Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 300BLK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sloots enable the cuck, then the cuck enables the sloot further

Both are to blame
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    The men pay to get noticed, they want to be acknowledged by an attractive women. That's why you have dudes paying twitch sloots just to say "Omg thanks TIMOTHY!!1!"
    What do they get from this? I don't understand.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CodyZellery View Post
    The illusion of genuine affection. Some men haven't experienced affection from women aside from their mother, sister, aunts, and grandma.

Other people can't wrap their heads around this because people don't try to understand each other. "...I've never experienced this issue, therefore it doesn't exist..."

YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    How are you only hearing about Onlyfans till now? all those istathots are on that ****...
    I Never heard of it until I just read this thread.

LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LovePollution is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The illusion of genuine affection. Some men haven't experienced affection from women aside from their mother, sister, aunts, and grandma.

Other people can't wrap their heads around this because people don't try to understand each other. "...I've never experienced this issue, therefore it doesn't exist..."
    You talking from experience brah?
    Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Normal people can't comprehend just how socially potato a lot of incels actually are to any social cues. That's why they are so easily manipulated by these broads and broads that cosplay. Literally all you have to do is do a little bit of cosplay, do a fake innocent pose, and these incels will give them money thinking it will make them recognize and like them.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YungMulaBby is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    Normal people can't comprehend just how socially potato a lot of incels actually are to any social cues. That's why they are so easily manipulated by these broads and broads that cosplay. Literally all you have to do is do a little bit of cosplay, do a fake innocent pose, and these incels will give them money thinking it will make them recognize and like them.
    why are there so many though? Like therrs millions ffs lmao, it's an entire lucrative market. And they range from young boys to old men..man fuk this generation srs

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    Letting women out the kitchen was the worst thing man has ever done. Who's idea was it? I'm all for equal opportunity, but seeing how easy it is for women to get sex, I mean what'd we think would happen.
    Not sure how you can blame women, in this case, don't you think you should blame the men that pay for the nudes when there are 1 billion nude pictures and videos on the internet for FREE and many of them are much hotter better-looking girls too.

Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    What is wrong with these absolute betas that they pay a 6/10 sloot at best for nudes

It's really been pissing me off lately. Any misc phaggots that pay for nudes care to explain what makes you such a pathetic human being?
    Actually now that i think about it yes this is bad but at the same time its not as bad as so many people paying money to twitch sloots to say their username. At the very least these guys get to see the goods and fap a few times where as those twitch ****s legit burning money.

Originally Posted by PKneyr View Post
    Doesn't bother me one bit, but we are normalizing degenerate behavior... I wouldn't want my daughter to do this **** for example, would you?
    Actually YES! Cant wait to fap to your daughter in 2042 bruh hehe
    Last edited by Weezy32; 01-24-2020 at 07:13 AM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis RaibeartBruis

Angry

The Fall of the West is upon us.

And this comment:
    "I’m glad to see parents actually supporting their children doing safe sex work”.
    High Test Crew

Smack City Crew

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YungMulaBby View Post
    why are there so many though? Like therrs millions ffs lmao, it's an entire lucrative market. And they range from young boys to old men..man fuk this generation srs

Honesty, technology has enabled the socially potato to become more and more socially potato. It's given a voice to the socially stunted without witnessing any sudden interaction back with social cues or emotion. Before social media exploded, these people were forced to have to interact with people which made them mentally stronger on a social standpoint. Now these people can do everything on their phone or computer without having actual human interaction.
    NDSU Crew
    Kansas City Royals Crew
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers Crew
    Over the Top is the GOAT Movie Crew
    HTC 4 life brother!!!

Honesty, technology has enabled the socially potato to become more and more socially potato. It's given a voice to the socially stunted without witnessing any sudden interaction back with social cues or emotion. Before social media exploded, these people were forced to have to interact with people which made them mentally stronger on a social standpoint. Now these people can do everything on their phone or computer without having actual human interaction.
    Very true. Sigh, I wish we could just go back to the simpler times.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to devin45k again.

So true bruh and it's not going to get any better either, only worse. People are just going to get more and more isolated and i do agree that part of it is because of it being so convenient to be an incel but there is also another reason behind it, These days you are literally walking on eggshels any time you have a conversation with someone. Everyone is becoming outraged and appalled at the smallest mistakes people make. One wrong interaction with someone can ruin your whole life thanks to social media and mob mentality. It doesn't help that victimhood is becoming celebrated these days a woman that want attention and followers can simply just announce someone touched her the wrong way and get 1000's of followers and sympathy from around the world.

I read an article yesterday where a woman claimed the men sitting next to her on a plane touched her the wrong way while she was sleeping and legit first 5 comments with 100s of likes was asking for the men to be arrested upon landing without any evidence, just based on her word. I am all for it being investigated and him being arrested if the evidence is found but why does she need to announce it on social media and to the press let the police handle it privately. Why because it gives her attention, likes, and followers...

Guys at work are scared to compliment a woman or ask them out whereas before many relationships started at work..my last two gfs i met at work. Bill Gates, for example, met his wife at work. There used to be a time where you could approach a girl and tease her maybe even do a bit of kino but now you risk your life if you tried something like that. Even the PUA's (most were cringe) are removing their content and turning their websites and youtube channels into self-improvement.

I think a combination of what you said and what I said will definitely lead to unhappiness. I already read that 2 out of 5 people in USA are on anti-depressants and i think it's only gonna get worse.

EDIT FUKKIN HELL THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177969701
    Last edited by Weezy32; 01-24-2020 at 09:10 AM.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    True, but what else are they supposed to do? It's a sad existence, but unfortunately not everyone has the capacity to put in effort.
    Yes, everyone can but most of them are just lazy af and have victim mentality.
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GlennQuagmire View Post
    Their fathers failed them.
    ***The Misadventures of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dick Crew***
    ***Black Crew***
    ***High Test Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Aesthetics Crew****

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's the ultimate male fantasy - smash both mom and her daughters at the same time like some kind of a mongolian horde burning your way through the land

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More sloots for us then lol.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't wait until sex robots become available. That way I can take out her battery pack when I leave to make sure she does not sloot around.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimToTheMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nineOHnine View Post
    This is the beginning of the end.

Don't blame the sloots.

Because sloots gonna sloot.

Always have , always will.

Blame the phaggots that pay.
    Blame the 20th century men that slowly allowed women to have rights

TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TaeBoNinja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Their fathers failed them.
    This. People blaming sloots, but we all know most of them came from fatherless homes.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    I can't wait until sex robots become available. That way I can take out her battery pack when I leave to make sure she does not sloot around.

You'll just get accused of controlling the robot's ability to choose to shutdown or not.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GlennQuagmire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More sloots for us then lol.
    I have 0 empathy for victims. Just play the cards you're dealt and stop being a phaggot.

Buttt Im not tall enough, good looking enough, big cock enough to make it... boo hoo.

Mind strong af!
    #Doggocrew

i'm just here for the lulz, dont take my miscing too srs

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats the saddest chit I have ever seen
    If Prostitution were legal this chit would stop over night and women would then be faced with the much more damning choice of being legit street whores over just selling nudes. Sloots would still do it of course because sloots gonna sloot no matter what. But I think it would actually improve things for men.
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "This is what happens when no father is present"

twitter comment pretty much nailed it

hope they can milk it for the while it lasts and be smart with the money

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    I find it amusing that you guys get so upset over this stuff.

Why does it bother you?
    it doesn't upset or bother me. my reaction is more confusion based. like, i just don't understand why anyone would pay for it
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000) SiegeMT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does Somali have a onlyfans?

Really though, dudes letting sloots get away with behavior like this is just furthering their difficulties lol. They more you pay literally anyone for cam time the lower the bar. As of now we have 5-6/10 or whatever you guys said (did not look) who are making money, therefor need relationship less. Soon it'll be 2/10's.
    Ninja Punch Society x2 now