

And I can totally see how dating a really short woman could be for you. My daughter topped out at 4’10”. Her best friend she went to prom with is 6’3”! She wore 3” heels and the top of her head still barely touched his armpit lol. All their pics at prom the poor guy is leaning down just like this.

is that girl with her dad? semi srs
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Unregistered Ninja MadNinjaSkills's Avatar
    MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MadNinjaSkills has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    is that girl with her dad? semi srs
    Lol he’s definitely tall, and still growing! Kid wears something like a 14/15 shoe. My poor daughter is done growing and bummed she didn’t make it to 5’.
    *TheNoob7 ❤️*
    *LEO wife*
    *I ❤️ Star Trek 🖖🏻 *
    *Stars can't shine without darkness*
    *Positive Crew*
    *Breast Cancer Awareness Supporter*
    *I walked 39.3 miles for the AVON39 2-day walk to end breast cancer for my sister. Don't ignore stage4*
    *One Legacy Organ Donation Supporter*

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk what to say other than no matter what height the man or woman is, if there is more than a 6-8” difference either way it looks retarded to everyone that sees it.
    This whole height thing needs to just die alrdy. It aint that hard to find someone relative to your own height and extremes are stupid as fuk.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faketaxidriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

tfw your hand is bigger than your gf's head
    Trump

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    you just contradicted yourself

No I didn't. He asked if I thought men under 6'3" are subhuman. And my response was "no, that's retarded."

The rest is my personal preference in men's height which is the other question opie asked.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000) coffeemaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    i doubt its as important as they say, because i see females with short guys all the time

and here i am 6.2ft tall and no girl to be seen

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yup this is exactly what i am talking about super tall guy super short girl experienced this **** before not fun. I bet they had an awkward time dancing too. Even walking in the mal was awkward for me because I felt like everyone was staring and I felt like I was with some kid rather than w a girl I am dating. Going for the kiss forget about it unless sitting down, hugging from the front weird af...whole thing just gives me bad memories.

Hopefully, your daughter will find some 5'5 misc chad to date god knows plenty of them on here lul.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!