Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    I think we're getting away from the initial point of the thread, which was about females' honestly stating the importance of height in men's dating value. My original point was height matters a lot, and reality/women's actions are the opposite of what they state on the issue - mainly due to the worry of committing social faux pas.

This Indian guy was posted to illustrate the point. He's physical handicaps strongly overpower his personality (or lack thereof), but no one will publicly acknowledge it. I don't believe he's an incel on the outside, and have known short dudes myself who have decent dating lives. Some of physically strongest dudes I've known have also been on the short side.

I believe alpha/beta is used as a cop out when it comes addressing the real variables in the sexual dating market, where the strongest traits tend to be purely physical. The PUA industry has made a killing on this, by giving physically unattractive men false projections on what's possible. When the only real focus of effort for these men should be gym, lifestyle and face maxing.
    I really do believe changing his personality would alter things. You are right height is important, but i dont agree with your last statement.

First of all a different personality prob wouldnt put him in the spot where the woman is telling him what to do.

But in that video you posted, he could stare the fuk out of her and tell her what to do. If she barks any directions tell her to fuk off

If she were to leave at that point at least he hasnt degraded himself and i promise you its better than any other outcome. He could maintain more control. At the very least shed prob be like "whos this bad boy"

But we are also judging a personality that might be influenced by scripts. Im just trying to illustrate how a different personality could produce different outcomes

HOWEVER, i am against rewarding sloots or judgmental sloots. If the womens perception was so originally skewed and swayed by shortsighted judgment, i dont think those sloots deserve the personality they want. As i said before, id prob tell nas to not put in any effort toward those sloots

I promise there are women that wouldnt be IMMEDIATELY swayed by that chit. A small minority for sure, and by far the majority will be those judgmental sloots. But should make when you get a better one better

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    I really do believe changing his personality would alter things. You are right height is important, but i dont agree with your last statement.

First of all a different personality prob wouldnt put him in the spot where the woman is telling him what to do.

But in that video you posted, he could stare the fuk out of her and tell her what to do. If she barks any directions tell her to fuk off

If she were to leave at that point at least he hasnt degraded himself and i promise you its better than any other outcome. He could maintain more control. At the very least shed prob be like "whos this bad boy"

But we are also judging a personality that might be influenced by scripts. Im just trying to illustrate how a different personality could produce different outcomes

HOWEVER, i am against rewarding sloots or judgmental sloots. If the womens perception was so originally skewed and swayed by shortsighted judgment, i dont think those sloots deserve the personality they want. As i said before, id prob tell nas to not put in any effort toward those sloots

I promise there are women that wouldnt be IMMEDIATELY swayed by that chit. A small minority for sure, and by far the majority will be those judgmental sloots. But should make when you get a better one better
    Prime example of what was believed to be ramblings lol. Alpha men don't refer to general population of women as 'sloots' alpha men respect and are respected. Real men don't feel the need to down talk, intimidate, or talk **** on women, and women they do not know. Real men command respect by being respectful at the same time as being dominant and the only ones they speak/react aggressively too or about are other men trying them. These guys think they are alpha. I agree being in 'command and control' type of personality, but you got it backwards they don't go around speaking like dirt to women, let me guess you think you are a boss.

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This goes back to the homeless man analogy. As an investor, would you listen to a business proposition from a smelly homeless man even though he was a great sales person (charismatic, said all the right things)?

A man's personality matters only when he's at least met the woman's required looks threshold. When she views you as below her threshold, good luck with your alpha bad boy gimmick (for most western women, Indian+short is a hell no). Chad is a couple of swipes away, and guess what, he might also have the alpha bad boy personality down to a tee!
    Never take it personal, even when it is.

HTC

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LooksMaximus View Post
    Most women marry safe beta providers without many options and therefore next to no leverage in the relationship. Tell us about the dudes you didn't marry. You know, the ones you lusted after. The ones that gave you butterflies in your coomhole.
    It's true breh, the taller sloots are, the less they give a phuq about brah's height. Counter-intuitive but from experience that 9 outta 10 is the case. Maybe it's because height has never been something they severely lacked themselves their entire lives so they don't think too much about the lack of it. Womanmore manlet treaty of non-aggression.

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    God damn how do you even have any confidence left after something like that happens.. Feelsbad
    imagine chit like this happening to you day in and day out.. and then some blue pilled coomer tells you to just be confident bro
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coffeemaster View Post
    thats so shallow
    It's just a fact. Are you dating women you have zero attraction to? Get to know them and then judge???? Don't need to get to know them, already not attracted.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    To be fair in the first episode all the boys come out one by one and any girl who is interested in him stands forward if she wants to couple up with the boy, this is purely based on looks, no one has spoken a word to anyone else. no girl stepped forward to partner up with Nas.
    I was talking more about real life. If he acts like that in real life, it's over him, especially cause he's already got the Indian manlet thing going against him.

In this format, he's never going to win, because the show basically just feeds the girl chads, and Indian manlet has no control over it. Real life doesn't go that way. He has much more power, and things usually just fall into place. Maybe he ends up with a hot Indian chick. This hot White chick is stretching it.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My brother in law is a huge ass hole, even to his wife. He's also very good looking, and tall at about 6'1. He, his wife, my wife, and I were all together, and the topic of height came up. His wife says she doesn't care about height, so I asked, imagine he was 5'6, you think you'd still be with him? For some weird reason she didn't want to answer the question. My wife on the other hand has straight up just said she could never date someone shorter than 5'11, though she's only 5'4.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    Touche.
    I've found tall girls don't really fit the norm. Most of my tall friends don't really have a preference.
    But I've also found short girls are super concerned with it.
    i am short a lot of my friends are short, most ended up with guys that are short so not in my experience. In my experience in real life height isn’t that big of a deal
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Shortest I've dated was 5'2".
    If he doesn't care, neither do I.
    Close to the shortest I’ve dated 5’4-5’5.
    His confidence was hnnng and drew me in.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DM28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    My brother in law is a huge ass hole, even to his wife. He's also very good looking, and tall at about 6'1. He, his wife, my wife, and I were all together, and the topic of height came up. His wife says she doesn't care about height, so I asked, imagine he was 5'6, you think you'd still be with him? For some weird reason she didn't want to answer the question. My wife on the other hand has straight up just said she could never date someone shorter than 5'11, though she's only 5'4.
    Lol, most are disrespectful af I think it is our culture. I don't put up with it for 5 minutes, nothing to love about partial non men who talk and act like trash. I don't know how women do it then cry and complain everyday unhappy. What is to love about someone who cannot make you happy? Again a desperation thing. I hear too many saying they are afraid to be alone, those who live alone...aren't you afraid to be alone? No peace is better than disrespectful abuse lol. Who is willing to settle and be miserable all the time? Something wrong with them.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    It's just a fact. Are you dating women you have zero attraction to? Get to know them and then judge???? Don't need to get to know them, already not attracted.
    What even is comparable to height for women though? Lol

Is it the equivalent of saying i wont talk to a female unless shes c cup boobs or greater?

I do believe there are more ways to attract women as they are more dynamic, but i think mens nets are cast wider. So while men judge on looks its not as harsh as saying 9/10 most beautiful face or bust

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just saw that indian guy love island video. This is a common problem with Indian men. Sexual repression of India culture has led to this. You feel like you have to try harder to get the white woman to pay attention to you. I say fukk all that. The "beta indian" is culturally ingrained in you from day 1. They are conditioned this way.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    didn't read any replies but honestly OP if you think 6'1 is short consider getting off the misc for a while

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoric1997 View Post
    didn't read any replies but honestly OP if you think 6'1 is short consider getting off the misc for a while
    he's not wrong. even girls are getting this tall on average now

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Avg. Means something else huh

5 feet 4 inches
    The average height of women varies around the world. In the U.S., the average woman is around 5 feet 4 inches in 2018

leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    legit 6'1 barefoot is taller than 99% of sloots out there

I'm 6'2 and tower over almost every girl I've met, and the ones who are like 5'10 and above are mostly fat whales from what I've seen...

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What even is comparable to height for women though? Lol

Is it the equivalent of saying i wont talk to a female unless shes c cup boobs or greater?

I do believe there are more ways to attract women as they are more dynamic, but i think mens nets are cast wider. So while men judge on looks its not as harsh as saying 9/10 most beautiful face or bust
    I know what works for me. It is not the equivalent of wanting a female c cup or greater. What works for me isn't going to work for you.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

Avg. Means something else huh

5 feet 4 inches
    The average height of women varies around the world. In the U.S., the average woman is around 5 feet 4 inches in 2018
    that's because of the old ass boomers man. Have you seen zoomer sloots? they are all 6'+ by the time they are in high school. If you are sub 6'4 in a few years, it's gonna be over for you.

Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    I know what works for me. It is not the equivalent of wanting a female c cup or greater. What works for me isn't going to work for you.
    Yea im just saying. The c cup thing sounds harsh but its actually more controllable than height is for dude. As boobs can fluctuate in size. Prob not gonna go up two cup sizes but they do fluctuate

I legit dont think there is a comparable on a woman. Youd have to have a set, dictated bone structure from the face and not veer from that to come close

Ass, boobs and legs are more controllable

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Just saw that indian guy love island video. This is a common problem with Indian men. Sexual repression of India culture has led to this. You feel like you have to try harder to get the white woman to pay attention to you. I say fukk all that. The "beta indian" is culturally ingrained in you from day 1. They are conditioned this way.

far from conditioning, it is simply worldwide preference. everyone deserves to be treated equally.. but all people are not created equal
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

that's because of the old ass boomers man. Have you seen zoomer sloots? they are all 6'+ by the time they are in high school. If you are sub 6'4 in a few years, it's gonna be over for you.
    Lol i know youre trolling. Just want to state that for any insecure dudes

Btw, just had a show about a month ago at a high school. Can not confirm

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by leoric1997 View Post
    legit 6'1 barefoot is taller than 99% of sloots out there

I'm 6'2 and tower over almost every girl I've met, and the ones who are like 5'10 and above are mostly fat whales from what I've seen...
    Where do you live? I'm legit 5'10 and every second girl is my height. If you're below 6'3 it is over in 2020.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man, so many paragraphs itt.

Cliffs?
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz

Cliffs?
    Miscers arguing about height when they should be out having fun on a Weekend

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cliffs?

-manlets are physically inferior to manmores
    -it matters
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Miscers arguing about height when they should be out having fun on a Weekend
    I can just see 6'0 shorties out there shuffling on the weekend, getting brutally height mogged by kindergartners

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by suprabum View Post
    far from conditioning, it is simply worldwide preference. everyone deserves to be treated equally.. but all people are not created equal
    That's why I tell all indian bros when it comes to white women specifically she will never look at you like she looks at other white men, black men, Hispanic men etc. Of course there are some rare cases where that isnt true but for the most part that's how it is. I'm not saying dont try but just have that in the back of your mind.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cliffs?
    Everyone making fun of manlets.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the state of modern dating. In most courtship cases, men are supplicating to women a couple of points below their own level attractiveness.

This vid sums it up perfectly. If the gender roles were reversed then the guy would be lynched. Still, "tall, white and handsome" is a way more edgy thing to say than "my height or above".

Holy fuking chit. What is this?? I wanna slap these men for even staying long enough to listen to her dumb speech. They queued up to get swiped, they had a race, god the lack of self respect is absolutely humiliating. Don’t care if it’s a 6/10 or 9/10, this is mortifying.
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    That's the state of modern dating. In most courtship cases, men are supplicating to women a couple of points below their own level attractiveness.

This vid sums it up perfectly. If the gender roles were reversed then the guy would be lynched. Still, "tall, white and handsome" is a way more edgy thing to say than "my height or above".

Fuk that hoe. srs...and mind blown at those beta cucks still staying